Author Topic: FACT!  (Read 18427 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: FACT!
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2015, 01:50:37 PM »
You caucasians reek of insecurity.  It pleases me. Your time is coming to an end. Your culture is a mess and is falling apart.  You deserve everything coming.
So save the word play and insults.  It doesn't do anything to me.  The time for your destruction is at hand. Your fear and insecurities will be your end. There's no turning back. Biblical prophecy will be fulfilled.

This is your heaven enjoy it while it lasts...

Racist you are

"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2015, 01:50:53 PM »
Can't I just get your comment on something without you having to post someone else's videos?

"In Wiggs' words" so to speak.

No, you should really watch the video. I don't post them because I lack the vocabulary to express fact and opinion.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2015, 01:51:42 PM »
I was talking more about ruling the world and having all the wealth and power. We were doing great for a while then out white guilt kicked in. Next came political correctness and the gradual decline of our culture. Wiggs is right, the white man's reign is slowly coming to an end, but it is self inflicted, make no mistake about it.

In that context, I can see where you are coming from and it is difficult to disagree.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2015, 01:52:05 PM »
Racist you are

I have not the economic power to be racist.  Nice try.  Try harder. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2015, 01:54:38 PM »
Planetoids Nibiru and Nibirée swallowing Earth

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2015, 01:55:01 PM »
I have not the economic power to be racist.  Nice try.  Try harder. 

How does money equate to racism?

Most white racists are broke ass hillbillies barely making it right?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2015, 01:56:13 PM »
Racist you are

Lmao great Chapelle video.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2015, 01:57:12 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2015, 01:57:48 PM »

X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2015, 01:58:38 PM »
I give up with you Wiggs.

If you can't respond with your words, what's the point... I've tried to get your actual opinion and you just post videos of other people.

Forget it. I won't respond to anything you post like this again.

Thanks.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2015, 01:58:59 PM »

I know rich and poor racists so I have no idea what the hell he means either.

Honestly I just jest here and could give 2 shits about race or identity for the most part, although I disdain people who publicly live their stereotypes through religion race sexuality.

Shows weakness, ignorance and insecurity on their part more than the people they feel "discriminate" against them
"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2015, 01:59:32 PM »

If you can't respond with your words, what's the point... I've tried to get your actual opinion and you just post videos of other people.

Thanks.

Your loss.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2015, 02:01:26 PM »
Your loss.
You passed on your Hebrew logic to your profs? How's that graded?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2015, 02:02:50 PM »
You passed on your Hebrew logic to your profs? How's that graded?

You're an educated fool. Keep it movin'.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2015, 02:07:44 PM »
I know rich and poor racists so I have no idea what the hell he means either.

Honestly I just jest here and could give 2 shits about race or identity for the most part, although I disdain people who publicly live their stereotypes through religion race sexuality.

Shows weakness, ignorance and insecurity on their part more than the people they feel "discriminate" against them
It makes no sense of course.

It's whatever.

I will respond to others, but I will no longer ask Wiggs any questions or respond to his posts of this nature.

If you try to take someone seriously and they don't take it seriously themselves enough to respond as an adult, it's useless.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2015, 02:10:44 PM »
LMFAO!!! Wiggs is on fire today!
Post traumatic slave disorder!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2015, 02:12:00 PM »

Thanks.
Wiggs has no opinion, he's been brainwashed into this crap and therefore, he doesn't have the answers.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2015, 02:12:32 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You win the internet for today.
~

