Author Topic: If u think a prime George Foreman could beat a prime Ronnie Colamen your a moron  (Read 5970 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Halo's triumphant return!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Who's Ronnie Colamen?
It must've been a typo. He meant Connie Roleman

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Thank God for Holly Holm...otherwise some fanboi would try to make a case for RR beating up either Ronnie or George.

~

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Outside the freak "sport" of BB no one has ever heard of Coleman

Mclovin

• Getbig III
When exactly would Ronnie have been in his prime as far as boxing? I would guess probably in his college days when he was playing football and he was lighter and in better cardio shape. Regardless, Foreman in his current form would probably still beat a prime Ronnie.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
I don't have an a moron.

Wasted post...he won't get it.

hench

• Getbig V
haha, not this shit again, Foreman wouldn't break a sweat laying out prime coleman, ronnie would try to rush him and grapple him by which time Georgey boy will have knocked him the fuck out before he could say light weight baby.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

approximately $250 million
His net worth is estimated at approximately $250 million, with Foreman receiving 40 percent from each of the $100 million worth of grills sold. It's unclear how much he made in 2013-14, but he remains an HBO boxing commentator, dog breeder, while also continuing to license his name for more income.Feb 22, 2015

$10 million dollars
        But according to the website Celebrity Net Worth, Ronnie has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars. He shares the record of 8 Olympia wins for the most with Lee Harney. He won the title eight consecutive years beginning in 1998. SOURCE: CELEBRITY NET WORTH.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
$8M
Hulk Hogan, born Terry Gene Bollea, is an American actor but more known as a professional wrestler. He has a net worth of $8M, despite being one of the most famous World Wrestling Federation (WWF) wrestlers, says Celebrity Net Worth .Apr 11, 2015

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

Iron Sheik net worth: The Iron Sheik is a semi-retired Iranian professional wrestler and actor who has a net worth of $50 thousand.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/wrestlers/iron-sheik-net-worth/
~

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Outside the freak "sport" of BB no one has ever heard of Coleman

Best celebration ever imo