Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72430 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2015, 03:33:37 PM »
According to iTele, the attacks have been lead on 7 different places.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2015, 03:34:00 PM »
How many terrorists did Angela Merkel invite into Europe?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2015, 03:34:08 PM »
I thought France was a gun free zone?

::)

You think football fans,restaurant goers and concert attendees should carry guns? I dont even think they let weapons into sports stadia in the usa and cannot imagine too many places allow guns at a rock concert either. Please, continue to say how this is due to a lack of guns.

Moron.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2015, 03:36:05 PM »
Apathetic Europeans lose once again.  :-\

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2015, 03:38:41 PM »
Apathetic Europeans lose once again.  :-\

what a spineless bunch of fucking queers they are hey? All nancy invite a million of these ragheads in and then whine when the sand niglets blow their shit up and kill them. They deserve what they are getting. The rest of the fucking planet could learn from  Japan on how to deal with middle east morons

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2015, 03:39:08 PM »
What did the French expect?

You open up your country to scum that hates you and wants to kill you and then you act surprised when they slit your throat while you are asleep

Liberal politicians should be tried for treason

Yes. It is tragic what has happened in Europe. Germany will be the biggest catastrophe of all.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »
Maybe now instead of helping the rafts and boats get to Europe they'll conduct gun runs on these people and end the threat. They all need to go..no more containment, no more hand outs....just lead.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2015, 03:41:46 PM »
what a spineless bunch of fucking queers they are hey? All nancy invite a million of these ragheads in and then whine when the sand niglets blow their shit up and kill them. They deserve what they are getting. The rest of the fucking planet could learn from  Japan on how to deal with middle east morons
All they want to do is make fun of the US, but deep down they know that we would never tolerate this type of shit.  If this happened ANYWHERE in the US, there would be action and the citizens would would be at the forefront.

Europeans are afraid of their government or they just don't care anymore.  Its as if they have just given up.  :-\

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2015, 03:42:01 PM »
Yes. It is tragic what has happened in Europe. Germany will be the biggest catastrophe of all.

France has taken probably the hardest stance against islamic non integration by banning the hijab etc. Maybe that is the reason for the attacks? Id be more worried about the multiplication of future generations of muslims against western ideals than i would about a terror attack.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2015, 03:42:32 PM »
Security forces have gone in to concert hall

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2015, 03:44:56 PM »
what a spineless bunch of fucking queers they are hey? All nancy invite a million of these ragheads in and then whine when the sand niglets blow their shit up and kill them. They deserve what they are getting. The rest of the fucking planet could learn from  Japan on how to deal with middle east morons

Yeah, only if you were here  ::)

The european people did not vote for this, the leaders did and they also change human right laws to favor these savages. Don't ask me why, but you ca nwatch some new world order documentaries to get an idea.

In a public inquiry regarding from where would you want immigrants to come in here, only 3% answered africa/arab countries.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2015, 03:47:24 PM »
When you invite savages in, you get savage problems.

The end.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2015, 03:47:37 PM »
All they want to do is make fun of the US, but deep down they know that we would never tolerate this type of shit.  If this happened ANYWHERE in the US, there would be action and the citizens would would be at the forefront.

Europeans are afraid of their government or they just don't care anymore.  Its as if they have just given up.  :-\

Total fucking apathy. Seriously, Hitler got rid of the wrong people. By waging his war and depleting the continent of a generation of men and creating a place that was decimated and needed rebuilding, it set the stage for mass immigration of these third world cheap labor. They are now feeling the consequences. Like you said, it's like they don't even care and are fine with rolling over and taking it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2015, 03:47:51 PM »

[/quot

I'd hope so but I'm not sure....We'd be told its isolated, we'd be told it was a fringe element, we'd be told to be calm.

Fuck calm...fuck the PC shit, these people are a threat to the West and all need to go.
L

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2015, 03:49:01 PM »
Yeah, only if you were here  ::)

The european people did not vote for this, the leaders did and they also change human right laws to favor these savages. Don't ask me why, but you ca nwatch some new world order documentaries to get an idea.

In a public inquiry regarding from where would you want immigrants to come in here, only 3% answered africa/arab countries.

you guys really do come across as a bunch of pussies to be honest
I mean for fuck sakes your jails are 4 star hotels

Id actually wanna commit a crime there

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2015, 03:50:23 PM »
Suicide bomber detonated himself during France and Germany Soccer game.

I wonder if these who got killed were driving a cheaper car so they could "save abit more"  ::)

Anyway... it is worse than ever and getting worse each month it seems.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2015, 03:51:49 PM »
ANP reports that there were also reports of shooting at the Louvre, rue de la Fontaine au roi en rue de Charenton
>:(     :'(

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2015, 03:52:03 PM »
the only country across the ocean that has ever come across to me as not being a bunch of pussies is Ireland

They seem pretty tough and hard nosed and not really into putting up with any shit
Now I could be wrong, but I wouldnt wander into Ireland trying to instill my ways

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2015, 03:54:27 PM »
I wonder if these who got killed were driving a cheaper car so they could "save abit more"  ::)

Anyway... it is worse than ever and getting worse each month it seems.
And people like you just want to twitter their thumbs with Iphones.

Yes, keep spending and not saving.  Keep living without owning anything.  When you don't own anything, you have no claim to the land, no care what happens to it and will not fight for what is yours (because you have nothing).  Let others take it all from you and establish their way of life. (which is what is happening)

Keep living like that and this is EXACTLY what you get.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2015, 03:55:39 PM »
2 attackers in Concert hall have been taken out in latest reports, hostages leaving

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2015, 03:56:34 PM »

sure you would. Your entire nation is devided into individual groups just like here, only wanting to eat burgers and watch youtube, just like us, demading everything, only wanting to do something for a price, not for general good. The only tough guys are posting in G&O, hardly enough fighting power, lol

you guys really do come across as a bunch of pussies to be honest
I mean for fuck sakes your jails are 4 star hotels

Id actually wanna commit a crime there

I know right

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2015, 03:57:24 PM »
The worst part of this whole thing is my German National Team losing 2-0 to the damn French!  Fuck, we just haven't been the same since World Cup.   >:( >:(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2015, 03:57:35 PM »
2 attackers in Concert hall have been taken out in latest reports, hostages leaving

phew. Good to hear that. 10 minutes ago I heard that they were killing hostages in the concert hall one by one.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2015, 03:58:35 PM »
sure you would. Your entire nation is devided into individual groups just like here, only wanting to eat burgers and watch youtube, just like us. The only tough guys are posting in G&O, hardly enough fighting power, lol

I know right

You fags are not even allowed to defend yourselves.  Not that you have anything left to defend at this point.  

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2015, 03:59:40 PM »
Adonis speaking the truth and owning European tits in this thread