Author Topic: Poignant clip highlighting the ugliness of racism in America  (Read 4704 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Poignant clip highlighting the ugliness of racism in America
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2015, 04:33:47 PM »
No one can even argue that. But it won't last much longer.

Halo, my friend,  good to have you back.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2015, 04:37:14 PM »

Hehe, if I could I would impersonate him, but I swear, I'm not Halo, my friend :) He's a legend tho.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2015, 04:53:15 PM »
Destructive...

Look at Apefrica  ;D

Can this man work as a nurse? Someone should report this clown because he could harm someone because of his racist beliefs.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2015, 04:56:26 PM »
Destructive...

Look at Apefrica  ;D

Can this man work as a nurse? Someone should report this clown because he could harm someone because of his racist beliefs.

You ugly, hate-filled man. Africa have suffered because of a lack of leadership. Largely a result of colonialism and fucktarded white intervention.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2015, 04:57:28 PM »
Oh Boy, here we go Again!!...Only on getbig! ;D

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2015, 04:59:14 PM »
Oh Boy, here we go Again!!...Only on getbig! ;D

Tis a great forum. Although I was people were more tolerant of other people and cultures. Oh well, we'll get there eventually!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2015, 04:59:58 PM »
Destructive...

Look at Apefrica  ;D

Report me all you want. I'm in school and even if I wasn't it's freedom of speech you wicked animal. The truth hurts so much you'd like to try to harm or interfere with my financial well being to stop me from spreading it. This is how evil you sons of bitches are.

Let me be clear, I would never left a finger to hurt one of you bastards unless you were trying to directly harm me. The Most High will do everything like he's doing now to you red bastards. Your evil empire is coming to an end. I'm loving every minute of it.  This is how evil your warped minds are to think that I'd become a nurse to harm people because of their history with my people. I resent your statement. You're evil and need to be destroyed and enslaved.

Good luck with the Arabs, Mexicans, Chinese, and everyone else. Your reap what you sew.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2015, 05:00:34 PM »

He says hello. :D

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2015, 05:02:16 PM »
He says hello. :D

Look at that beastly triceps. Miss that entertaining bastard. Can't believe he got kicked off.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2015, 05:03:23 PM »
Look at that beastly triceps. Miss that entertaining bastard. Can't believe he got kicked off.

He finally has the 18's and def misses being here.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2015, 05:06:53 PM »
He finally has the 18's and def misses being here.

All the sweet chocolate honeys will be his. Cool that you stay in touch.

Halo was the funniest guy here. Loved reading about his escapades. Certainly a unique fellow :)

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2015, 05:07:58 PM »
Report me all you want. I'm in school and even if I wasn't it's freedom of speech you wicked animal. The truth hurts so much you'd like to try to harm or interfere with my financial well being to stop me from spreading it. This is how evil you sons of bitches are.

Let me be clear, I would never left a finger to hurt one of you bastards unless you were trying to directly harm me. The Most High will do everything like he's doing now to you red bastards. Your evil empire is coming to an end. I'm loving every minute of it.  This is how evil your warped minds are to think that I'd become a nurse to harm people because of their history with my people. I resent your statement. You're evil and need to be destroyed and enslaved.

Good luck with the Arabs, Mexicans, Chinese, and everyone else. Your reap what you sew.
Ohh you hate filled little man  ;D

Lets hope that heebs wont be in charge

... stupid animals  ;D

Are you talking about welfare aka white mens taxes aka you eating from white mens hand?  ;D Wigzzy you are a A class clown.  :-*

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2015, 05:10:14 PM »
Ohh you hate filled little man  ;D

Lets hope that heebs wont be in charge

... stupid animals  ;D

Appalling post. I would report you but I'm not a snitch. Hopefully Ron is on watch to remove this filth.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2015, 05:12:46 PM »
Appalling post. I would report you but I'm not a snitch. Hopefully Ron is on watch to remove this filth.
What filt? Stupidity of your kind?  :-*

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2015, 05:13:52 PM »
What filt? Stupidity of your kind?  :-*

Your racist posts. White on black racism is not cool, man.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2015, 05:16:16 PM »
Your racist posts. White on black racism is not cool, man.
How are they racist? Iam not guilty that hebrews arent very smart (lightly said) and I didnt film that "racist" video.  ::)

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2015, 05:20:56 PM »
How are they racist? Iam not guilty that hebrews arent very smart (lightly said).

