Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club
Turkey, turkey, turkey.
(1/6) > >>
CalvinH:
Great holiday in the CalvinH family :)

lets see. aps , Italian Wedding soup, dark and white turkey, cranberry sauce, corn, mashed potatoes, yams,
gravy, different breads...a whole table of deserts.
full stocked bar {I don't drink that much cuz I have to drive at the end of the night}
football and the guys all play poker after dinner.

...and then turkey sandwiches when you swear you cant eat anymore.

drkaje:
I've lost all spirit associated with any holiday. It's nice to see everyone and hang out but they've become more obligation than celebration. Even the abundance of food is boring because all my favorite foods (i.e., Kusa) is only around in the summer.
Princess L:

--- Quote from: drkaje on November 24, 2015, 07:10:03 AM ---I've lost all spirit associated with any holiday. It's nice to see everyone and hang out but they've become more obligation than celebration. Even the abundance of food is boring because all my favorite foods (i.e., Kusa) is only around in the summer.

--- End quote ---

You mean stuffed squash, like this?

zucchini is available year round everywhere. If you want "baby zucchini", then maybe hit up a higher end grocery store.  I see these little guys at Mideastern markets all the time.  A place like Whole Foods would for sure have them.
chaos:
In laws coming over. Grabbing a handful of cigars and hiding in the garage.
Princess L:

--- Quote from: chaos on November 24, 2015, 12:15:50 PM ---In laws coming over. Grabbing a handful of cigars and hiding in the garage and spying on the neighbors.

--- End quote ---
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version