Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72762 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #275 on: November 13, 2015, 08:50:55 PM »
imo the situation is almost fubar. We can fight and suffer. Or not fight and suffer even more.

Exactly, unfortunately there are several on this forum that are very pro radical Islam, they will say and do anything to convince us that the only few radicals were the ones in Paris tonight and those are dead.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #276 on: November 13, 2015, 08:52:46 PM »
imo the situation is almost fubar. We can fight and suffer. Or not fight and suffer even more.

I think people are jumping down "rockets" throat for no reason. I don't think he is a sympathizer of terrorism. I think he is trying to comprehend the screwed up situation and find the best course of action.

All over social media everyone is saying "nuke the middle east." Okay, we know thats not going to fucking ever happen. Its a stupid solution and I cant imagine any world leader supporting or even fathoming this idea. Rocket is 100% right in trying to understand the complexity of the issue, instead of offering stupid advice like, "nuke them."  ::) ::) Better to engage in thoughtful dialogue on complex issues.

As for me, well, its not my area of specialty, so I wont even offer a proposed solution. Of course I think terrorism needs to be 100% eliminated, I just dont know how to do it.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: November 13, 2015, 08:55:16 PM »
Most of the young Muslim and Indian men I see at the local college seem like the socially awkward computer programmer type.

Like the kinds of guys who would attend those pick up artist classes that Mystery teaches.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #278 on: November 13, 2015, 09:00:50 PM »
"I spent the last few hours thinking "nuke the ragheads to oblivion" like you do."

Bullshit! You spent the last few hours justifying Radical Islam while also including a few words to make people think you are not a Radical Islamic sympathizer. This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me.

I suggest countries stop the liberalism and expel those trying to bring draconian laws onto everyone else. This has nothing to do with killing them. Simply send them to countries that already have the laws and customs they so much desire.

I suggest we first offer free transit back to the desert for any muslim who isn't happy with the way things are dealt with in our countries.

I suggest we deport any guy who is slightly implicated in radicalism

I suggest we disallow further muslims from entering our countries.

I don't suggest we forcibly do anything because I don't think we can handle that many people suddenly deciding to fight and fight they will when they realise the shitholes they are going back to.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #279 on: November 13, 2015, 09:03:05 PM »
I think people are jumping down "rockets" throat for no reason.

Nah, only one eyed muscularny.

He just says that because he has no answer to the logistics of deporting that many people without incident.

He's ok, is arny, he's just not fit for actually making decisions :)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #280 on: November 13, 2015, 09:11:06 PM »
Exactly, unfortunately there are several on this forum that are very pro radical Islam, they will say and do anything to convince us that the only few radicals were the ones in Paris tonight and those are dead.

Just the mentally ill and the ones who take psychiatric drugs, tho.

But rocket is right... but also wrong. Like I said it's fubar. He is right that if we give them some back, then it might make the situation worse. But if we don't do nothing, the situation definitely will get worse. If we fight back and stop being paranoid on wether does someone get offended or not, it may give us that edge we all need. And also it may create unity among people and also make people wake up from the white guilt hypnosis and start act like normal people with normal self-protection instinct.

I think people are jumping down "rockets" throat for no reason. I don't think he is a sympathizer of terrorism. I think he is trying to comprehend the screwed up situation and find the best course of action.

All over social media everyone is saying "nuke the middle east." Okay, we know thats not going to fucking ever happen. Its a stupid solution and I cant imagine any world leader supporting or even fathoming this idea. Rocket is 100% right in trying to understand the complexity of the issue, instead of offering stupid advice like, "nuke them."  ::) ::) Better to engage in thoughtful dialogue on complex issues.

As for me, well, its not my area of specialty, so I wont even offer a proposed solution. Of course I think terrorism needs to be 100% eliminated, I just dont know how to do it.

Nuking syria and the middle east would cause major radiation all over europe and parts of russia and china, bad idea yeah ;D

I think every single individual should wake up from the obvious white guilt. It sounds lame. But what is it then? White's are the only people who lack complete self protection instict. Most people aren't even christians but they all turn other cheek. When jihadists kill french people in french land, people are told to just put their heads in the ground like ostriches.

I say enough of that shit. Citiziens of any european country should be able to walk wherever they want without being afraid of getting jumped by jihadists. Speaking of which, gonna go see some cultural sightings tomorrow in the city.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2015, 09:12:18 PM »
I suggest we first offer free transit back to the desert for any muslim who isn't happy with the way things are dealt with in our countries.

I suggest we deport any guy who is slightly implicated in radicalism

I suggest we disallow further muslims from entering our countries.

I don't suggest we forcibly do anything because I don't think we can handle that many people suddenly deciding to fight and fight they will when they realise the shitholes they are going back to.

Your attempt to convince us that you are not a pro muslim radical is failing bad.

"I don't suggest we forcibly do anything because I don't think we can handle that many people suddenly deciding to fight and fight they will when they realise the shitholes they are going back to."

