Author Topic: Help buying protein!!  (Read 8412 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Help buying protein!!
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2016, 05:20:15 AM »

Dymatize Iso-100 is popular with several of my friends. They turned me onto it, and I like it even better than what Costello used to put out when they owned ON & ABB. In fact, my buddy - who's been training seriously for about 25 years and is built like a silverback - swears he feels stronger on it. And, this is from somebody who uses gear.

But, be warned:
I also had a BAD experience with Dymatize, and I was not alone. I think it was their Elite Fusion blend I tried several years ago, and it gave me the worst gastric upset I've ever gotten from any supplement.

Soul Crusher and I used to joke about how much toilet paper we were buying and using drinking that stuff!! I think that was when I switched to Beverly.
I stick just with them'dynamatize'my stomach is good on that...

pep

• Getbig II
Re: Help buying protein!!
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2016, 04:40:23 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys iv used myprotein impact whey before and it seemed to be fine with my stomach however I heard they have amino spiked products before so it was putting me off! 
But seriously thanks for the info on some different products will have to try some out and hope I don't shit myself at work or uni! Haha!