Author Topic: Yay! McDoubles are back to a dollar each!  (Read 28883 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Yay! McDoubles are back to a dollar each!
« Reply #200 on: January 09, 2016, 05:06:03 AM »
Not a real chicken breast.  Even the grill char lines are fake.
What are real chicken breasts these days? Ah the chicken breast, quite possibly the most important food source for aspiring bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts around the world.

But unless you kill and cook the chicken yourselves, how are we sure what is real anymore?

Are those frozen bags of "chicken breasts" at the supermarket 100% real?  What is considered real food today? People bellow about processed foods, yet 95% of shit you buy in a store is "processed" at some level.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #201 on: January 09, 2016, 05:44:10 AM »
I would also have a negative worldview if I was so poor, like you, that I could only afford to eat at McDonalds when the McDouble was reduced more than its normal price.

Being thrifty and not wasting money doesn't translate into poor. Americans are one of the most wasteful people on this planet. I grew up under humble means so I know the worth of a dollar and what people do to earn it. You seem to be quite the pampered spoiled little bitch.

Were you glad that the price of gas went down? Would you rather spend more for a burger just to prove you are not poor?

I've been reading your posts for years and you are an idiot. Obsesses over other member, posting pics of cocks.

Where do you live and how much is your house worth? What do you do for a living?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #202 on: January 09, 2016, 05:49:05 AM »
Might have to try the new Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #203 on: January 09, 2016, 06:04:02 AM »
I maybe eat McDs once a year. Always leaves me feeling queasy. Longest baseball game I ever had was fielding with a Big Mac and a strawberry shake in my gut.   :-X

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: January 09, 2016, 06:55:30 AM »
Your questions, how words like "morality" and "Capitalism" catch your attention and the fact you are from Europe leads me assume you are secular and tend to frown on a economic competition and "excessive" profits.

Pellius,

For your records, this is another example of your logic being woefully wanting.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #206 on: January 09, 2016, 08:01:19 AM »

Where do you live and how much is your house worth? What do you do for a living?

LOL every thread  from you: "Post a pic of your house. Let's see your physique. How much do you make? "

Go eat a dick, you leathery, old turtle.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: January 09, 2016, 08:35:05 AM »
Might have to try the new Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich.
^^
I DID, had one in Bellingham, WA it's actually damn good!!!
It was a "cheat day Sunday" so I had it with large fries, and had a M&M's McFlurry Ice Cream dessert!!!
I finished the whole thing and walked away not realizing I left my full drink at the table, untouched!!

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #208 on: January 09, 2016, 08:45:54 AM »
What are real chicken breasts these days? Ah the chicken breast, quite possibly the most important food source for aspiring bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts around the world.

But unless you kill and cook the chicken yourselves, how are we sure what is real anymore?

Are those frozen bags of "chicken breasts" at the supermarket 100% real?  What is considered real food today? People bellow about processed foods, yet 95% of shit you buy in a store is "processed" at some level.

How's your hangover today? You were on a roll on getbig last night. I was reading all of your posts while I was getting ready to go out. On a date. To a restaurant. With a woman. In San Diego.... What did you end up doing?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2016, 09:51:09 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2016, 09:33:56 PM »
Pellius,

For your records, this is another example of your logic being woefully wanting.

My friend, this is not a matter of logic. These are assumptions, assumptions that could very well be wrong. But as I explained before, and will painfully explain again, it is not just pulled out of a hat.

We've had discussions in the past and you've have expressed your views and therefore, though you won't admit it and don't like it, I do do know something about you and will learn more over time if we keep running into each other like this. And because I value truth  and clarity above all else, it doesn't bother me in the least that you know some things about me. Which is why you began a previous statement with "As usual..." "As usual" what? As usual from your past experience with me.

Now that's logic.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2016, 09:50:10 PM »
the great AL Doggity going hard up in this bitch
"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2016, 10:29:59 PM »
LOL every thread  from you: "Post a pic of your house. Let's see your physique. How much do you make? "

Go eat a dick, you leathery, old turtle.

Though the term has lost a lot of it's meaning due to over use, this was quite a meltdown! LOL! U mad bro?

It is so lost on you that you are not only moronic, but demonstrably so, often in the very same thread and in this case the very same post.

You quote me and then requote me wrong. What an unrepentant idiot. I never said post a pic of your house. I never asked you how much do you make. You were the one who brought up the subject of wealth. And, yes, when someone starts giving me advice or criticizes my views and practices regarding health, fitness and nutrition then yes, I want to see if they can back up their claims and criticism. From what I can see from all the Youtube vids. posted all those guys look horrible and why would I want to take their advice.

The extent of you laughable ignorance is just breathtaking. That the number one fast food chain in the country (Business Insiders 2014) is not run efficiently. That a drive in that features chicken, fish, beef, potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, bread,  milk... is not nutritious which implies that if someone just ate there and nowhere else they would suffer from malnourishment. And lets not forget "environmental footprint" and "predatory advertising".

