Author Topic: Why so much love for the French?  (Read 1419 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Why so much love for the French?
« on: November 18, 2015, 07:21:48 AM »
I'm trying to understand why so much love all of a sudden for a country that has been at the butt of jokes for ages.  Didn't the GOP Americans hate the French so much they started to call French Fries "Freedom Fries"?  Now all of a sudden every Washington Politician is pissed off and wants to spend billions on a war, yet when 25 kids at Sandy Hook were shot those same fucks in Washington sat silent on doing anything.

Just yesterday over 2 dozen people in Nigera dies from a bomb blast.  It isn't even on the news.  Fuck the negroes I guess.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Why so much love for the French?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 07:23:30 AM »
Social media-driven lemmings of peace.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 07:28:13 AM »
I'm trying to understand why so much love all of a sudden for a country that has been at the butt of jokes for ages.  Didn't the GOP Americans hate the French so much they started to call French Fries "Freedom Fries"?  Now all of a sudden every Washington Politician is pissed off and wants to spend billions on a war, yet when 25 kids at Sandy Hook were shot those same fucks in Washington sat silent on doing anything.

Just yesterday over 2 dozen people in Nigera dies from a bomb blast.  It isn't even on the news.  Fuck the negroes I guess.

France just had a mini 9/11. A lot of video footage of the violence. Americans can sympathize with that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 07:29:11 AM »

The War Machine keeps the wheel turning, fills politicians pockets with money. Dick Cheney made 39.5 billion dollars off of the Iraq war.

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/308-12/16561-focus-cheneys-halliburton-made-395-billion-on-iraq-war
X

James

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 07:36:59 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 12:54:13 PM »
Glad we have guns in Murica.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 01:02:53 PM »

Really that confusing?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 01:13:34 PM »

1.) Only special eddys called them that. The French don't even like that term. So French fries is more a slap in the face.   
2.) That is how the world works. War is big business, some 1%ers (most likely republican) make a killing off this shit. Secondly, no one in the media cares about 3rd world countries, because killing there is easily dismissed as never happening here.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 03:19:02 PM »

Lol, more propaganda bullshit.  No even the same fucking guy.  I guess if they have a tan it must be the same person.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 03:21:13 PM »
Looks like the same scumbag to me.....of course I could be wrong,if not,that`s his fucking Dopplganger.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 03:22:35 PM »
Glad we have guns in Murica.

lol haha
X

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 03:37:18 PM »
Didn't France support America in their fight for independence?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 03:40:06 PM »