You said "stupid animals" to try and dehumanize a large group of people based on nothing but the colour of their skin. Textbook racism, buddy. Context is everything.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2015, 06:17:13 PM »
I trump anything you have with the transatlantic slave trade, Jim Crow and segregation trade you filthy, monstrous,  subhuman, red devil.  Your move. You should be blaming your forefathers for enslaving us and bringing us here.  That's who to blame. You filthy beasts are incapable of empathy and have no sense of justice. It's why you'll be destroyed and enslaved. Rightfully so.
I do and firmly believe they should have put you all back on boats and shoved them off. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2015, 07:38:33 PM »
I trump anything you have with the transatlantic slave trade, Jim Crow and segregation trade you filthy, monstrous,  subhuman, red devil.  Your move. You should be blaming your forefathers for enslaving us and bringing us here.  That's who to blame. You filthy beasts are incapable of empathy and have no sense of justice. It's why you'll be destroyed and enslaved. Rightfully so.
First of all the original slave owners were black - FACT!

Second, blacks sold other blacks to elite jews and whites as slaves.

Third, a very tiny elite percentage of white and jews owned slaves in America.

Most white people did not participate in it. You are misguided. I am proud of my forefathers and fuck you for slandering them.

Blacks should be ruled with an iron fist. They turn to savages when given any modicum of power - example the slaughtering of white French in Haiti.

You will destroy yourselves. Whites will wake-up to their genocide before it is complete.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2015, 07:40:30 PM »
You ugly, hate-filled man. Africa have suffered because of a lack of leadership. Largely a result of colonialism and fucktarded white intervention.
Good luck with the Chinese. They don't suffer from white guilt and will rule Africa.

And btw, the Chinese are our brothers. White people are much closer related to Asians than blacks. Both races have Neanderthal genes in them. FACT!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2015, 07:45:18 PM »

Lol at your EPIC contradictions. First you say you won't hurt or harm people and then the very next sentence you call for the destruction and enslavement of an entire race!

HAHA you're fucking crazy. This is hilarious!!

And lastly, the Chinese are our brothers. I have a Chinese friend and his skin is almost lighter than mine.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2015, 03:56:55 AM »
Let me be clear. My hate is not because of the skin color of the white man. Nor his blue eyes or blonde hair.  It's what he's done. He's not the only guilty party. But he is the one in charge. AS A PEOPLE, they are by far the most evil and destructive people on the planet. There good amongst them.

We wanna talk race? Let's go. I guarantee I'll win every time.
serious question...slavery was sick and the blacks suffered alot but why do you never hear any blacks being angry at the africans that captured and sold the slaves  to the whites...you only hesr blacks condemn the plantation pwners and all white people

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2015, 04:34:03 AM »
serious question...slavery was sick and the blacks suffered alot but why do you never hear any blacks being angry at the africans that captured and sold the slaves  to the whites...you only hesr blacks condemn the plantation pwners and all white people

It is because it has been drilled in their heads from the time they were born.
Inability to form unique, individual thoughts for themselves
Pack mentality
Dindu Culture

a

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2015, 05:57:20 AM »
serious question...slavery was sick and the blacks suffered alot but why do you never hear any blacks being angry at the africans that captured and sold the slaves  to the whites...you only hesr blacks condemn the plantation pwners and all white people

Because the Africans don't give a shit what American think (notice i didn't write African-American, because if you can't be American first GTFO) Only white guilt ridden people will listen, even though they never owned or participated in the slave trade. Hell I'm going to go out on limb here and say Wiggs was never a slave or faced "Jim Crow" laws in the south, but he sure is pissed about it. Me I have no guilt, as a matter of fact part of my ancestry is Native American, you don't see my crying like a little bitch about all the bad shit the "white devil" did. Fucking victim mentality, you don't get the job whitey's fault, do to many drugs whitey's fault, join a gang and shoot a bunch of people whitey's fault. 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