Author Topic: LOCKETT upped the licorice dose  (Read 19125 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: LOCKETT upped the licorice dose
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2015, 02:24:37 PM »
If most saw him in person, they'd rethink their opinions about his natural status before.  I'm not saying he was, I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised at this point.  Something is definitely different.  I've never seen his look before on any other bodybuilder. Ever.

He's 275 here. This was 2 weeks ago.  Look how thick his ankles are.  look at the shape of his lower body.  This is not normal.  His muscle are off.

His back looks like an X chromosome in this last pic.

275 and that lean? You sure about that? How do you really know he weighs that much? He's fully clothed in the weigh in pic and no date when it was taken. Would like to see a video of his weigh in and then pose. How tall is he?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2015, 02:26:16 PM »
275 and that lean? You sure about that? How do you know he weighs that much? How tall is he?

Look at the scale in the split picture.  That was his facebook update.  He said he was 275 trying to get up to 290. He's around 5'10.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2015, 02:26:37 PM »
Nothing impressive about him in this shot. It's the drugs people. It's always been the drugs!

MONTELL WILLIAMS IS AS BIG AS HIM HERE...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2015, 02:29:45 PM »
Any photo's of Lockett as a teen? When did the guy start lifting? He's in his 40s now I believe.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2015, 02:36:41 PM »
Look at the scale in the split picture.  That was his facebook update.  He said he was 275 trying to get up to 290. He's around 5'10.

OK, that makes sense. I don't do FB.

He's about an inch taller than Jay and Jay looked much bigger in 2009 and he's wasn't near 270 and Locket looks about two weeks out. But now that I look at him closer he's probably has the biggest ass (muscle wise) that I've ever seen on a man. Puts Coleman to shame. That must tack another 20 pounds to his bodyweight and what makes him heavier than he looks.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2015, 02:41:09 PM »
OK, that makes sense. I don't do FB.

He's about an inch taller than Jay and Jay looked much bigger in 2009 and he's wasn't near 270 and Locket looks about two weeks out. But now that I look at him closer he's probably has the biggest ass (muscle wise) that I've ever seen on a man. Puts Coleman to shame. That must tack another 20 pounds to his bodyweight and what makes him heavier than he looks.

I stand corrected, he looks about 5'8 or 5'9 here next to Phil.  This was recent.  Very odd but cool look to his muscles.  It's a shame about his legs. He's very, very dense in person. I haven't seen him since he's turned pro.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2015, 02:42:04 PM »
You can see his glute striations through his shorts (no homo)  :o

And this is him bulked up... dude has incredibly genetics for leanness.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2015, 02:43:26 PM »
Phil helping a Hebrew out.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2015, 02:44:02 PM »
not natty, but big ass dude.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2015, 02:47:41 PM »
not natty, but big ass dude.

No, not a natty but he's different than everyone else in regards to his muscle and bone structure. In addition to how he holds fat.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2015, 03:02:17 PM »
No, not a natty but he's different than everyone else in regards to his muscle and bone structure. In addition to how he holds fat.

He definitely has a unique look to him. IMO it's a good look. Really, really sucks about the leg disparity. Jay's left leg was also markedly more developed than his right but with Locket it's so bad that it's a deal breaker. He does have that myostatin deficiency  look. The muscles don't swell like it does with everyone else. They just look so thick and dense and kind of drape over him rather than swell up like it's pump and full of glycogen. He looks more like a human-like creature that took a slight turn in the evolutionary path.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2015, 03:14:41 PM »
Too lazy to go look but IIRC he said he did not have myostatin deficiency. Same with Flex Wheeler, though rumors about his supposed mutated genetics continue.

I'm sure there are "experts" who would believe he's natural still if he claimed it.

Dude was full of shit from the start with the lies about his diet etc.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2015, 12:05:05 AM »
Too lazy to go look but IIRC he said he did not have myostatin deficiency. Same with Flex Wheeler, though rumors about his supposed mutated genetics continue.

I'm sure there are "experts" who would believe he's natural still if he claimed it.

What is IIRC?

It would be nice if we knew why some people respond to training, nutrition and hormones so much better than others. There has got to be something on a cellular level that they have that others do not.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2015, 12:22:00 AM »
What is IIRC?

It would be nice if we knew why some people respond to training, nutrition and hormones so much better than others. There has got to be something on a cellular level that they have that others do not.

