Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 18, 2017, 06:45:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban Beach Bum  (Read 8207 times)
OzmO
Getbig V

Take Money Out of Politics!

« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2015, 12:47:47 PM »

Necrosis,

It seems like you are changing your charge from iwantmass and BB are the same to BB is a creationist.

What's your evidence of your first charge?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Report to moderator   Logged
Necrosis
Getbig V

« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2015, 01:09:53 PM »

Necrosis,

It seems like you are changing your charge from iwantmass and BB are the same to BB is a creationist.

What's your evidence of your first charge?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Ya, I did in response to his assertions and calling me a liar regarding those claims, which as you can see, were lies in this very thread. It lends to the idea that he is a liar is all, he will literally deny his own beliefs to lie. He will play stupid, then when confronted switch arguments.

I will lay it out again, I did in the obama is a muslim thread, which I then created this from. 

now proving he is a liar doesn't mean he is Iwantmass, my whole thing was the structure and content of their words, similarities and odd coincidences.

OzmO
Getbig V

Take Money Out of Politics!

« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2015, 01:47:19 PM »

Oh Hai,

For those of you who don't know, beach bum is iwantmass
, they use the same terminology (the fucking exact), the same exact arguments, both live in Hawaii (or alaska, a very very specific part), as they have the same local time. You have a mod using a gimmick to attack members, he even calls members names.

As a mod on get big you won't find me personally insulting, using gimmicks or generally obfuscating conversation on the nutrition board, if I disagree i simply attack the information. On other boards, sure i let loose, but that's the point he is unfit to be a mod.

I will step down as Nutrition Mod if He is not removed.

Ok, so are you saying now that BB isn't iwantmass?
avxo
Getbig V

Here's looking at you kid!

« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2015, 01:53:55 PM »

Because I see the outcomes in my life on a regular basis.   

And the outcome is either yes or no or wait, which is basically would have been the same whether you prayed or not... Roll Eyes
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2015, 02:12:23 PM »

Ya, I did in response to his assertions and calling me a liar regarding those claims, which as you can see, were lies in this very thread. It lends to the idea that he is a liar is all, he will literally deny his own beliefs to lie. He will play stupid, then when confronted switch arguments.

I will lay it out again, I did in the obama is a muslim thread, which I then created this from. 

now proving he is a liar doesn't mean he is Iwantmass, my whole thing was the structure and content of their words, similarities and odd coincidences.

Wrong.  I never denied saying I believe God created the heavens and earth.  That's exactly what I believe.  What I denied was your contention that I claimed the earth is only 6,000 years old.  But you're too stupid to understand the difference.  You are the dumbest genius I've ever seen. 
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2015, 02:13:38 PM »

And the outcome is either yes or no or wait, which is basically would have been the same whether you prayed or not... Roll Eyes

If you say so.  But that's not what I've personally experienced in my life.   
iwantmass
Getbig III

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2015, 02:34:19 PM »

Ok, so are you saying now that BB isn't iwantmass?

I think we all know the answer to this.  He had a meltdown, threw a temper tantrum, and started making baseless accusations as a result of his clouded judgment due to being humiliated
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!