Author Topic: Did President Obama Just Admit He Was Muslim?  (Read 18607 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Did President Obama Just Admit He Was Muslim?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2015, 05:48:33 PM »
I often meet people that aren't what they say they are.  Would you agree that someone that attended a church for 20 years and claimed the preacher to be like a father figure, only to throw him under the bus when his sermons become public is an honest person?

Would you speculate that this is the type person that might not practice his chosen theology in the manner deemed by its scripture?

I certainly have a problem with a person that claims religion to hold such an influence on his life for 20 years, yet will abandon it the moment inflammatory sermons are produced.  I also find this is the type of individual that would merit the label wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.

That's possible. If so, then certainly he has no chance to meet his deity and his afterlife will not be what he thinks it will be.

So I will grant you that there is certainly something to be said for that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2015, 06:03:26 PM »
Depends. Like Christians you have Muslims that claim to be Muslim but don't practice it. I believe Obama is. He backs and supports radical Muslim terrorists. He is 100% absolutely part of the problem.

you do a lot of claiming to know what people "really" want.

you claim obama isn't really a christian.  you claim i don't really support cruz. 

what if people just made up things about you? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2015, 02:27:57 AM »
Wrong, that is how it should work. We have fakes and liars that hide behind religion all the time.  A rare few people.in every church legitimately practice their religion in a pure fashion.  You are more intelligent than that. Don't type such a naive response

Oh so its a hidden variable you can't really accurately account for and that is more important then every measurable and objective thing we have regarding his faith?

Are you sure you aren't biased as you are making no sense, usually when people don't make sense they are wrong.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2015, 02:42:01 AM »
Oh so its a hidden variable you can't really accurately account for and that is more important then every measurable and objective thing we have regarding his faith?

Are you sure you aren't biased as you are making no sense, usually when people don't make sense they are wrong.

Stop using the terms measurable/variable to try and sound like this is a scientific process.  Who's the psuedo intellect now?  The scientific method doesnt apply here, and other than he himself announcing that he is a christian, we have zero measurable values in regards to his faith.

In fact, the only thing I really know about his religion, unless you have something to contribute, is that he abandoned his preacher of 20 years once his inflammatory sermons became open to the public.  I don't expect you to do research because I've already mentioned this and you seemed to ignore it or failed to comprehend it.  This is the same preacher that has demonstrated sympathy with muslims and even compared his values to them.

As previously stated, I don't care if he is a muslim...but since you have measurable evidence, can you enlighten me?

And your inability to comprehend what I post in a sequential fashion isn't my problem.  People that often claim stuff doesn't make sense lack the means to understand.  I'm not going to dumb my posts down just for you, cupcake.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2015, 05:21:47 AM »
Logic applies here, there is literally no evidence he is a muslim and mountains of quotes, life circumstances and anecdotal reports all indicate he is a christian.

If you can;t accurately assess something you cannot include it in the calculation, that's absurd. You have no way of telling if he is a hidden nazi, jew hater or otherwise

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2015, 07:39:05 AM »
Logic applies here, there is literally no evidence he is a muslim and mountains of quotes, life circumstances and anecdotal reports all indicate he is a christian.

If you can;t accurately assess something you cannot include it in the calculation, that's absurd. You have no way of telling if he is a hidden nazi, jew hater or otherwise

He abandoned his church after 20 years once sermons became known to the public.  In doing so he abandoned his father figure In jeremiah wright.  I am going to say that makes for his faith being questionable, seeing as he gave up on it so easily and denied knowledge of the inflammatory sermons.  

I'm sorry that you consider quotes as evidence that can be calculated In quantifiable fashion, let alone quotes from a proven liar that abandoned his church of 20 years when their teachings became known to the public.

I can't speculate as to life circumstances or anecdotal evidence, nor can you.  You are mostly just talking out of your ass as it seems to be the orifice you perform your calculations.  Oh brother, calculations from mountins of quotes.  How did you actually type that?

One could reason that he has been sympathetic to Muslims and less than receptive to Israel.  I never said any of this made him a nazi or jew hater.  Those are your words intended to derail the conversation.  

I said I haven't seen this overwhelming evidence that he is Christian and that it is absurd to wonder if he is muslim.

But I stand corrected, as you provided no evidence other than to suggest a mountain of quotes from a known liar.  If quotes are good enough for you to extrapolate your data to the 99th percentile, than I guess it should he good enough for all of us

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2015, 07:49:43 AM »

lol.  You are a master of the overstatement.  He is asking you for proof.  You have provided none.  Have you watched clips of him sounding like an Islamic sympathizer?  Have you seen the clip of him mistakenly referring to his "Muslim faith"?  Those instances are as credible as his own self-serving quotes and the "anecdotal reports" of him being a Christian.  

I'm not saying he is Muslim, just that you are doing your typical trolling.  You clearly haven't read up on this issue.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 08:27:57 AM »
If he says he is a Christian, then he is a Christian.  Who are you to judge?  That seems very un-Christian-y.   What did Jesus say about judging others?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 08:36:59 AM »
If he says he is a Christian, then he is a Christian.  Who are you to judge?  That seems very un-Christian-y.   What did Jesus say about judging others?