So you suggest they turn your country into a shithole first?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2015, 09:14:41 PM »
Nah, only one eyed muscularny.

He just says that because he has no answer to the logistics of deporting that many people without incident.

He's ok, is arny, he's just not fit for actually making decisions :)
Sorry, your solution of allowing radical Islam to flourish because we do not know how to stop it, (or so you hope) is no solution at all.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #283 on: November 13, 2015, 09:15:49 PM »
Most of the young Muslim and Indian men I see at the local college seem like the socially awkward computer programmer type.

Like the kinds of guys who would attend those pick up artist classes that Mystery teaches.
You realize that 1000's of people who joined ISIS are being described exactly like you are describing your local college buddies.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2015, 09:16:53 PM »
Just the mentally ill and the ones who take psychiatric drugs, tho.

But rocket is right... but also wrong. Like I said it's fubar. He is right that if we give them some back, then it might make the situation worse. But if we don't do nothing, the situation definitely will get worse. If we fight back and stop being paranoid on wether does someone get offended or not, it may give us that edge we all need. And also it may create unity among people and also make people wake up from the white guilt hypnosis and start act like normal people with normal self-protection instinct.

Nuking syria and the middle east would cause major radiation all over europe and parts of russia and china, bad idea yeah ;D

I think every single individual should wake up from the obvious white guilt. It sounds lame. But what is it then? White's are the only people who lack complete self protection instict. Most people aren't even christians but they all turn other cheek. When jihadists kill french people in french land, people are told to just put their heads in the ground like ostriches.

I say enough of that shit. Citiziens of any european country should be able to walk wherever they want without being afraid of getting jumped by jihadists. Speaking of which, gonna go see some cultural sightings tomorrow in the city.

I don't think any complex issue can be reduced to one variable (white guilt).
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: November 13, 2015, 09:23:11 PM »
I don't think any complex issue can be reduced to one variable (white guilt).

Maybe I see it differently than you. But it can't be that differend. You also agree that the situation is as crazy as it can before it's done. Why do you think that media isn't allowed to mention crimes commited by immigrants? Why do you think that these radical muslims are looked through our fingers, even though the law says that every man and woman is equal, but the radical muslims don't have any respect to that law? Why do you think you can get fired in sweden for just being against muslim immigration?

I mean come on, man. You're very articulate and you always make sense, you can't disagree.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: November 13, 2015, 09:23:23 PM »
You realize that 1000's of people who joined ISIS are being described exactly like you are describing your local college buddies.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

It's funny how so many of these issues seem to go away once you start getting laid on a regular basis.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #287 on: November 13, 2015, 09:26:07 PM »
I asked for the rates ie per capita in the states i mentioned. I picked the state i figure is most heavily regulated and two states with high execution and gun ownership rates. Ie bible belt states. Feel free to post the figures.

It is not a fact til you post the proof.

Meanwhile tell me the difference a bullet makes when a Muslim pulls the trigger and a white guy in his 20s pulls it? I would say it feels about the same. We just get it less so it makes bigger news. Also, stop saying ""Europe". It is comprosed of many different nations and crucially some are island states so less susceptible to mass illegal immigration.
Here you go moron.

Hope this helps. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #288 on: November 13, 2015, 09:28:02 PM »
Maybe I see it differently than you. But it can't be that differend. You also agree that the situation is as crazy as it can before it's done. Why do you think that media isn't allowed to mention crimes commited by immigrants? Why do you think that these radical muslims are looked through our fingers, even though the law says that every man and woman is equal, but the radical muslims don't have any respect to that law? Why do you think you can get fired in sweden for just being against muslim immigration?

I mean come on, man. You're very articulate and you always make sense, you can't disagree.

Oh, I agree that the media creates a shitstorm and is one sided, in order to drum up publicity for themselves. They do this with all issues.

However, I just do not see how the elimination of white guilt will lead to a direct elimination or substantial reduction in terrorism, since what you're really fighting is an ideology (way of life). Make the connection for me.
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #289 on: November 13, 2015, 09:28:39 PM »

One way to reduce terrorism is to stop participating in it. ei. extrajudicial assassination programs in lieu of police work, arresting criminals and prosecuting them. Stop invading countries and so on...Nothing radical.
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #290 on: November 13, 2015, 09:34:34 PM »
One way to reduce terrorism is to stop participating in it. ei. extrajudicial assassination programs in lieu of police work, arresting criminals and prosecuting them. Stop invading countries and so on...Nothing radical.
These things are all a response to terror attacks. Stop trying to justify radical Islam.

9/11 was a response to?

There is no justification and I hope we continue to enter these countries that host terrorists and slaughter as many of them as possible.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: November 13, 2015, 09:39:38 PM »
Oh, I agree that the media creates a shitstorm and is one sided, in order to drum up publicity for themselves. They do this with all issues.

However, I just do not see how the elimination of white guilt will lead to a direct elimination or substantial reduction in terrorism, since what you're really fighting is an ideology (way of life). Make the connection for me.