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2015, 02:16:47 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You'd have to be a fool to believe there's no lasting effects from what's happened the last 400 years.  My people suffer from PTSD and Post tramatic slave disorder, oppression, identity crisis among a host of other problems.  Your people lack the emotional and spiritual clarity to understand what you've done.  You're too carnal.  The only way out of this is segregation. Multiculturalism is an abomination and a joke.  1,000 years from now we would be in the same situation. You may laugh, but everything in that video was 100% true.  There must be separation if the Hebrew is to be successful as a people. You people know when we are on our own, we thrive and do better than you so you must keep us brainwashed under this idea of multiculturalism.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2015, 02:18:55 PM »
You'd have to be a fool to believe there's no last effects from what's happened the last 400 years.  My people suffer from PTSD, oppression, identity crisis among other problems.  Your people lack the emotional and spiritual clarity to understand what you've done.  You're too carnal.  The only way out of this is segregation. Multi-culturalism is an abomination and a joke.  1,000 years from we would be in the same situation. You may laugh, but everything in that video was 100% true.  There must be separation if the Hebrew is to be successful as a people.

what's taking so long
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2015, 02:21:55 PM »
You'd have to be a fool to believe there's no last effects from what's happened the last 400 years.  My people suffer from PTSD, oppression, identity crisis among other problems.  Your people lack the emotional and spiritual clarity to understand what you've done.  You're too carnal.  The only way out of this is segregation. Multi-culturalism is an abomination and a joke.  1,000 years from we would be in the same situation. You may laugh, but everything in that video was 100% true.  There must be separation if the Hebrew is to be successful as a people.
So the chick in the dirt field says blacks sold to the white man as slaves from Afrikka are the true hebrews and I'm the fool? LOL
Did you listen to the video you posted? That hebrew is whining about segregation as a form of slavery, you're saying we need it, are you disagreeing with the video you posted as evidence? When the white man offered you segregation your hebrew brothers and sisters protested and rioted and burned down their own neighborhoods against it.
I will agree that multi-culturalism is and abomination and joke, it was something your hebrew brothers and sisters fought for.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2015, 02:24:31 PM »
So the chick in the dirt field says blacks sold to the white man as slaves from Afrikka are the true hebrews and I'm the fool? LOL
Did you listen to the video you posted? That hebrew is whining about segregation as a form of slavery, you're saying we need it, are you disagreeing with the video you posted as evidence? When the white man offered you segregation your hebrew brothers and sisters protested and rioted and burned down their own neighborhoods against it.
I will agree that multi-culturalism is and abomination and joke, it was something your hebrew brothers and sisters fought for.

What about countries like Liberia? Are they as a country so much better being one culture than those of multi-cultured?

On the surface it doesn't really seem so.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2015, 02:28:10 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Tell me this isn't gonna be a internetz thingy?   ;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2015, 02:30:25 PM »
You'd have to be a fool to believe there's no lasting effects from what's happened the last 400 years.  My people suffer from PTSD and Post tramatic slave disorder, oppression, identity crisis among a host of other problems.  Your people lack the emotional and spiritual clarity to understand what you've done.  You're too carnal.  The only way out of this is segregation. Multiculturalism is an abomination and a joke.  1,000 years from now we would be in the same situation. You may laugh, but everything in that video was 100% true.  There must be separation if the Hebrew is to be successful as a people. You people know when we are on our own, we thrive and do better than you so you must keep us brainwashed under this idea of multiculturalism.

The problem with your argument is the African slaves were sold by other Africans, and there were plenty of black slave owners\traders in the US. How exactly do you have PTSD? Were you ever a slave? Were you oppressed? What is your "identity crisis"? White people keep you brainwashed with multiculturalism? The one thing I agree with this whole statement, it is an abject failure.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2015, 02:31:18 PM »

Do you understand why we wanted to be integrated?  It wasn't because we wanted to hang out with white people.  We wanted to be seen as equal. We wanted to have to same rights and opportunities as those who we dwell with.  Martin Luther King fucked us.   We should have stayed separated and did our own thing.  We would have been much better off in our own communities and no race mixing. I think I should be clear, you can be segregated and not hate each other. There's nothing wrong with being segregated.  People have their own lands, nations and laws for good reason. Your government doesn't want to give us up because we are still slaves and being used to make money for this country. This is why they're not shipping us off on boats back to Africa.