Author Topic: Trumps claim of Muslims Celebrating in the US after 9/11 proven true - Video  (Read 11250 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
But you can wrap your head around "climate change is the cause of terrorism and the biggest threat we face? lol

Why would you say that? Totally irrelevant and at no time have I said that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rudy Giuliani: Some New York Muslims celebrated 9/11, but Donald Trump 'exaggerating'

Source: CNN

Washington (CNN)Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Tuesday that while there was some celebrating by American Muslims in New York on Sept. 11, 2001, Donald Trump is "exaggerating" when he said thousands of Muslims were cheering the attacks.

"We did have some celebrating, that is true," Giuliani told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on CNN's "New Day." "We had pockets of celebration some in Queens, some in Brooklyn -- 10, 12, 30, 40" people.

Giuliani recounted hearing about a Muslim-owned candy store where some Muslims were cheering the attacks and were beaten up by children from a neighboring housing development.

Read more: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/01/politics/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-9-11-muslims/

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Fuck all muslim scum.Like trunp said tear all mosques down to the ground.worthless dumb fucking trash.eat shit muslims.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
look man, at this point, you've made your intentions clear.

You have admitted you will automatically support everything (R) and shit on everything (D).

At this point, you have shown you're not better than the people on the street cheering for republican positions because the Jay Leno interviewer said they were actually obama positions.  Cheering for ANYTHING because it has an (R) attached to it.

Just mail in your absentee vote for Republicans now, and leave the political debate to those who truly give a shit about the issues.  You have admitted you'll support anything (R).  We get it now.

Coach is a retard.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Trump Says He Saw Muslims Celebrating On 9/11 — But He Was Wrong, It Was Israeli Mossad Agents
The accusations have been heavily debated and are not true, however, there were reports of Israelis dancing on 9/11, and they actually ended up getting arrested.
By John Vibes | December 2, 2015

(The Free Thought Project) — This week, presidential candidates Donald Trump and Ben Carson have stirred controversy by claiming that Muslims were seen dancing in celebration on September 11, 2001, when the World Trade Center towers collapsed.

Trump told his audience at a recent event that, “It did happen, I saw it with my own eyes. There were thousands of people that were cheering, on the other side of the river [in Jersey City]… I know it may not be politically correct to talk about, but there were people cheering as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

These accusations have been heavily debated and are not true, however, there were reports of Israelis dancing on 9/11, and they actually ended up getting arrested. To make matters even more suspicious, two of the suspects were eventually uncovered as Israeli Mossad agents. While watching the collapse of the towers, multiple witnesses actually saw these people taking video of the collapse while dancing and celebrating with one another.

According to mainstream news source ABC News, one of the witnesses took down the license plate of a van that they drove away in and called the police.

“The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens,” ABC reported.

Sivan Kurzberg, one of the suspects reportedly told the arresting officers that, “We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.”

Even Steven Gordon, the attorney who represented the five suspects, admitted that his client’s actions were extremely suspicious, “You got a group of guys that are taking pictures, on top of a roof, of the World Trade Center. They’re speaking in a foreign language. They got two passports on ’em. One’s got a wad of cash on him, and they got box cutters. Now that’s a scary situation.”

Upon further investigation, it was revealed that some of the suspects actually had connections to the Israeli intelligence organization, the Mossad. The suspects were detained by the US government for months as they attempted to determine what they were up to. One of the suspects, Paul Kurzberg, refused to take a lie-detector test for 10 weeks and then failed it when he finally took it. Throughout the investigation, the men claimed that they worked for a moving company and insisted that they were not tied to Israeli intelligence. Eventually, 71 days later, the men were deported back to Israel with no clear conclusion to their case.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
middle easteners/arabs are trash what else is there to know

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Rudy Giuliani: Some New York Muslims celebrated 9/11, but Donald Trump 'exaggerating'

Washington (CNN)Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Tuesday that while there was some celebrating by American Muslims in New York on Sept. 11, 2001, Donald Trump is "exaggerating" when he said thousands of Muslims were cheering the attacks.