It doesn't directly eliminate it. But the immigrats can sense fear and doubt in europeans, they laugh at their "kindness", hence they go about their shit on the streets. They don't have any respect. They don't take europeans seriously. I mean can you imagine a group of muslims starting crap in russia and get away with it? The police would help the citiziens beat their ass.

It may sound ludicrous but it's not. Have you seen the video where kashas whip pussy rioters and slammed one of the gals on asphalt infront of press and police. Some people told the police to arrest the guy who did that but the police told them to leave, after 10 minutes of ass handling of course, lol.

The situation is tender and complicated if we want to, or it could be very simple. People are just afraid of ideas. What could possibly go wrong if you stand your ground and don't take any shit, lol

True, it still won't eliminate terrorism but being passive definitely won't help. We're on top of the food chain, but we live in a "civilized world". But we are animals, so why not take extreme measures in extreme situations. Stay calm, shoot back, that's what I say.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #292 on: November 13, 2015, 09:44:20 PM »
These things are all a response to terror attacks. Stop trying to justify radical Islam.

9/11 was a response to?

There is no justification and I hope we continue to enter these countries that host terrorists and slaughter as many of them as possible.

Hopefully France has a better educated population than the US. I would think so...ya keep doing what her doing yup yup...find a new country to invade under false pretenses, destroy it then ahyuck ahyuck wonder where all those new terrorists come from...???
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #293 on: November 13, 2015, 09:51:56 PM »
I don't pump gas or buy groceries without a glock on me.   

I skipped a mall trip the other day - because there was a shooting nearby and dude was on the loose.    Reasonable chance he would try to blend in at the mall.  They were doing K9s and choppers.

The sign on the mall says "GUN FREE ZONE" so my legal ass, carrying for 18 years now, was banned from carrying there.  So I didn't give them my business. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #294 on: November 13, 2015, 10:01:39 PM »
Your attempt to convince us that you are not a pro muslim radical is failing bad.

"I don't suggest we forcibly do anything because I don't think we can handle that many people suddenly deciding to fight and fight they will when they realise the shitholes they are going back to."

So you suggest they turn your country into a shithole first?

There's really no point offering up suggestions, sport - it's just a constant barrage of "deport them all" or you're pro radical muslim with you.

You won't even for one second consider how to deal with the situation in anything less.

If you would, you wouldn't be here, posting wanker comments about people siding with the terrorists ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #295 on: November 13, 2015, 10:04:45 PM »
Why the hell not? Got yourself some sweet martial law underway as we speak, a little more fascism ain't gonna hurt no one.

Yup. Martial Law. First time in France since WWII. A few more bombs go off and France will become Israel...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: November 13, 2015, 10:04:52 PM »
There's really no point offering up suggestions, sport - it's just a constant barrage of "deport them all" or you're pro radical muslim with you.

Trump wants to deport all 11 million illegals.  But he also said we have a duty to bring in syrian refugees, even AFTER ISIS vowed to infiltrate them.

The United States should take in some refugees from Syria, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Tuesday night.
"I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, you have to," Trump said in his first Fox News appearance in two weeks, appearing on "The O'Reilly Factor."

"This was started by President Obama when he didn't go in and do the job he should have when he drew the line in the sand, which turned out to be a very artificial line," Trump said in reference to Obama's red-line warning to Syrian leader Bashar Assad in 2013. "But you know, it's living in hell in Syria. There's no question about it. They're living in hell, and something has to be done."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: November 13, 2015, 10:06:00 PM »
Yup. Martial Law. First time in France since WWII. A few more bombs go off and France will become Israel...

shit, is france really in martial law?   I was making music at a resort, got some play, about to eat some chicken parm and turn on the news.  Missed all of this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #298 on: November 13, 2015, 10:06:32 PM »
You are once again wrong.  I never said anything about them not doing the terror events.

You're talking about someone else.

As you are indeed wrong, I'll comply regarding not being vague.  

My username is Rocket.

Let's write that down.

Not Tu Holmes or any other cnut.  

Okay?

I just care about as few non muslims dying.  That was what I said at the start and it's still the same thing.   When I weigh up the idea of overt action against these people, I only see more non muslims dying than what is currently happening.  You're free to have your opinion to the contrary, but I'm interested to know how you think 5 extremists is really anything like alienating over a billion people.

Worried about Non-Muslims dying?   ???

Have you ever bothered to look at the religious demographics in the Middle East?  ???

What "Non-Muslims" are you worried about, in particular and where are they located?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #299 on: November 13, 2015, 10:07:11 PM »

Of course they must lose some liberty as consequences of this stuff.

Many of these attacks seemed to have been perpetrated by people who were later acknowledged as "known to authorities".  That says to me that with more power to deport, things could get a bit better just by deporting the troublesome ones who haven't opened showed it, without prejudice.

But there's only one way with arnypoo, they're all out of the country.

I can't see that happening without a fair bit more bloodshed.  That's all.

Apparently that makes me "pro radical muslim" ::)