Author Topic: My Apology To Donny and Kill My Account  (Read 7827 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: My Apology To Donny and Kill My Account
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2015, 01:51:22 PM »
I know nothing of getting those accounts banned  :-\

I would never imply you got "ALL" those accounts banned. Maybe I would with 2 outta 3.  :-*

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2015, 01:55:44 PM »

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2015, 02:05:50 PM »
With regards to Dropping Plates post. Almost the exact thing happen to me with donny. Got along very well in the past, than had a  pretty minor disagreement about a training protocol (can't remember what it was actually, nothing that important) and wham, donny begins with the nasty name calling with pm's and he's going to punch me in the face and other such trash talking. Seems he had erased the older positive post he wrote towards me. Also some other things that he wrote about himself have also been deleted on GB. Donny even got mad, and bent out of shape, when I wrote Good Luck after most of my post on the training site. What's with all his violence and rage, is beyond my understanding.

I actually believe donny believes the stories about himself, that he tells, are true. And tends to confuse real life with his make believe internet life. Mental issues, sorry to say. A few  people like donny. than good for him. People like Primemuscle, njflex and old timer1...maybe they see the good in donny. But than again, donny can turn against anyone in a matter of seconds.

Someday we'll get the true story about donny..afraid it wouldn't be a pretty sight and not with a happy ending..

F

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2015, 02:10:03 PM »
With regards to Dropping Plates post. Almost the exact thing happen to me with donny. Got along very well in the past, than had a  pretty minor disagreement about a training protocol (can't remember what it was actually, nothing that important) and wham, donny begins with the nasty name calling with pm's and he's going to punch me in the face and other such trash talking. Seems he had erased the older positive post he wrote towards me. Also some other things that he wrote about himself have also been deleted on GB. Donny even got mad, and bent out of shape, when I wrote Good Luck after most of my post on the training site. What's with all his violence and rage, is beyond my understanding.

I actually believe donny believes the stories about himself, that he tells, are true. And tends to confuse real life with his make believe internet life. Mental issues, sorry to say. A few  people like donny. than good for him. People like Primemuscle, njflex and old timer1...maybe they see the good in donny. But than again, donny can turn against anyone in a matter of seconds.

Someday we'll get the true story about donny..afraid it wouldn't be a pretty sight and not with a happy ending..

damn, this is a really good post

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2015, 02:16:29 PM »
As far as that army service document that donny posted...very easily forged or made up. Computer fakes very well done these days, that even a grade school little kid can do it, and do it well.

Need more proof than one  poorly lighted picture on the internet. A official picture from a military ID, brief service record and serial number attached may offer more proof of any true military service.
F

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2015, 02:17:00 PM »
Still does not answer the questions of....

-the drunken posts during the moments of silence
-the constant bragging of fighting prowess
-the constant picking of fights
-the delusion bs'ing about martial arts, seagal. competing, etc etc
-the blue stars
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2015, 02:23:11 PM »
Always picture this guy at Donny's keyboard

"

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2015, 02:41:49 PM »
LOL yeah, I wasn't able to send a PM back

Try again please
:

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2015, 03:18:57 PM »
Try again please

Done, and thanks for your message :)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2015, 03:29:01 PM »
I think that the apology is more than sufficient... Donny was called out and he put up. Josh apologized.

Good time had by all

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2015, 03:57:09 PM »
I think that the apology is more than sufficient... Donny was called out and he put up. Josh apologized.

Good time had by all

Perhaps Donny will give him a stay of execution. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2015, 05:18:23 PM »
To heck with stars and their colours. That is kid stuff. Why would Josh even wager something silly with anyone else here? Look at what happened to Junior. He was convinced that people would vote for him instead of Shizzo. Nope, guys would vote for Shizzo if only to piss Junior off. So Goodbye Junior. Now Josh is making the same mistake. Why be confident about who others are on this mostly anonymous forum? The amusing thing is that Josh isn't anonymous but he is one of the reasons most sensible guys would remain so! What you, Josh?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2015, 05:24:33 PM »
I was wrong saying he lied about serving. I actually do believe his proof and say he is brave for serving. I am wrong and he proved me wrong.

As per our agreement, he proved he served and my potatank account can be killed.

If anyone wants to get a hold of me email me at onefifteen2@hotmail.com

I do not welch on an agreement.

QF email address when I travel to Canada (If I ever do)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2015, 05:43:39 PM »
I have not experienced that from him.  I cannot read every thread nor do I wish to do so.  I am as guilty as any here when it comes to being naïve/ignorant on a variety of subjects.  To date, my reality is that I get along fine with Donny.  I can understand likes and dislikes as I have a great deal of disgust for the likes of Herne and Hipo.  

