Author Topic: New Rambo Last Blood trailer  (Read 55051 times)

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
Re: New Rambo Last Blood trailer
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2019, 11:44:17 AM »
Agreed.

What is happening is that Stallone is doing damage to his legacy.

Despite other films, he will be most remembered for Rocky Balboa and John Rambo.

He is damaging the legacy of those films by continuing to make ridiculous sequels.

Arnold has done this to Terminator.

Just because the stupid studios keep making Terminator films doesn't mean that he has to say yes to being in them.

Damage to his legacy.....LOL....what are you talking about? He's lived a 1000 more lifetimes than you and I. He's still making money. He's still relevant...and yes...you too will see the new Rambo movie. And you will like it. Stop being a hater. Stallone is the man. Not only that...he's also a good person.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2019, 01:33:03 PM »
Damage to his legacy.....LOL....what are you talking about? He's lived a 1000 more lifetimes than you and I. He's still making money. He's still relevant...and yes...you too will see the new Rambo movie. And you will like it. Stop being a hater. Stallone is the man. Not only that...he's also a good person.

Get back to telling more Levrone stories  >:( :D

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2019, 08:25:59 AM »
Get back to telling more Levrone stories  >:( :D

Here's a short one.

Popped some mollies with him one time while out at a bar. This was a couple weeks past the '99 Olympia and Grand Prix Europe shows so Kevin was still looking big and shredded. Probably weighed about 255-260. There were women that knew nothing about professional bodybuilding that were literally afraid to talk to him out of fear from the way he looked. Even an ex'd out Kevin and his happy charm were freaking women out that we were trying to bullshit with. By the end of the night, Kevin was getting annoyed with the situation. I was the only one having prolonged success chatting it up with the ladies because I looked normal and not intimidating. One girl literally yelled at him for casually touching her shoulder. She said, "Don't touch me, keep your hands off me!"...Kevin just looked at me and we both shook our head. And this was at a club/bar that he liked to go to and many people knew him there.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2019, 09:43:35 AM »
Here's a short one.

Popped some mollies with him one time while out at a bar. This was a couple weeks past the '99 Olympia and Grand Prix Europe shows so Kevin was still looking big and shredded. Probably weighed about 255-260. There were women that knew nothing about professional bodybuilding that were literally afraid to talk to him out of fear from the way he looked. Even an ex'd out Kevin and his happy charm were freaking women out that we were trying to bullshit with. By the end of the night, Kevin was getting annoyed with the situation. I was the only one having prolonged success chatting it up with the ladies because I looked normal and not intimidating. One girl literally yelled at him for casually touching her shoulder. She said, "Don't touch me, keep your hands off me!"...Kevin just looked at me and we both shook our head. And this was at a club/bar that he liked to go to and many people knew him there.

::)

In the director's cut of this cinematic gem Stallone will viciously bareback the attackers.
"Rambo - El Colon-el Trautman"

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2019, 01:37:16 PM »
Here's a short one.

Haha that’s awesome!!  ;D

Kevin seemed more introvert? I know he likes to drink but didn’t know he dabbled in other stuff? 1999 Kevin was still very massive and prime mode