"We did have some celebrating, that is true," Giuliani told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on CNN's "New Day." "We had pockets of celebration some in Queens, some in Brooklyn -- 10, 12, 30, 40" people.

Giuliani recounted hearing about a Muslim-owned candy store where some Muslims were cheering the attacks and were beaten up by children from a neighboring housing development.

Read more: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/01/politics/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-9-11-muslims/

This is much closer to the truth. Trump seems very prone to engage in hyperbole. People that I know who was living in NY at the time did confirm that there were Muslims cheering. Not thousands, though I wonder how many did in private.

Hey Guys,
  I've been careful to avoid political issues because I have no desire to debate or attempt to convince anyone of anything in which they
do not believe but I thought I might offer this up:
  I know for sure that immediately after the Twin Towers went down on 9/11, there were Arabs dancing in the streets of Paterson, N.J.
  If there is any interest and we can avoid nasty dialogue, I would be willing to recount the facts.
Harley

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

This is why eyewitness testimony is so shaky. He remembers it one way and that is real to him. I can say, I remember a video of a woman in a hijab clapping her hands together and a group of people behind her doing the same. It may have seemed like more people were in on it because there was so much chaos going on and people in the peripheral hanging around. Either way, he's not going to back down and it will blow over as soon as something else happens or another candidate says something stupid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL @ idiots that actually consider "people calling in with claims" to be evidence of anything.

did it never enter your minds that Trump supporters will just call in and make up "oh yeah, I live in jersey city, I saw thousands of people cheering, they were all muslims".... and idiots will just take it as fact.

They have a flimsy burden of proof when they WANT it to be true ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
There's a reason why someone will call themselves a Democrat or a Republican and be affiliated with that party. There are fundamental differences in the world view of both parties. On the role of government, support of the military, taxes, climate change, support of business, minimum wage, income distribution, combating terrorism, immigration.... Of course there is some overlap and some exceptions but I'm am speaking generally. The Republican party represent conservative principles far more than Democrats just as Democratic party represent liberal policies far more than the Republicans.

Coach is against Democrats because he against liberal ideology, which is primarily represented by the Democrats. But he's just not "anti-Democrat" he is also pro conservatism which is primarily represented by Republicans. To say that Coach supports Republicans just because they are Republicans is just not factually true. Arnold claimed to be a Republican and Coach was vehemently against Arnold. It had nothing to do with Arnold's party affiliation but Arnold's failure in standing up for conservative principles. But as bad as Arnold was, and don't forget the State and legislature he had to deal with, he still was a big improvement over the hapless Gray Davis.

It doesn't not surprise me at all that Coach would support any of the Republican candidates over Hillary Clinton and does nothing to damage his credibility.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Trump is going to have a field day with these Cali shootings tomorrow.

Fuzzy Nuts

But you can wrap your head around "climate change is the cause of terrorism and the biggest threat we face? lol
Military studies say so. You don't support the military?

Fuzzy Nuts

Seriously.  he must sleep in a one bedroom with security cameras everywhere, trip wires across the window and door, a gun under his pillow, a gun by the door and one under the sink and the blinds always closed except for his scope that peers out.
Is this not normal? Intredasting.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Hahahahahahahahahha. Now I see why you're an idiot. Lmao. Hahaha. Woooooooo. lol

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
politics, oh brother, gayer than voting to make the world a better place  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Smarter than not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

well, some "republicans" on getbig are accusing the military or feeding weapons to ISIS>

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

LMFAO

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Trump on CNN this morning "I watched the shooting take place in San Bernardino from my office window" 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Ben Carson on Fox News "I helped some co workers to safety in San Bernardino during the shooting"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Trump on CNN this morning "I watched the shooting take place in San Bernardino from my office window" 
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Ben Carson on Fox News "I helped some co workers to safety in San Bernardino during the shooting"

a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You guys are killing me here. Haven't laughed this hard for a very long time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Ben Carson: "The shooters came to my office party, but I pointed to the other one and said, I think you want those guys instead..."

Chris Christie: "I would have closed a bridge so the terrorists couldn't get to the location".

Trump: "I would have built a wall to keep people out of office parties, then blown up the children of potential terrorists."