Author Topic: East Indian Men Cant Land Women So They Get Angry  (Read 9854 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: East Indian Men Cant Land Women So They Get Angry
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2015, 02:00:04 PM »
This type of resentful behavior that ultimately focuses on peoples looks and possessions is so typical to see on a bodybuilding site.

No wonder nobody likes or gives a shit about bodybuilding because the people in it only know how to revert to the lowest common denominator. It'd like they never grew up lol

pakis are ugly
youre a stooge
life goes on

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2015, 02:04:25 PM »
while on this topic, why do indian people always smell curry. Really distinct curry. It's like it's curry in their sweat  ???

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2015, 02:05:35 PM »
pakis are ugly
youre a stooge
life goes on

And your girlfriends vag prolly smells like curry

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2015, 02:07:38 PM »
And your girlfriends vag prolly smells like curry

oo I have a girlfriend? When did this happen? Is she hot?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2015, 02:08:00 PM »
Curry-stench of Peace

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2015, 02:09:19 PM »
Haha its funny how different cultures see beauty/ugliness in other cultures.
When I was back in university, I was at dinner with my friend (who is Korean) and his Chinese girlfriend. She was flipping through some magazine (cosmo or something) and goes "white people are so ugly" and we both just kinda look at her in surprise. And my friend goes "you know... he's white, right?" and points at me. Her response: "Oh! I thought he was Jewish!" I honestly couldn't stop laughing when she said that! LOL

chinks are generally pretty racist
"

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2015, 02:10:39 PM »
 ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: East Indian Men, Women and Anger
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2015, 02:24:52 PM »
Junaid?

No, some dire cunt from London, been a board pest for the last year. 

Sadly, Count Pakula died from a drug overdose.  Someone brought us the news.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2015, 02:59:52 PM »
What about Zyzz

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2015, 03:14:05 PM »

Wasn't a drug overdose, to my knowledge.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2015, 03:18:55 PM »
I'm sure Big Rami does well for himself.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2015, 03:22:02 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2015, 03:29:12 PM »
That "black Iron Man" vid was good!!!
?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2015, 04:34:09 PM »
I'm of east Indian ancestry and never had too much difficulty attracting women. Then again, I don't really look stereotypically Asian.
Going bald has been the biggest blow I've suffered physically. :'(

U just proved a point, u have to look white and have a European name to pull chicks, that's just sad man :)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2015, 05:47:31 PM »
I thought ZYZZZ was a Kurd. He nailed more hot bitches than anyone I know. Also, Kelly Slater is Syrian and has dated the finest pieces of ass in Hollywood; you know the most decorated surfer ever. I think Latins and Italians probably have the best looking people...male or female. I agree the vast majority of Paki's are ugly as fuk, but the rich ones with good genes have filtered the gene pool to get good looking kids. I think the true secret to good looks is having wealthy parents who run in a a similar crowd. I forgot Swedes; dudes aren't much but the bitches are smoking smoking hot. I have been to Scandinavia and I literally could not believe how hot the women in Sweden and Norway were. Unreal.

Bevo, sorry to say bro but German woman are not too attractive in general. Some very very hot ones, but by and large the chicks in NYC kill them any day of the week.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2015, 07:26:59 PM »

For some reason I was drawn to your statement and just searched out the announcement of when Toxie passed.

Anyways, I came to that thread, it was a year ago this past week, I click on the facebook link there someone put up of his gf's facebook.

I see her with a baby, I'm like ok.

Then I decide to google her name, seems like Junaid/Toxie left her with a little something and left his mark after all

That's pretty cool in case someone wants to put a gift forward

http://registry.thebump.com/april-joy-vester-junaid-memon-april-2015/10032135
"

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2015, 07:35:26 PM »
For some reason I was drawn to your statement and just searched out the announcement of when Toxie passed.

Anyways, I came to that thread, it was a year ago this past week, I click on the facebook link there someone put up of his gf's facebook.

I see her with a baby, I'm like ok.

Then I decide to google her name, seems like Junaid/Toxie left her with a little something and left his mark after all

That's pretty cool in case someone wants to put a gift forward

http://registry.thebump.com/april-joy-vester-junaid-memon-april-2015/10032135

I'm sure he would appreciate the gesture but it seems the baby would have already outgrown some of the stuff on that list.

We were visiting friends in DC a few months ago and driving outside Baltimore. Stopped for coffee and realized we were in the same plaza where GF and I had dinner with Toxy the previous July. It was surreal.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2015, 07:56:00 PM »
I'm sure he would appreciate the gesture but it seems the baby would have already outgrown some of the stuff on that list.

We were visiting friends in DC a few months ago and driving outside Baltimore. Stopped for coffee and realized we were in the same plaza where GF and I had dinner with Toxy the previous July. It was surreal.

Didn't realize you knew him that well.  He was a funny bastard on here.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2015, 10:17:07 PM »
Haha its funny how different cultures see beauty/ugliness in other cultures.
When I was back in university, I was at dinner with my friend (who is Korean) and his Chinese girlfriend. She was flipping through some magazine (cosmo or something) and goes "white people are so ugly" and we both just kinda look at her in surprise. And my friend goes "you know... he's white, right?" and points at me. Her response: "Oh! I thought he was Jewish!" I honestly couldn't stop laughing when she said that! LOL
i sure hope your friend was norrh korean, we dont take kindly to south koreans and their gay lovers  here

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2015, 02:00:43 AM »
I thought ZYZZZ was a Kurd. He nailed more hot bitches than anyone I know. Also, Kelly Slater is Syrian and has dated the finest pieces of ass in Hollywood; you know the most decorated surfer ever. I think Latins and Italians probably have the best looking people...male or female. I agree the vast majority of Paki's are ugly as fuk, but the rich ones with good genes have filtered the gene pool to get good looking kids. I think the true secret to good looks is having wealthy parents who run in a a similar crowd. I forgot Swedes; dudes aren't much but the bitches are smoking smoking hot. I have been to Scandinavia and I literally could not believe how hot the women in Sweden and Norway were. Unreal.

Bevo, sorry to say bro but German woman are not too attractive in general. Some very very hot ones, but by and large the chicks in NYC kill them any day of the week.

did I say anything about German women? Why u bringing them up?  >:(

NYC is a dump! I'll pass. I'll take Texas any day of the wk. southern chicks for me  8)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2015, 02:39:26 AM »

U just proved a point, u have to look white and have a European name to pull chicks, that's just sad man :)

I won't say I look white, I just have a look which could potentially pass me of as one of several races. It could prove useful if a race war ever breaks out. :D

I think if you're tall, decent looking with a solid build, than you should be able to attract chicks regardless of ethnicity.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2015, 08:16:41 AM »

I was in Finland last year and the Finish people are gorgeous! Everyone is tall, slim, and has very good facial features. There are also a ton of Russians in Helsinki, and their women are pretty hot, too, until they reach the age of 35 or so. Then its all downhill from there....  :-\

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2015, 08:17:57 AM »
Facts are facts, pakis, arabs, the camel riders are simply the ugliest men on the planet. There isnt a single good looking one of them. Big noses, they smell, ugly, no good attributes. The only ones who get women are the rich ones, and they sure arent with them for their looks or charming personality $$$. A paki with a nice personality but broke as me will NEVER get a hot chick. No wonder these guys are angry and blow shit up.  I'd be pissed too if I was a brown sand man. Short end of the stick there.

This man always speaks fact.  8)