Author Topic: anabolichalo's wheels are looking pretty shredded!  (Read 13600 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: anabolichalo's wheels are looking pretty shredded!
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2015, 09:24:35 AM »
Bring him back.
This, he never hurt, threatened, or stole money from anybody on here.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2015, 09:32:52 AM »
QFT. The fucking guy lives the life, and his Asperger's-like views on life, lifting, diet and women is hilarious.

Joon is a fat paki troll that doesn't even lift and he's gotten 10x the chances Halo ever did.

x2  :D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2015, 10:03:27 AM »
In the Fruedian pantheon of Id, Ego and Superego, Halo represents the bodybuilding Id in all of us: the monomaniacal chase of the size of his flexed arm, the lifting purely to impress "the bitches", the reverence of Ronnie Coleman. If Halo didn't exist, we'd have to invent him.

This was somewhat persuasive....

Wtf....

Ok...

Bring him back

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2015, 11:11:47 AM »
Its all those things that made him an asset to this board.
You say that now, but people were getting tired of him, with the same old "baby mama hit me after I found her sex toy. 19 yr old African likes my arms...but stole money from me. Son's in the hospital, I haven't seen him in a while. I am off to the gym"
Same old...and people were getting on him for spending money on roids, yet complaining about not having money for a car, or how much procedures cost for his son. I think he sent someone a message that his son died.

Every time you all cry for a certain individual to come back, you all eventually want him banned again. You all only like the drama that the person stirs up. But, then realize that the person is all that, and nothing more, and you soon tire of your creation.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2015, 11:12:58 AM »
In the Fruedian pantheon of Id, Ego and Superego, Halo represents the bodybuilding Id in all of us: the monomaniacal chase of the size of his flexed arm, the lifting purely to impress "the bitches", the reverence of Ronnie Coleman. If Halo didn't exist, we'd have to invent him.

Well said.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2015, 11:33:19 AM »
BRING BACK HALO !

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2015, 11:48:34 AM »
You say that now, but people were getting tired of him, with the same old "baby mama hit me after I found her sex toy. 19 yr old African likes my arms...but stole money from me. Son's in the hospital, I haven't seen him in a while. I am off to the gym"
Same old...and people were getting on him for spending money on roids, yet complaining about not having money for a car, or how much procedures cost for his son. I think he sent someone a message that his son died.

Every time you all cry for a certain individual to come back, you all eventually want him banned again. You all only like the drama that the person stirs up. But, then realize that the person is all that, and nothing more, and you soon tire of your creation.
Not really. There's only a few posters who didn't like him, etc. and guess what?....They don't have to click on his threads if they don't want to read them. They most certainly don't have to comment on them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2015, 11:48:58 AM »

His son did die.
People criticised him for being on here when his son was ill then in the same post claimed he was autistic.

Don't people realise that his behaviour my be something to do with a condition and he cant help it.
Maybe he doesn't feel things like you and I.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2015, 11:56:45 AM »
Hard to ignore when he spammed the front page with a dozen inane threads.
I don't have any trouble not clicking on threads. A lot of the time the ones complaining were the ones bumping/keeping them at the top by complaining in those threads. And if no one was complaining then those who were bringing them/keeping them at the top were interested. People have every right to post something themselves if they found themselves a more interesting topic, etc.

I found it incredibly easy to never click on a Joon thread so not sure what the difference is here.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2015, 12:01:55 PM »
This, he never hurt, threatened, or stole money from anybody on here.

BS. He has been stalking / harassing DroppingPlates

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2015, 12:08:25 PM »
I remember that after being banned once; one of the Getbig mod's said that AnabolicHalo had a very large quantity of threads on the 1st page..... most with only 1 or 2 responses. And then there was the drama with cancer comments directed towards Phil Heath's wife.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2015, 12:22:59 PM »
He's disliked by the mods here. I doubt he'll be back.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2015, 12:26:00 PM »
BS. He has been stalking / harassing DroppingPlates

Being harassed by halo must be like being mauled by a sheep.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2015, 12:26:10 PM »
His son did die.
People criticised him for being on here when his son was ill then in the same post claimed he was autistic.

Don't people realise that his behaviour my be something to do with a condition and he cant help it.
Maybe he doesn't feel things like you and I.
So, his son did die? And did he actually claim he was autistic?
And if he is autistic, why don't the people who want him, guide into something else. All he was in a sense, a very warped version of what aj had said. And if you met him, you'd probably think he was a weirdo. A walking, talking racial fetishist, who spent more money and time on bbing drugs and women of color hookers, than he did his own son. The man wasn't mentally fit to procreate, and I told him that the chances are his son's ailments came from him and his genetics.
People like him should take up stamp collecting, piano playing, model boat building, RC boats and planes, and solving math problems. Bodybuilding is really a destructive, narcisstic lifestyle that can and does destroy those who do not have the mental capability to see that they sinking into the abyss.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2015, 12:26:42 PM »
He's disliked by the mods here. I doubt he'll be back.

He dislikes the mods here. I doubt they'll be back.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2015, 12:31:49 PM »
And if he is autistic, why don't the people who want him, guide into something else. All he was in a sense, a very warped version of what aj had said. And if you met him, you'd probably think he was a weirdo. A walking, talking racial fetishist, who spent more money and time on bbing drugs and women of color hookers, than he did his own son. The man wasn't mentally fit to procreate, and I told him that the chances are his son's ailments came from him and his genetics.
People like him should take up stamp collecting, piano playing, model boat building, RC boats and planes, and solving math problems. Bodybuilding is really a destructive, narcisstic lifestyle that can and does destroy those who do not have the mental capability to see that they sinking into the abyss.

halo got tired of bodybuilding at one point but now it seems that he is hitting the sauce hard again

Simple Simon

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2015, 01:19:14 PM »

Yes, it seems that he was an oddity amongst the vast array of well rounded socially adept members that frequent this forum.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2015, 01:36:50 PM »
halo got tired of bodybuilding at one point but now it seems that he is hitting the sauce hard again

No not hard at all. He was at one time up to 750mg test and then lowered it and threw in eq.  Now just 250 test.

We often look better when not holding water. 

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2015, 03:01:59 PM »
legs looking very decent there. would probably still benefit from a bullet in the head though.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2015, 03:06:18 PM »
Admire his dedication but never really cared for his posts on here.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2015, 06:03:51 PM »
Yes, it seems that he was an oddity amongst the vast array of well rounded socially adept members that frequent this forum.
Lol. He's doomed to push that boulder called "oddity" up a hill for eternity. He'll never be Ronnie Coleslaw. And may any child that he has,  feel ashamed to know that he is their father.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2015, 08:36:42 PM »
It's not just because of his comments about Lobstah, but he had said something about Phil's wife wt the time, and then he continually spams the board, and the fact that he supposedly has or had a son who was sickly, and he'd rather spend time lifting weights and screwing hookers. And the fact that with all his muscle, his Nigerian baby mama out muscles him, outsmarts him, and seems like she would be a better poster than he would.

::)

parker's 'even-handed' analysis thinly-veiled rationalization of racial indignation

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2015, 08:37:42 PM »
Not really. There's only a few posters who didn't like him, etc. and guess what?....They don't have to click on his threads if they don't want to read them. They most certainly don't have to comment on them.  90% of them are black

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2015, 09:05:09 PM »
And may any child that he has,  feel ashamed to know that he is their father.

That's pretty fucked up to wish upon a child

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2015, 09:15:48 PM »
All body part pics. The last full body he posted he like a Picasso.