Author Topic: Fatty McFarchkins transformation on day off from drinking paint and eatin rocks  (Read 52963 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What the hell, look at this pick?Who the hell has a lawmower in there house? Does this guy liveon the show Green Acres? lol.
Also, hire a maid, that house is a friggin mess.Tip one, if your going to take pics of yourself, atleast clean the room, or take the picture in a clean room.

everyone hates a good southerner thats why the north started the civil war! :D
A

Nap

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
This is your worst since posting pictures on getbig. Everything shrunk, except your gyno. Whatever you do nowadays in terms of training/diet - do the opposite!

mazrim

• Getbig V
I think he's messing with us. These pics are probably before he started working out seriously(or not recent) and is going to post some much "improved" ones for the Getbig comp.

mcb650

• Getbig II
I think he's messing with us. These pics are probably before he started working out seriously(or not recent) and is going to post some much "improved" ones for the Getbig comp.

Nah, I think they're recent. His physique's changed a lot since I first started reading these forums.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
This is your worst since posting pictures on getbig. Everything shrunk, except your gyno. Whatever you do nowadays in terms of training/diet - do the opposite!

100% spot on.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
DW is the worst natural bb out there.

with roids, he looked great but ever since he got off he looked like shit, and judging from his last pics there still isn't an end in sight.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
What the hell, look at this pick?Who the hell has a lawmower in there house? Does this guy liveon the show Green Acres? lol.
Also, hire a maid, that house is a friggin mess.Tip one, if your going to take pics of yourself, atleast clean the room, or take the picture in a clean room.

The Falcon does.
O

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Johnny FalconWaD, any plans for a tan come show time?

A Tan would look great on Marty.

Q