Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
January 19, 2019, 12:34:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oldtimer1  (Read 60667 times)
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #350 on: January 15, 2019, 07:54:44 PM »

Did cardio today but trying to not kill my self into the ground with cardio.  I did 8  x quarter miles at an easy pace. Usually I use a 200 meter fast walk in between but today used a full quarter mile walk for recovery between sets. The long slow cardio like running 5 plus miles made me feel like hell when combined with hard lifting. Funny but if I just ran for a couple of weeks I would feel great doing it but combined with lifting is just to much for my mind and body. Realized I have to get more sleep too. Between lifting, running and working it was just breaking myself down. Tomorrow is leg day. I will do legs and nothing else.

1 x quarter mile 440 yards at 8:30 minute mile pace
1 x quarter mile 8:15 pace
1 x quarter mile 8:00 pace
1 x quarter mile 7:42 pace
1 x quarter mile 7:18 pace
1 x quarter mile 7:18 pace
1 x quarter mile 7:00 pace
1 x quarter mile 6:40 pace  (9 MPH)
Report to moderator   Logged
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #351 on: January 16, 2019, 02:58:56 PM »

Trained legs. Then took the dog for a one mile hike in the woods around a lake. I had rubber legs walking around those woods. I had to cross two streams that have make shift log bridges someone built. They are slippery and very unstable. The dog with his four wheel drive legs had no trouble. Me, I was slipping and sliding over the wet wood. I rarely see anyone on this trail around this lake by my house. Today in the snow I saw big boot prints on the trail I take. Normally the prints I see are deer prints. It's so isolated.  My daughter's dog weighs about 20lbs and is useless as protection. Really fun dog though.  At one point the dog was so happy to be outside. He was running in circles and doing flips.  To access this lake you have to walk in between houses.  It's like walking into the twilight zone. One minute you're in a residential neighborhood in NJ and the next you're in the woods in with deer, foxes, snakes, turtles, hawks and geese. Every once in awhile I find an item like a sock on the ground.  Who is in the woods and decides they feel like getting rid of one sock?  
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #352 on: January 17, 2019, 07:24:34 PM »

Did jack today. Friend's 90 something father took the family car and went missing. Spent the morning looking for him. Cops were tracking his car through toll plaza's.  He was found after a couple of hours. No training today. Went to work and truth be told I needed the time off.
The Scott
Getbig V

I don't give a Pooh...

« Reply #353 on: January 17, 2019, 07:40:34 PM »

Did jack today. Friend's 90 something father took the family car and went missing. Spent the morning looking for him. Cops were tracking his car through toll plaza's.  He was found after a couple of hours. No training today. Went to work and truth be told I needed the time off.

Sometimes the Fates conspire to force the rest we need upon us.  This seems to be one of those times, my friend.   Smiley
IroNat
Getbig IV

Life is a crapshoot.

« Reply #354 on: January 18, 2019, 04:56:15 AM »

Every sock has a story.

oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2019, 10:15:52 AM »

Trained delts and arms: Did somewhat the usual.

Military clean and press 2 x 8 115 (all the way down with the bar to the upper chest. Back upright.)
dumbbell lat raises 2 x 10 30lbs
Single arm pulley delt laterals 1 x 12
Rear delt laterals 2x10 35lbs
Some rotator work
Barbell shrugs 2 x 10 250lbs

Weighted dips 2 x 10 25lbs (went deep)
tricep pushdowns 2 x 10
reverse grip single arm tricep with a D ring handle 2 x 12

EZ barbell curl 2 x 10 90lbs
Alternate dumbbell curls 2 x 8 40lbs
Concentration curls 2 x 12

Forearm wrist curl 2 x 20 95lbs
Reverse wrist extensions 2 x 15

weighted crunches 1x 55 5lbs plate behind head
Pulley crunches 2 x 25

oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #356 on: January 18, 2019, 10:18:17 AM »

Every sock has a story.

Doing laundry as I type this. Came up with an odd number of socks from the dryer I was pissed but my daughter said the dryer never takes a sock. It gives you a bonus sock. 
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!