Another example of that is how I agree with Bay on the Bond films but disagree with him on not just homosexuality but his absolutely hilariously disgusting "tier system" of rating the monetary worth of grossly developed bodybuilders (with the facial good looks of a Jim Henson creation) in the world of schmoes. ;D

Oft times reality is not only what we make of it but also what others do and how we respond to said actions.  

Could not agree more. Everyone has their own reality which is developed as a result of their life experiences, both good and bad. For some people the larger the experience the greater the reality. Another thing, realities can and do change throughout our lives. My feeling is that people who are open to all the possibilities have the most developed, and likely healthiest reality.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2015, 05:52:44 PM »
Could not agree more. Everyone has their own reality which is developed as a result of their life experiences, both good and bad. For some people the larger the experience the greater the reality. Another thing, realities can and do change throughout our lives. My feeling is that people who are open to all the possibilities have the most developed, and likely healthiest reality.

Mind if I tattoo this across my ribcage? Full credit, of course.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2015, 05:54:59 PM »
To heck with stars and their colours. That is kid stuff. Why would Josh even wager something silly with anyone else here? Look at what happened to Junior. He was convinced that people would vote for him instead of Shizzo. Nope, guys would vote for Shizzo if only to piss Junior off. So Goodbye Junior. Now Josh is making the same mistake. Why be confident about who others are on this mostly anonymous forum? The amusing thing is that Josh isn't anonymous but he is one of the reasons most sensible guys would remain so! What you, Josh?

People are anonymous for various reasons which are none of mine, your or anyone else's business.

Look at it this way. Nobody said to you  "Vince Basile, if you are going to post online and you have to do it under your own name". YOU, yes YOU CHOSE to post under your own name.

So stop looking for credit for something you chose to do yourself.

In fact the only reason YOU even CHOSE YOURSELF to post as YOURSELF was because you arrogantly thought that with your background that people would kiss your ass.

And oh how that backfired on you.

Basile  meltdown in 3..2..1 asking who  the hell flotsam I think I am since I am a nobody.

Words on a screen...just words on a screen
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2015, 05:59:46 PM »
Mind if I tattoo this across my ribcage? Full credit, of course.

You must have a hell of a big ribcage.  ;D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2015, 07:20:51 PM »

Why do you say this? Are you scared of Josh? Is he the Boogyman to you? What you, pussy?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2015, 07:25:16 PM »
Why do you say this? Are you scared of Josh? Is he the Boogyman to you? What you, pussy?

Basiles ok
leave him alone
We have had our differences, and hes a little strange, but I dont have anything against him

I actually wish he would get his blue stars. The guy won Mr Canada.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2015, 07:29:28 PM »
Hey I am in a mood tonight. My neighbor called the cops on me. She is going to deeply regret that.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2015, 07:30:24 PM »
Hey I am in a mood tonight. My neighbor called the cops on me. She is going to deeply regret that.

gimme her name and number if u can
email it to me

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2015, 07:37:17 PM »
gimme her name and number if u can
email it to me

I don't know the bitch but my neighbor is getting me her info. She wanted me arrested for parking in the street in front of her house. The cop asked me to move it even though I broke no laws. I refused. My exact words to the cop was "fuck that psycho bitch". She is a 300lb 35-40 yr old bitch who lives with her mom. She has called the cops on almost everyone on our street. I will get her info and email you. I want to destroy this birch. She even video tapes the neighborhood kids and calls the cops on them. And these are really good kids.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2015, 08:12:45 PM »
I don't know the bitch but my neighbor is getting me her info. She wanted me arrested for parking in the street in front of her house. The cop asked me to move it even though I broke no laws. I refused. My exact words to the cop was "fuck that psycho bitch". She is a 300lb 35-40 yr old bitch who lives with her mom. She has called the cops on almost everyone on our street. I will get her info and email you. I want to destroy this birch. She even video tapes the neighborhood kids and calls the cops on them. And these are really good kids.
Lol, lived next door to an old lady like that in my 20's. Cops at our house at least once a week.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2015, 08:27:58 PM »
Older people are the worst with that. Always call the cops first instead of asking nicely, or approaching you in any manner about any grievance.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2015, 08:49:24 PM »
Lol, lived next door to an old lady like that in my 20's. Cops at our house at least once a week.

This is the most vile woman I have ever met. Metro link was laying fiber optics in our neighborhood and a man was marking buried lines. She chased him off because she did not want orange paint on her grass. She chased him off. He came back that night and spray painted her driveway with orange swirls. I will say I insulted her to the highest level and she took it like a champ and gave it right back.