Author Topic: Trump Says It’s Unlikely He Would Nuke Anyone  (Read 273 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump Says It’s Unlikely He Would Nuke Anyone
« on: November 23, 2015, 02:38:56 PM »
Source: Political Wire

Donald Trump told GQ that it is extremely unlikely he would use nuclear weapons as president.

Said Trump: “I wouldn’t be nuking anybody. I will have a military that’s so strong and powerful, and so respected, we’re not gonna have to nuke anybody.”

He added: “It is highly, highly, highly, highly unlikely that I would ever be using them.”

Read more: http://politicalwire.com/2015/11/23/trump-says-its-unlikely-he-would-nuke-anyone/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump Says It’s Unlikely He Would Nuke Anyone
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 10:51:14 PM »
Trump, to the left of Obama, pledges not to use nuclear weapons first

After Hillary Clinton attacked Donald Trump’s rhetoric on nuclear issues as reckless and dangerous, Trump pledged not to be the first to introduce nuclear weapons into a conflict. “I would certainly not do first strike,” Trump said. “Once the nuclear alternative happens, it’s over.”

That may seem like common sense, but it’s actually a commitment that President Obama has been reluctant to make. The Pentagon argues that unless the U.S. is prepared to threaten a nuclear strike, it is less likely to deter Russian and Chinese aggression.

Arms control advocates have been pushing President Obama to vow “no first use,” ironically in part to try and reign in a future president.