Author Topic: Ronda Rousey - First loss ever  (Read 33633 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronda Rousey - First loss ever
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2015, 08:56:45 AM »
Tyson had an excuse after Buster, when Holyfield took him apart he had no excuse, second fight he bottled it, he was a coward.
He turned out to be just a bully.
Holyfield was the first person he fought who wasnt scared of him.
After Holyfield everyone had his number.

Once the aura is gone it's gone forever. No retrieving that air of invincibility...

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2015, 08:58:29 AM »
Once the aura is gone it's gone forever. No retrieving that air of invincibility...

Nope, its like beating up a bully. Once one kid knocks him out, nobody wil be afraid

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2015, 09:00:19 AM »
i noticed that fagggot Jerry Ferrara and Doug Ellen from entourage didnt even bother commenting on the fight, but all her previous fights they kept spamming the shit out of their social sites praising her fat ass

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2015, 09:01:26 AM »
i noticed that fagggot Jerry Ferrara and Doug Ellen from entourage didnt even bother commenting on the fight, but all her previous fights they kept spamming the shit out of their social sites praising her fat ass

wasnt that whore in there movie that bombed at the box office.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2015, 09:03:11 AM »
wasnt that whore in there movie that bombed at the box office.

yes, worst part of the entire shitty movie

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2015, 09:09:21 AM »
Ronda was already pissing people off left and right a long time before she lost. I never understood the hate myself but reading any comments relating to an article about her and half of them would be sticking in the knife.
She was rammed down the throat by the UFC, everywhere you looked RR and I can understand how it became a bit much.

Yeah, it's not all her fault. The UFC trumpeted her as though she was one of the greatest athletes of all time, when, in reality, she had enough skill in one type of martial art, Judo, to temporarily dominate a sport, Women's MMA, that's still in its infancy and has no talent pool.

Just take a look at youtubes of her previous opponent, Beth Correia. She's terrible.

Ronda uses striking to beat one no talent can, and Dana has her knocking out Floyd Mayweather.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2015, 09:24:32 AM »
A few Ronda Rousey quotes:

“This past Halloween girls across the country dressed up as Ronda Rousey. That’s because she’s an amazing, beautiful, and powerful woman.”

“Athletes who dope don't believe in themselves.”

"Look at my face. Does it look like I can take a good hit?"

"I eat until I'm full, I eat as much as I want, and I really don't eat anything that you couldn't find, you know, 10,000 years ago."

"Listen, just because my body was developed for something other than fucking millionaires, doesn’t mean it's masculine."

"So you know what, fine. I'm gonna talk a bunch of sh*t. I'm gonna pose in a couple of pictures. And I'm gonna break a couple of girl's arms, and I'm not gonna feel the least bit sorry about it because you know what? At least I can feed my dog."

Stupid bitch. I'm so glad she glad she got her face caved in. Really looking forward to her starring role in the Road House remake

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2015, 09:33:50 AM »
Wow, move over arnold your quotes and philosophy will never be as inspiring as this.  ::)
We all need to see a RR blueprint.

A few Ronda Rousey quotes:

“This past Halloween girls across the country dressed up as Ronda Rousey. That’s because she’s an amazing, beautiful, and powerful woman.”

“Athletes who dope don't believe in themselves.”

"Look at my face. Does it look like I can take a good hit?"

"I eat until I'm full, I eat as much as I want, and I really don't eat anything that you couldn't find, you know, 10,000 years ago."

"Listen, just because my body was developed for something other than fucking millionaires, doesn’t mean it's masculine."

"So you know what, fine. I'm gonna talk a bunch of sh*t. I'm gonna pose in a couple of pictures. And I'm gonna break a couple of girl's arms, and I'm not gonna feel the least bit sorry about it because you know what? At least I can feed my dog."

Stupid bitch. I'm so glad she glad she got her face caved in. Really looking forward to her starring role in the Road House remake

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2015, 10:14:38 AM »
Trump Glad That Rousey Soundly Defeated In MMA Match: 'Not a Nice Person'

It seems that Donald Trump is delighted that MMA fighter Ronda Rousey went down with a kick to the face last night after losing her fight and championship title to Holly Holm at UFC 193.