If I Recall Correctly

IMO a lot of times it's not even response on a cellular level or whatever, some get more results simply because they have more muscle fibers to begin with. Even if a guy has a tremendous response "on a cellular level" if he genetically doesn't have lots of muscle fibers and has short muscle bellies the muscle isn't going to grow tremendously. Think of Coleman's calves or Johnnie Jackson's calves... do their calves not respond to hormones like the rest of their bodies? They do, there's just not enough muscle fibers in their calves to begin with. Same with Phil Heath's middleweight chest. It responded the same as the rest of his body percentage wise, he just didn't have as many fibers there, compared to his arms for example.

The shittiest bodybuilder might in fact have a tremendous response to hormones and training... he just might have such shitty genetics that even if he grew 200% he's still a shitty bodybuilder.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2015, 12:47:26 AM »
About as natural as 2 men in a passionate 69.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2015, 05:20:34 AM »
huge. ass. man
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2015, 05:36:28 AM »
As natural as Bruce Gender.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2015, 06:28:59 AM »
Where has this guy been?  Interestingly enough, he has never had that off-season look to him.  He seems to be able to maintain an unreal level of leanness all the time.
Air Falcon

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2015, 09:31:55 AM »

myostatin deficient....now that's an original one! In a very long tradition of chronic lying bodybuilders explaining why they look so dry and muscular...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2015, 11:17:54 AM »
I stand corrected, he looks about 5'8 or 5'9 here next to Phil.  This was recent.  Very odd but cool look to his muscles.  It's a shame about his legs. He's very, very dense in person. I haven't seen him since he's turned pro.

no. lockett is barefoot while phillipe (being the insecure beta manlet he is) is wearing sneakers with lifts/thick soles

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2015, 01:09:20 PM »
That's one swole soul brother of peace.  :o

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2015, 01:36:24 PM »
That's one swole soul brother of peace.  :o

awesome shot striations everywhere.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2015, 01:50:29 PM »
I wouldn't call it good genes.  There's nothing beneficial about it. He has genetic mutations.

huh? mutations can be beneficial.that's how they get passed on, they offer a benefit.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2015, 02:09:18 PM »
huh? mutations can be beneficial.that's how they get passed on, they offer a benefit.

My biology Prof. tried to pass this garbage off and he I got into it. Mutations are not beneficial.  What is a mutation?  It's a change in DNA. Just because It's passed on doesn't make it beneficial. In humans it just means depending on how it's passed on and sometimes what gender it's passed to but it's never beneficial.  I ask of examples of beneficial mutation? Please delight me Sir. My Prof's examples were forms of bacteria that, "mutate", when in actuality, those bacteria just adapt. mutation and adaptation are exclusive from each other.

They use adapt, evolve and mutate and jumble them up to pass of that bullshit evolution agenda.  It makes me sick. And I ensure to slice through the giant holes in their arguments and I'm always left with a lot of we don't knows. Well I do know.  Evolution is bullshit and creationism is the truth and any archeological findings that supports creationism are destroyed or sold on black markets unless the Vatican gets them first.

Of course,  I don't mention any of that.lol

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2015, 02:22:01 PM »
My biology Prof. tried to pass this garbage off and he I got into it. Mutations are not beneficial.  What is a mutation?  It's a change in DNA. Just because It's passed on doesn't make it beneficial. In humans it just means depending on how it's passed on and sometimes what gender it's passed to but it's never beneficial.  I ask of examples of beneficial mutation? Please delight me Sir. My Prof's examples were forms of bacteria that, "mutate", when in actuality, those bacteria just adapt. mutation and adaptation are exclusive from each other.

They use adapt, evolve and mutate and jumble them up to pass of that bullshit evolution agenda.  It makes me sick. And I ensure to slice through the giant holes in their arguments and I'm always left with a lot of we don't knows. Well I do know.  Evolution is bullshit and creationism is the truth and any archeological findings that supports creationism are destroyed or sold on black markets unless the Vatican gets them first.

Of course,  I don't mention any of that.lol

Us honkies have lighter skin so we can absorb more UV rays for vitamin D release because we live in areas with less exposure to the sun. If we still had dark skin we'd be vitamin D deficient.

I'd say that's a pretty beneficial mutation. Unless of course Adam and Eve were white?