Author Topic: no o'hearn thread on the front page?  (Read 6107 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: no o'hearn thread on the front page?
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2015, 12:30:04 PM »
Dear lord he owns your mind fellas, oh man, lol!!!

"like Mike, if I could be like Mike...."
?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2015, 12:49:43 PM »
Ill try to find it when on pc. Tho I remember reading posts of some ppl who trai ed with him, who confirmed that hes one of the sytongest bodybuilders out there and claimed seeing him lift some insane weights. Keepong in mind hes shredded too..

I have seen a video of him incline pressing in the second room at Gold's with another guy. In this one, he goes over four, yes, but he's not repping at all and his effort is monstrous. As well, he isn't close to being in ripped condition. The video was from a time when a lot of his "press" was focussing on his powerlifting and indeed he was clearly mostly focussed on pure strength training.

At his strongest, from what I've seen and know, I'd imagine Mike could incline press perhaps, say, around 365 for an intense eight? Still incredibly strong, but miles from repping four like it's nothing.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2015, 12:54:23 PM »
Maybe you yanks can settle something for me?

Over here gear is legal to use. So there's less reason for people to deny it. But why, in a country where it's an offence, do guys get so much shit for not admittin to continually breaking the law?

Surely anyone living in the U.S has to deny it on any public platform?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2015, 01:10:31 PM »

Over here gear is legal to use. So there's less reason for people to deny it. But why, in a country where it's an offence, do guys get so much shit for not admittin to continually breaking the law?

It's the "natural" thing that a lot attach to it. No one gets mad at a no comment, and few get mad at a simple "I don't use drugs" if the person gets pressed. It's the whole "I'm a natural, drug free blah, blah, blah...." thing that these guys harp on about in interviews, etc.... Most folks understand a little self preservation, but hate the holier than thou attitude that many of these guys cop.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2015, 02:12:46 PM »
From video I've seen, Mike has never been able to "rep out" 400 on an incline press and, again ... from what I've seen, such poundage for him on this exercise has never looked like "nothing". It's looked like a monstrous something.

Dude's strong as hell, but keep shit kinda real, broskie.
fortress you are wrong. I've witnessed Mike incline 405 like it was nothing numerous times. Over the years I kept saying that Mike was one of the strongest people I've ever seen. Plus he never had that look like his face was gonna blow off like a return. Mike's incredible lips I just another day at golds Venice. It's no big thing anymore because you see him do it all the time. 

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2015, 02:14:22 PM »
Ha ha my iPhone is so fucked up text to speech that I'm not even going to modify that last one. That's some funny shit right there!!! ha ha my iPhone is so fucked up text to speech that I'm not even going to modify that last one. That's some funny shit right there

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2015, 02:20:47 PM »
fortress you are wrong. I've witnessed Mike incline 405 like it was nothing numerous times. Over the years I kept saying that Mike was one of the strongest people I've ever seen. Plus he never had that look like his face was gonna blow off like a return. Mike's incredible lips I just another day at golds Venice. It's no big thing anymore because you see him do it all the time. 

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2015, 02:25:40 PM »

Yep, thats what I was talking about. Dude is legit mad strong, 360 or 405, its crazy on incline. Im very strong overall, but these poundages are diff level

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2015, 02:34:06 PM »
http://freepdfhosting.com/9bf6f248cd.pdf .

Here's a Powerlifting USA page with the #242 rankings for 3/93 through 2/94 -

O'hearn at #94 in the squat, not ranked on the bench, #23 deadlift, and #76 for total.

Looks like someone transposed the numbers on that page too, #1708, should probably be #1807 which would make him a lower 30's ranked on total lifter.

Insane that he competed in 93 and this is 2015 and he still lifts heavy and looks good.

How his joints are not fried ... genetic freak. Not down to duck semen though.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2015, 02:34:40 PM »
I remember a few years back I witnessed from about 10 feet away mike inclining 405 which did not look like a monstrous effort to me. I think I was doing neck on the nearby hammer machine. Then big will and his buddy used the incline after mike and will was struggling with 275. I can't remember. He may have been getting ready for a show but my memory says not.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2015, 03:04:20 PM »
I remember a few years back I witnessed from about 10 feet away mike inclining 405 which did not look like a monstrous effort to me. I think I was doing neck on the nearby hammer machine. Then big will and his buddy used the incline after mike and will was struggling with 275. I can't remember. He may have been getting ready for a show but my memory says not.

I just cracked one off. I love you Mike!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2015, 03:12:33 PM »

I'm not buying that's a typo, LOL!

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2015, 11:07:33 PM »
lay off the guy he's natural... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Would be awesome if he would instagrammm a pic looking that serious with a christmas hat or something similar. that would make my day.

(yes full blown homo)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2015, 02:09:03 AM »
Would be awesome if he would instagrammm a pic looking that serious with a christmas hat or something similar. that would make my day.

(yes full blown homo)

That would be the best xmass gift evahhh!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2015, 02:10:30 AM »

Go on, I get a raging boner while reading these stories!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2015, 12:29:43 PM »
If Mike flat benched in the mid 400's as a powerlifter, than he's not incline benching 400 for a strict single, let alone for reps.

Unless he was truly drug free at the powerlift meet and got on gear later. ( BB listed the meet from 1993 so it was a while ago)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2015, 12:47:00 PM »
Here u go guys, proof that Mike reads getbig lol: instagram.com/p/_sERqZSsYK/

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2015, 12:53:21 PM »
Hi, Mike! You're a liar and a self-absorbed wanker!

Merry Christmas!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2015, 06:47:23 PM »

Not a yank, but I'll reply anyway.

Retards like O'Fag and Dana Linn Horseface don't get shit for not admitting using gear. They get shit for claiming they are natural.