In Saturday’s fight in Melbourne, Australia, Holm handed the former bantamweight champ her first defeat when Holm floored Rousey with a kick to the head, followed with a jab that left Rousey with a bloody nose and split lip. Bleacher Report noted that several celebrities and sports commentators were happy with Rousey’s defeat after she showed poor sportsmanship by not touching gloves with Holms as per pre-fight decorum.

Rousey was taken to the hospital after the fight, but told fans that she was okay and would take off some time to heal.

In the case of Trump, however, the front-running plutocrat said during this summer that he praised Rousey as a fighter as said that she “likes him” as a candidate. Rousey later said that Trump doesn’t have her vote and that she was actually pulling for Bernie Sanders, but the fact that now she’s “not nice” could be purely a coincidence.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2015, 10:26:27 AM »
Patrick Swayze, as either himself or Dalton, would beat down Rousey, hard, and have her outta any bar within one minute.

And let's not even discuss what Wade Garrett would do to this broad if she started shit.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2015, 10:30:02 AM »
The hormones have really changed HH!
Mr. AZ 2003

Skylge

• Getbig IV

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2015, 11:01:21 AM »
Here she is warming up pre fight

their look is very similar.   if they used them in a before and after it would be believable

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2015, 11:04:14 AM »
Entire fight:

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6696393/decaf3de/dumpert_bitchfights.html
Ook weer een Hollander, 'Skylge' of hoe je dit braaksel moet uitspreken ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2015, 11:15:37 AM »
Ronda was already pissing people off left and right a long time before she lost. I never understood the hate myself but reading any comments relating to an article about her and half of them would be sticking in the knife.
She was rammed down the throat by the UFC, everywhere you looked RR and I can understand how it became a bit much.

yeah but she was box office

she could have kept arm barring everyone till the end of the world

but she evolved and tried to stand and bang with an ex boxing world champion

that too guts

yeah she is an arrogant smart ass

but she has earned the right to be its that simple
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2015, 11:19:56 AM »

that too guts
yeah she is an arrogant smart ass

but she has earned the right to be its that simple

No, that's clueless and delusional.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2015, 11:21:05 AM »
No, that's clueless and delusional.

in your opinion

how many world championship fights have you won muffin  ???
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2015, 11:23:39 AM »
in your opinion

how many world championship fights have you won muffin  ???

You have the wrong person. My name is not Muffin.

But I do on occassion enjoy a blueberry muffin. And a hair muffin always puts a smile on my face.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2015, 11:36:18 AM »

Espn first take did not mention it neither.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2015, 12:08:55 PM »
You have the wrong person. My name is not Muffin.

But I do on occassion enjoy a blueberry muffin. And a hair muffin always puts a smile on my face.

and you have won how many titles
T

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2015, 12:39:38 PM »

that too guts

I don't know if you're a cuckold, but Rotunda had it coming. She was confrontational & horrible in TUF, apparently from many ex-tufers she smelled like old cheese. Not to mention she was behaving like everyone should bown down to her demands. Just google how many bridges she burned in her JUDO career.

I would also bang with any world champion for multiple 100k$$, she was trying to clinch before the high kick she KNEW that she was losing the stand up.

Now banging while you're hurt is another thing.. that takes GUTS

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2015, 12:43:05 PM »
I don't know if you're a cuckold, but Rotunda had it coming. She was confrontational & horrible in TUF, apparently from many ex-tufers she smelled like old cheese. Not to mention she was behaving like everyone should bown down to her demands. Just google how many bridges she burned in her JUDO career.

I would also bang with any world champion for multiple 100k$$, she was trying to clinch before the high kick she KNEW that she was losing the stand up.

Now banging while you're hurt is another thing.. that takes GUTS

worst post in history  ::)
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2015, 12:46:19 PM »
and you have won how many titles

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2015, 01:02:05 PM »