How do you define judging? 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2015, 10:15:36 AM »

Wrong.  He is a proven liar. More so, he is a proven liar about his own church.  Your contribution was weak and the argument of a 6 year old as usual.

You lie all the time, so you know better than many that people say things they don't mean all the time.  How many televangelist do we have exploiting religion on TV every Sunday?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2015, 10:23:05 AM »
lol.  You are a master of the overstatement.  He is asking you for proof.  You have provided none.  Have you watched clips of him sounding like an Islamic sympathizer?  Have you seen the clip of him mistakenly referring to his "Muslim faith"?  Those instances are as credible as his own self-serving quotes and the "anecdotal reports" of him being a Christian.  

I'm not saying he is Muslim, just that you are doing your typical trolling.  You clearly haven't read up on this issue.  

I have read up on the issue, it's just more birther nonsense, he does none of the practices one would do as a muslim,are you out to lunch? never mind. You are not that bright, face it. He does not pray five times daily, to allah, as muslims must, no zakat, no fasting for ramadan, eats pork, no pilgrimage, should I keep going or are you done?

So he does nothing related to Islam, which would be quite fucking evidence during you know the fasts etc. He and those around him call him a christian, he attends christian churches. So you want to use fucking syntactical errors as evidence he is a muslim, despite evidence suggesting he isn't, mountains of it.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2015, 10:31:05 AM »

I have read up on the issue, it's just more birther nonsense, he does none of the practices one would do as a muslim,are you out to lunch? never mind. You are not that bright, face it. He does not pray five times daily, to allah, as muslims must, no zakat, no fasting for ramadan, eats pork, no pilgrimage, should I keep going or are you done?

So he does nothing related to Islam, which would be quite fucking evidence during you know the fasts etc. He and those around him call him a christian, he attends christian churches. So you want to use fucking syntactical errors as evidence he is a muslim, despite evidence suggesting he isn't, mountains of it.

I'm glad you take what he and his friends say as the truth etched in stone.  I can't imagine one reason he or one of his companions would lie......again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2015, 10:36:36 AM »

Listen you pseudo-intellectual, you have provided nothing.  Zero.  You apparently aren't sharp enough to see how often you make gross overstatements. 

Take the same comments you just made about Muslim practices and apply them to Obama's Christianity:  he doesn't go to church, he likely doesn't read the Bible, he takes positions that are contrary to Christian teachings, he makes many anti-Christian statements, etc.  Should I continue?   ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2015, 10:40:53 AM »
He abandoned his church after 20 years once sermons became known to the public.  In doing so he abandoned his father figure In jeremiah wright.  I am going to say that makes for his faith being questionable, seeing as he gave up on it so easily and denied knowledge of the inflammatory sermons.  

I'm sorry that you consider quotes as evidence that can be calculated In quantifiable fashion, let alone quotes from a proven liar that abandoned his church of 20 years when their teachings became known to the public.

I can't speculate as to life circumstances or anecdotal evidence, nor can you.  You are mostly just talking out of your ass as it seems to be the orifice you perform your calculations.  Oh brother, calculations from mountins of quotes.  How did you actually type that?

One could reason that he has been sympathetic to Muslims and less than receptive to Israel.  I never said any of this made him a nazi or jew hater.  Those are your words intended to derail the conversation.  

I said I haven't seen this overwhelming evidence that he is Christian and that it is absurd to wonder if he is muslim.

But I stand corrected, as you provided no evidence other than to suggest a mountain of quotes from a known liar.  If quotes are good enough for you to extrapolate your data to the 99th percentile, than I guess it should he good enough for all of us

You sure you weren't on the  OJ Simpson Jury? You disregard everything that points to him being Christian.. at the minimum, not muslim, yet you are still on the fence about whether he is muslim or not because he might just be pretending..... sad.. just sad  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2015, 11:08:22 AM »
Listen you pseudo-intellectual,

Cut out the name calling.  Just stick with the issues and debate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2015, 11:16:34 AM »
Cut out the name calling.  Just stick with the issues and debate.

Shut the heck up you dishonest troll.

I have read up on the issue, it's just more birther nonsense, he does none of the practices one would do as a muslim,are you out to lunch? never mind. You are not that bright, face it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2015, 11:47:47 AM »
I'm glad you take what he and his friends say as the truth etched in stone.  I can't imagine one reason he or one of his companions would lie......again.

I am aware they could lie but you are not making sense. Who do we believe then? how do we determine the truth, apparently no evidence is good enough.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2015, 11:52:47 AM »
Listen you pseudo-intellectual, you have provided nothing.  Zero.  You apparently aren't sharp enough to see how often you make gross overstatements. 

Take the same comments you just made about Muslim practices and apply them to Obama's Christianity:  he doesn't go to church, he likely doesn't read the Bible, he takes positions that are contrary to Christian teachings, he makes many anti-Christian statements, etc.  Should I continue?   ::)

You are being owned again, why do you insist on doing this with me? how's that deadly ebola going? what about your doctored planned parenthood videos?

shut the BORDERS DOWN!!!!

