Author Topic: MIKE O'HEARN celebrating christmas eve!  (Read 8349 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: MIKE O'HEARN celebrating christmas eve!
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2015, 08:02:34 PM »
lol at him trying to make his cock look big....I guess he's a bit self conscious after vegan gains talked about his little pecker in his video.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2015, 02:22:27 AM »
lol at him trying to make his cock look big....I guess he's a bit self conscious after vegan gains talked about his little pecker in his video.

I think this is an old pic.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2015, 04:55:32 AM »
I dont appreciate some of his lies and the selfies are extra gay buyt gotta laugh at all the Supermen around here. What he lifts is good enough to earn some respect. Negative comments regarding his strength just makes you sound lame.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2015, 05:01:05 AM »
The only thing that I am unhappy with Mike about is his stupid overpriced supplements and him touting that as his "secret sauce". I can handle the natty claims, the stupendous looks and strength (*sob*) and the IG whoring.

But the wanton fraud of teenagers looking for the secrets to size is unforgivable, really. He's giving them false hope and stealing their limited money. Those poor kids need to know The Truth of bb'ing.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2015, 05:08:37 AM »
Has Mike always been this way.... taking pics of himself with next to no clothes on??

I think that he might be having a mid- life crisis. It's odd that a 45 year old man takes & posts selfies online in such a frequent manner.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2015, 05:19:22 AM »
Has Mike always been this way.... taking pics of himself with next to no clothes on??

I think that he might be having a mid- life crisis. It's odd that a 45 year old man takes & posts selfies online in such a frequent manner.

Believe me, once you realize that your best days are behind you; you're a step slow, or your lifts start going down, you start to almost panic. Most of us have other things: family, friends, job but if you don't, you feel the need to step on the gas and prove that you aren't fading. Expect him to do more sauce as it becomes less effective and post more selfies.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2015, 05:20:02 AM »
I've always wondered why Mike, or anyone for that matter, posts endless selfies of themselves.  Clearly they think they look fantastic or they wouldn't be doing it.  Mike does look fantastic no matter what he uses to get that way, but the people in my gym that do it look awful, or average at best.  Yet they post endless pics of themselves, a lot of times with some stupid caption that they think is profound.  A lot of them are in their 30's and 40's as well.  Do they need constant attention from the other narcissists that do the same thing?  Are they that insecure?  It just seems very odd to me, no matter how good you look.  If you're doing shit like that, you're working out for the wrong reasons.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2015, 05:31:09 AM »
He's mentally ill. Clearly.

This is like the pot calling the kettle, hebrew.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2015, 07:28:34 AM »
I'd like to have his body...

on mine.
no homo
a

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2015, 10:13:07 AM »
The man that never grew up. He does it better then most in the industry. Surprised he never gave the movies a go.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2015, 11:00:54 AM »
The guy make his living off his body. I can't blame him for putting pictures up.  Regarding his strength he did compete in powerlifting early on and even Judo.  He is a real athlete. I always defended him as a freak natural but now see the light.  He's as natural as Bruce Jenner with a boob job.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2015, 11:59:16 AM »
The dude's got money, he's good looking and athletic. And yet, you seldom see him with girls.

I think we've got ourselves another duckyyyyy!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2015, 12:15:52 PM »
The dude's got money, he's good looking and athletic. And yet, you seldom see him with girls.

I think we've got ourselves another duckyyyyy!

He has a hot and rich gf actually. Pretty hard to not hate on him. U either love or hate ppl like that. Most would take advantage off these genes for as long as possible, very few have.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2015, 12:23:09 PM »
I will provide the standard Mike O'hearn-related post.

"OMG, look at dis fuggin guy. Look man, you can say whateva u wanna about him... like he lies about his lifts and his drugs... but c'm man.. you have to give dis guy credit. He's 47 years old. Ya'll wish u can look like him at dat age. Dis fuggin guy probably slays a new chic every night. I wish I could be him. Instead of living my normal, ordinary life, I wish I was dis guy, takin selfie after selfie. Look at all da good he is doin' for da world, gettin ova bruvas motivated to get inta da gym."

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2015, 02:31:49 PM »
I will provide the standard Mike O'hearn-related post.

"OMG, look at dis fuggin guy. Look man, you can say whateva u wanna about him... like he lies about his lifts and his drugs... but c'm man.. you have to give dis guy credit. He's 47 years old. Ya'll wish u can look like him at dat age. Dis fuggin guy probably slays a new chic every night. I wish I could be him. Instead of living my normal, ordinary life, I wish I was dis guy, takin selfie after selfie. Look at all da good he is doin' for da world, gettin ova bruvas motivated to get inta da gym."

Realest post on here.

I don't see how his joints have held up for so long.