Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 17, 2017, 07:02:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's official: Shizzo is once again enjoying adult beverages.  (Read 21982 times)
King Shizzo
Getbig V

Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2015, 03:03:40 PM »

Good song. (The link works)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tiexHjBt3w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tiexHjBt3w</a>
Report to moderator   Logged
King Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2015, 01:09:41 PM »

Well, I have realized that planning scheduled drinking days, wasn't a smart idea. I was slowly reverting back to my old drinking habits. 2 days turns into 3, then 4 etc.....

I am still not shutting the door on drinking completely (few drinks at family gatherings, parties etc.....) But setting aside certain days specifically to drink, isn't  the answer. Drinking should be a fairly spontaneous endeavor anyways, and I am fine if I go long stretches in which I do not drink at all.

But it was time to definitely nip that stupid little "experiment" in the bud.  Roll Eyes
visualizeperfection
Getbig V

Getbig sponsored athlete.

« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2015, 02:04:56 PM »

Your statements are honestly too retarded and you're too much of a faux-intellectual to continue conversation with.

You have to remember, if you were anywhere near as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be a fat man in his mid 30's working at walmart and spending his days arguing on message boards with people you have nothing in common with.

King Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2015, 02:16:28 PM »

Cheesy
visualizeperfection
Getbig V

« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2015, 02:18:02 PM »

Cheesy

Your statements are honestly too retarded and you're too much of a faux-intellectual to continue conversation with.

You have to remember, if you were anywhere near as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be a fat man in his mid 30's working at walmart and spending his days arguing on message boards with people you have nothing in common with.

Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2015, 02:23:19 PM »

Well, I have realized that planning scheduled drinking days, wasn't a smart idea. I was slowly reverting back to my old drinking habits. 2 days turns into 3, then 4 etc.....

I am still not shutting the door on drinking completely (few drinks at family gatherings, parties etc.....) But setting aside certain days specifically to drink, isn't  the answer. Drinking should be a fairly spontaneous endeavor anyways, and I am fine if I go long stretches in which I do not drink at all.

But it was time to definitely nip that stupid little "experiment" in the bud.  Roll Eyes

-Good decision. I've tried playing various games to cut down on my alcohol consumption. So far none of them have worked very well. I do best when I don't buy a fifth of scotch in the first place. No matter how long I decide that fifth should last, the best I can do is 3 days and that's only drinking after 5:00 p.m.
CalvinH
Getbig V

Team MOAB

« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2015, 05:55:25 AM »

Smart start.
Las Vegas
Getbig V

In God We Trust !

« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2015, 08:33:54 AM »

If the goal was to keep yourself out of trouble, then it sounds like a success.  You won.

chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2015, 08:38:04 AM »

Lol

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #159 on: December 21, 2015, 01:28:38 PM »

The last time I had a scotch was last Thursday. Since then I've had a (1) glass of wine with dinner each night. Tonight will be day 4.
King Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #160 on: January 01, 2016, 08:47:55 AM »

You guys ever gaze into your future sometimes? If I am not careful, I can see alcohol being the means to my downfall.

Why does it feel so good to poison your body?
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

Gimmicks r like viruses, you have good & bad ones.

« Reply #161 on: January 01, 2016, 10:28:51 AM »

You guys ever gaze into your future sometimes? If I am not careful, I can see alcohol being the means to my downfall.

It functions as a distraction?
King Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #162 on: January 01, 2016, 10:37:14 AM »

It functions as a distraction?
Absolutely. Obviously it's the cravings and the feeling (buzz) that people associate most with alcohol, but I often use alcohol to placate my boredom. In my opinion, it helps heighten my senses.
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #163 on: January 01, 2016, 11:12:17 AM »

Absolutely. Obviously it's the cravings and the feeling (buzz) that people associate most with alcohol, but I often use alcohol to placate my boredom. In my opinion, it helps heighten my senses.

Boredom is like a monster that chases most of us, almost every day, and as a result we tend to do stupid things like smoking, drinking, watching tv or talk about nothing.
Fuck, now I sound a bit like Bukowski Lips sealed Cheesy
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2016, 05:20:49 PM »

Altered states of consciousness is one way to avoid reality. Unfortunately, reality comes raging back as soon as the affects of booze wear off. People aren't thinking about being poisoned. If they are, than they are in a self-destructive mode or suicidal.

This is not a good subject for New Year's day.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #165 on: January 01, 2016, 05:22:40 PM »

All this is true until you pass out. Alcohol is a depressant.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #166 on: January 01, 2016, 05:25:18 PM »

Boredom is like a monster that chases most of us, almost every day, and as a result we tend to do stupid things like smoking, drinking, watching tv or talk about nothing.
Fuck, now I sound a bit like Bukowski Lips sealed Cheesy

It is safe to say that I sometimes drink because I am bored.
visualizeperfection
Getbig V

« Reply #167 on: January 01, 2016, 05:30:19 PM »

Ever you ever considered a normal way to placate boredom?

Maybe get a girlfriend? Get in shape? Locate a career?
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #168 on: January 01, 2016, 05:31:07 PM »

It is safe to say that I sometimes drink because I am bored.

It may sound boring, but I use a mug of coffee for that.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #169 on: January 01, 2016, 06:16:34 PM »

It may sound boring, but I use a mug of coffee for that.

Good idea. At least coffee is a stimulant and not a depressant. Did you know that it is not uncommon for alcoholics to drink a lot of coffee?

"In our quest for craving-free and life-long sobriety from any addiction, caffeine is another substance that has to be eliminated, because it also affects neurotransmitters in the brain in a similar manner as alcohol and hard drugs, which often results in cravings for the substance of choice and relapse."
http://www.alternatives-for-alcoholism.com/caffeine-addiction.html

DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2016, 11:46:43 AM »

Good idea. At least coffee is a stimulant and not a depressant. Did you know that it is not uncommon for alcoholics to drink a lot of coffee?

"In our quest for craving-free and life-long sobriety from any addiction, caffeine is another substance that has to be eliminated, because it also affects neurotransmitters in the brain in a similar manner as alcohol and hard drugs, which often results in cravings for the substance of choice and relapse."
http://www.alternatives-for-alcoholism.com/caffeine-addiction.html

Interesting.. I knew that many smokers are heavy coffee drinkers as well, but this is new to me. I must be very tough to get rid of both habits.
Las Vegas
Getbig V

In God We Trust !

« Reply #171 on: January 16, 2016, 07:17:50 AM »

That makes sense when you think about it.

King Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #172 on: December 10, 2016, 09:12:41 PM »

Still going strong......

visualizeperfection
Getbig V

« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2016, 12:09:31 AM »

Still going strong......

Fuck off.
johnthegreat687
Getbig III

« Reply #174 on: December 12, 2016, 07:52:00 PM »

8,511 Days
August 24 1993 to December 12 2016

8,511 Days = 23 Years, 3 Months, 18 Days

8,511 Days =   204,264   Hours
8,511 Days =   12,255,840   Minutes
8,511 Days =   735,350,400   Seconds
8,511 Days =   1,215   Weeks (plus 6 Days)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!