Wait:

I will slow down for you.

Everyone who knows him says he is a christian, he says he is a christian, he said it long before he was president.

He performs zero of the muslim rituals, you don't find this odd? no one around him claims he is a muslim, so no you cannot just reverse statements. Who is
 claiming he is a muslim, idiots on the internet? you would think someone would have leaked the info from his inner circle (as if it fucking matters you hillbilly), or someone who KNOWS him would corroborate your story. I know logic is difficult for you. He has never claimed to be a muslim, he HAS claimed to be a christian, yet you want to assume the former? seriously go read a book or take a online class in critical thinking.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2015, 11:54:41 AM »
Although nearly three in 10 say they think Obama is a Muslim, a plurality of Americans say he is a Christian. Among all adults, 39% say they believe Obama is a Protestant or other Christian, 4% think he's Catholic, 2% Mormon, 1% Jewish and 1% something else. Another 11% say he's not religious, and 14% that they just don't know. There's a wide education gap here, with most college grads believing Obama is a Protestant (63%) compared with just 28% of those who do not have college degrees.

The partisan divide is nearly as large, with 61% of Democrats saying Obama is a Protestant, vs. 32% of independents and 28% of Republicans. But the 43% of Republicans and 54% of Trump supporters who say they believe Obama is a Muslim is a smaller share than in other recent polling which asked only whether Obama is a Christian or a Muslim.

Yep, time to start shopping another country... this one is getting way too stupid

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2015, 12:04:59 PM »
You are being owned again, why do you insist on doing this with me? how's that deadly ebola going? what about your doctored planned parenthood videos?

shut the BORDERS DOWN!!!!

Wait:

I will slow down for you.

Everyone who knows him says he is a christian, he says he is a christian, he said it long before he was president.

He performs zero of the muslim rituals, you don't find this odd? no one around him claims he is a muslim, so no you cannot just reverse statements. Who is
 claiming he is a muslim, idiots on the internet? you would think someone would have leaked the info from his inner circle (as if it fucking matters you hillbilly), or someone who KNOWS him would corroborate your story. I know logic is difficult for you. He has never claimed to be a muslim, he HAS claimed to be a christian, yet you want to assume the former? seriously go read a book or take a online class in critical thinking.

LOL!  One of the getbig legends in his own mind.  Some of you people are really funny.   :)

You are the same person who said people with a high IQ don't ever lie.  Just we know how sophisticated you are. 

I'm not arguing that Obama is Muslim.  I'm saying your categorical statement that there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary is stupid. 

But you have to be able to understand subtleties, nuances, logic, etc.  Might be a challenge for you.  But you hang in there champ.   :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2015, 12:22:28 PM »
LOL!  One of the getbig legends in his own mind.  Some of you people are really funny.   :)

You are the same person who said people with a high IQ don't ever lie.  Just we know how sophisticated you are. 

I'm not arguing that Obama is Muslim.  I'm saying your categorical statement that there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary is stupid. 

But you have to be able to understand subtleties, nuances, logic, etc.  Might be a challenge for you.  But you hang in there champ.   :)

I suppose the fact he

Attended a Christian church for 20 years
Says over and over he is a Christian
Refers to Jesus as necessary for Redemption
Doesn't pray to mecca 5 times a day
eats and drinks during Rhamadan
Gave the green light for killing Bin Laden

Could mean he is Muslim I suppose...... Holy friggin crap people... use some common sense

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2015, 12:25:10 PM »
I suppose the fact he

Attended a Christian church for 20 years
Says over and over he is a Christian
Refers to Jesus as necessary for Redemption
Doesn't pray to mecca 5 times a day
eats and drinks during Rhamadan
Gave the green light for killing Bin Laden

Could mean he is Muslim I suppose...... Holy friggin crap people... use some common sense

Or the fact he:

Doesn't attend church at all
Doesn't talk like a Christian
Doesn't act like a Christian
Takes positions that directly contradict the Christian faith

Could mean he's a Christian. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2015, 12:31:05 PM »
Or the fact he:

Doesn't attend church at all
Doesn't talk like a Christian
Doesn't act like a Christian
Takes positions that directly contradict the Christian faith

Could mean he's a Christian. 

absolutely.. perfect American christian

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2015, 12:32:38 PM »
absolutely.. perfect American christian

lol.  Well played.   ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2015, 05:25:39 PM »

There is no evidence he is a muslim and all the points I have made and others regarding his faith, you can ignore them if you like, it's common sense. He might be a hindu, why a muslim? why would he need to hide it? why are you so racist?

You can misconstrue my points and troll if you want, there are zero subtleties, he has been quite vocal about the exact opposite, why do you insist on seeing something that there is no evidence for? why do you not accept his consistent position?

He could be a nazi, you have to notice subtleties, nuances and logic etc, ignore that he says he is a christian, those around he profess as much, he attends a church and has stated this position for 20 years, he is a nazi. Now, he doesn't heil hitler, nor wear a swastika or seem overly concerned with the principles laid out in mein kampf, but is clearly a nazi you just have to want it bad enough.