Author Topic: Oppressed white farmers occupy federal building in Oregon  (Read 81714 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Black Lives Matter occupy federal building in Oregon
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2016, 06:38:20 AM »
BTW, the Oregon III% has nothing to do with this. It's strange out of state folks. I will post their official response when I get it.

I am turning into the Vince G. of the militia movement.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2016, 06:49:16 AM »
Militias are an awesome and completely legal thing. Keep the govt honest and exercise your right.  That part is awesome.

Stealing buildings, trespassing.. That's just illegal.  Militias need to follow law like everyone else.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2016, 06:52:51 AM »
Fail to see your point here Tim. Seems you get a lot of your info from the one sided extreme left rag "think progress".

Use any source you want...

Can you defend these dudes stealing a govt building?  Simply put, it's not their property.  If anything, it's quite liberal to just decide it's cool to take someone else's property. 

It's just not their property.  Any way to defend that?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2016, 07:06:40 AM »

Can you defend these dudes stealing a govt building?  Simply put, it's not their property.  If anything, it's quite liberal to just decide it's cool to take someone else's property. 

So you are cool with shooting the BLM folks everytime they take over a mall or block a road? You have to be consistent in your application of force.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2016, 07:15:18 AM »

quiet so -do any of these qualify as terrorism?  

Columbine High School massacre
Virginia Tech shooting
Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting
Goleta postal facility shooting
2010 ABB plant shooting
Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
Christopher Dorner shooting
Oikos University shootings
Santa Monica, California shooting
 Marysville Pilchuck High School shooting
Umpqua Community College shooting
Tucson, Arizona shooting
Red Lake, Minnesota shooting
Bailey, Colorado shooting
Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania shooting
University of Iowa shooting
Cleveland Elementary School shooting (she didn't lie Mondays)

Moreso than these fools in Oregon.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2016, 08:02:27 AM »
So you are cool with shooting the BLM folks everytime they take over a mall or block a road? You have to be consistent in your application of force.
I am. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2016, 08:06:05 AM »

Isn't Govt property owned by the citizenry?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2016, 08:07:13 AM »
Isn't Govt property owned by the citizenry?

To a progressive like 240, the citizenry is owned by the government.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2016, 08:13:41 AM »
I'm not sure what their point is in Oregon. I'm not sure I agree with those guys going back to jail after they've served their sentence either. What are they trying to accomplish by sitting in this building?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2016, 08:25:53 AM »
If armed ISIS members illegally took over an empty govt building, we'd firebomb the motherfck out of that building.  

Are these dudes armed?  Creating a standoff, making threats, pushing their political agenda?  The moment we excuse it because of their belief, we'd better be ready for the Occupy people, the BLM people, the Amish, the Bernies... to all do the same.  

Maybe we don't kill them, maybe we just drop knockout gas so we can go in and arrest them without killing anyone.  But in a fair country, every single one of them ends up in prison.  You CANNOT allow people to illegally "take" govt buildings with weapons for their political belief... or the next building won't be empty.

Good thing you weren't around in 1776, it would be about time for tea and crumpets, ya fucking wanker.
Besides ".gov" buildings are paid for and maintained with tax dollars, so it belongs to the people, just like .gov works for the people
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2016, 08:28:35 AM »
Militias are an awesome and completely legal thing. Keep the govt honest and exercise your right.  That part is awesome.

Stealing buildings, trespassing.. That's just illegal.  Militias need to follow law like everyone else.

240, you are the voice of reason!
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2016, 08:31:41 AM »
240, you are the voice of treason!
Fixed
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2016, 08:32:35 AM »

Then who's property is it?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2016, 08:35:17 AM »
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I don't see any restriction on where the protest can take place.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2016, 08:35:26 AM »
Fixed

240 is only alluding to the fact that these men broke a law. Nothing more, nothing less.

Obviously, there is a huge difference between laws, and its affect on others. Apparently, these men are occupying a building that is vacant. So, whatever. If there were people inside, and they were being held as hostages,  different story. But its vacant. I wont lose sleep over it. Nonetheless, they did break some laws. We shall see what comes of it.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2016, 08:38:55 AM »
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Well, obviously, there are definitely restrictions on where a group can protest. But that is besides the point.

This is a government building, and I am assuming you just can't walk into it and occupy it. Is this building open to the public for use?

Serious question.
X

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2016, 08:42:28 AM »
Well, obviously, there are definitely restrictions on where a group can protest. But that is besides the point.

This is a government building, and I am assuming you just can't walk into it and occupy it. Is this building open to the public for use?

Serious question.

What are the restrictions? What .gov says?  The government doesn't own anything, their income is based on taxes, therefore anything .gov claims to won belongs to the people.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2016, 08:48:29 AM »
What are the restrictions? What .gov says?  The government doesn't own anything, their income is based on taxes, therefore anything .gov claims to won belongs to the people.

Well, restrictions in the private sense (obviously).

So, a person can walk into any government building and protest? The white house too?
X

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2016, 08:50:41 AM »
Well, restrictions in the private sense (obviously).

So, a person can walk into any government building and protest? The white house too?

They should be able too, but of course .gov will act completely unconstitutionally and prevent them from doing so. I already posted what the constitution says.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2016, 08:52:35 AM »
Then who's property is it?

It belongs to the federal govt. 

Imagine 150 armed Muslims taking over a federal building until 2 of their incarcerated friends were released.   

The more I read about this case, the more I see this as a real crime.   It's not their property. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2016, 08:54:16 AM »
They should be able too, but of course .gov will act completely unconstitutionally and prevent them from doing so. I already posted what the constitution says.

Any American should be able to break into any federal building and refuse to leave?   I'm baffled by this post.  This cannot devolve into whether any person should be allowed to just take over their local post office or courthouse whenever they feel like it

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2016, 08:55:01 AM »
It belongs to the federal govt. 

Imagine 150 armed Muslims taking over a federal building until 2 of their incarcerated friends were released.   

The more I read about this case, the more I see this as a real crime.   It's not their property. 

Your a fucking moron, nothing belongs to the federal government, it belongs to the people, we fucking pay for it.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2016, 08:56:27 AM »

Peaceably assemble legally- don't break into a govt property then squat until your convict friends are released.  

Imagine the backlash if this works.  Should we all "occupy" a local courthouse or the dmv until our weed buddies' sentences are exonerated?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2016, 08:57:17 AM »
Any American should be able to break into any federal building and refuse to leave?   I'm baffled by this post.  This cannot devolve into whether any person should be allowed to just take over their local post office or courthouse whenever they feel like it

No not when ever they feel like it, read the 1st amendment again: or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2016, 08:57:46 AM »
Your a fucking moron, nothing belongs to the federal government, it belongs to the people, we fucking pay for it.

We pay for the white house.  We pay for Fort Knox.  We pay for military bases.  

Suppose I want to "occupy" any of these places with rifles until my demands for felons I know to be released?

They're criminals.