Author Topic: "VEGAN GAINS" tearing "KALI Muscle" a new one...!  (Read 13784 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: "VEGAN GAINS" tearing "KALI Muscle" a new one...!
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2015, 02:37:07 PM »
You win, LOL! I couldn't do it.

WTF is up with guys and this Viking thing? It seems a little less gay than Wiggs' Hebrew thing but definitely has more momentum.

Ok this just scratches the surface!  He shows when his new Nike's arrive like a woman (my gf) showing off a pair of pumps that came UPS!  His barber shop vid was all about his beard being colored and waxed and he is always showing off his gym clothes before a workout (and his latest skinny jeans).

They are pure #metrogaymanlet comedy and he should get an award! :D

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2015, 02:41:05 PM »
Ok this just scratches the surface!  He shows when his new Nike's arrive like a woman (my gf) showing off a pair of pumps that came UPS!  His barber shop vid was all about his beard being colored and waxed and he is always showing off his gym clothes before a workout (and his latest skinny jeans).

They are pure #metrogaymanlet comedy and he should get an award! :D

Careful he may head south to Boston, you do know he is a CAGE FIGHTER.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2015, 02:47:13 PM »
Who cares about these youtube "celebrities"  ???

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2015, 02:47:28 PM »
Careful he may head south to Boston, you do know he is a CAGE FIGHTER.

:D

I would just grab him by the beard!  Besides he would not want to mess up his latest hair design. ;D

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2015, 03:09:01 PM »
:D

I would just grab him by the beard!  Besides he would not want to mess up his latest hair design. ;D

Also, I would think it's difficult to kick wearing skinny jeans.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2015, 03:37:08 PM »
Unimpressed.  Veganfucker apparently researched a bunch of flaming gay websites looking for ammo against Kali.  

In and of itself, I think even the slowest folk understand that Vegan is at least as fruity as the man he's stalking :roll:  I mean, seriously:  what kind of legitimately straight guy goes out of his way to explore the depths of schmoedome?

Atop that, Vaginaboy looks like a fucking twink, complete with a Genovaesque high-pitched voice.  Kali might be full of shit, too, but the dude's upper body is off the chart.  The people attacking him are trying to toss the rest of us a red herring.  Stupid people always fall for that, which is ironic:  way back when, from whence the fallacy took its modern name, even the goddamn DOGS were thrown off but briefly, reacquired their human prey's scent, then ran those dudes down, often ripping them to pieces before the dogs' masters could arrive and finish the job themselves.  
It's what people do when they don't have a strong argument. Now, if Kali Muscle was still doing that mess now, I could see Vegan Gains having a point.
After awhile, you notice that he is one of those passive-aggressive fragile minded folk making a name for himself going after established youtubers. It's like up and coming rappers trying to start beef with established rappers, just to get their names out there. What happens when he becomes established and someone does the same to him?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2015, 05:04:15 PM »
mr white

would it suprise you if  lex fitness  took  it up his dirt pipe  to pay for his roids and protein shakes

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2015, 05:20:54 PM »
no way that midget is a cage fighter

the only thing he does is get in the cage and let the fighters run there anal train drills on him

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2015, 05:21:22 PM »
You know one day I was watching a clip from Ellen's Show(no homo) on these fireman who saved a dog.
Well from on there was another video from her show where she brought on this little girl who was dying of cancer who started her own youtube page on doing makeup because she felt better wearing makeup than a wig. Anyways this little girl to me had more heart and something to offer society than all these youtube fitness and vegan fags all combined.

Pretty fucking sad when the combined maturity level of all of them is less than a 13 year old with a life threatening disease(now deceased)

"

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2015, 05:26:45 PM »
the other day here in the phillipines i was walking and i see this girl, her one leg was crippled like bent , and just the effort it took for her to walk,

man ,   sometimes you just dont know how good you got it.