Good god man! There's no way you can be this dumb naturally. You had to have went to some liberal university. You actually had to be taught and to learn to be this dumb. Good job.

BTW, I'll stick to my McDoubles and leave the dick eating to you. And, again, since you brought up my physique and how horrible it is why you don't you post a pic and show me how you fare in comparison?

Boom! Over a half a century old and powered by fake and non nutritious food.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2016, 10:38:44 PM »
the great AL Doggity going hard up this bitch

Yes, the environment footprint and predatory practices are devastating.
And imagine the success McDonald's would have if they ran an efficient business?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2016, 11:11:35 PM »
Though the term has lost a lot of it's meaning due to over use, this was quite a meltdown! LOL! U mad bro?

It is so lost on you that you are not only moronic, but demonstrably so, often in the very same thread and in this case the very same post.

You quote me and then requote me wrong. What an unrepentant idiot. I never said post a pic of your house. I never asked you how much do you make. You were the one who brought up the subject of wealth. And, yes, when someone starts giving me advice or criticizes my views and practices regarding health, fitness and nutrition then yes, I want to see if they can back up their claims and criticism. From what I can see from all the Youtube vids. posted all those guys look horrible and why would I want to take their advice.

The extent of you laughable ignorance is just breathtaking. That the number one fast food chain in the country (Business Insiders 2014) is not run efficiently. That a drive in that features chicken, fish, beef, potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, bread,  milk... is not nutritious which implies that if someone just ate there and nowhere else they would suffer from malnourishment. And lets not forget "environmental footprint" and "predatory advertising".

Good god man! There's no way you can be this dumb naturally. You had to have went to some liberal university. You actually had to be taught and to learn to be this dumb. Good job.

BTW, I'll stick to my McDoubles and leave the dick eating to you. And, again, since you brought up my physique and how horrible it is why you don't you post a pic and show me how you fare in comparison?

Exactly. A wall of text, not a single worthwhile rebuttal.

And you look like shit. I don't need to post a pic of me.  Even if I looked like Jason Blaha, you still look like a wizened piece of bark.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2016, 11:21:27 PM »
Exactly. A wall of text, not a single worthwhile rebuttal.

And you look like shit. I don't need to post a pic of me.  Even if I looked like Jason Blaha, you still look like a wizened piece of bark.

lol! Still melting.

"Don't need to post a pic." It's more like don't want to because it's you who looks like shit and if you didn't you would post a pic because pics don't lie and it would shut me up.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to enjoy the warm weather in Hawaii, eating my McDoubles, staying lean, and owning your sorry ass.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2016, 11:27:26 PM »
lol! Still melting.

"Don't need to post a pic." It's more like don't want to because it's you who looks like shit and if you didn't you would post a pic because pics don't lie and it would shut me up.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to enjoy the warm weather in Hawaii, eating my McDoubles, staying lean, and owning your sorry ass.

Whatever. You can call it a "meltdown"  and "owning" if you like. Everything is posted here. People can read.

I brought up your physique because you always bring up your physique. And it looks horrible. I look good, but you can assume I look like  shit and, even then,  it's still better than this:

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: January 10, 2016, 12:30:06 AM »
No it's not. You look like shit. And you are an idiot.

"McDonald's is not efficient"

"Environmental footprint."

"Predatory advertising."

You are the dumbest person on this thread.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: January 10, 2016, 01:22:06 AM »
My friend, this is not a matter of logic. These are assumptions, assumptions that could very well be wrong. But as I explained before, and will painfully explain again, it is not just pulled out of a hat.

We've had discussions in the past and you've have expressed your views and therefore, though you won't admit it and don't like it, I do do know something about you and will learn more over time if we keep running into each other like this. And because I value truth  and clarity above all else, it doesn't bother me in the least that you know some things about me. Which is why you began a previous statement with "As usual..." "As usual" what? As usual from your past experience with me.

Now that's logic.

It is true, and abundantly clear, that you and I have a difference of opinion on what logic means. I use this word in the philosophical sense: the use of reasoning. I am simply pointing out that your reasoning is wanting. Via your logic / reasoning, you deduce a wild array of theories / attributes, whose inferences do not validly trace back from the initial facts.

If you genuinely seek truth, above all else, I would suggest that your chances of finding it will improve, if you use a more measured, analytical approach. This will result in a more productive dialog.

I will bow out at this juncture.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: January 10, 2016, 03:01:12 AM »
pellius do you think you could be as lean without trt?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 10, 2016, 04:54:17 AM »

More like powered by TRT  and HRT.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: January 10, 2016, 06:08:15 AM »
pellius do you think you could be as lean without trt?

Yes, but carrying even less muscle mass than I do now which would make people think that I've just been released from a concentration camp.

Anybody can be skinny if they really wanted to.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: January 10, 2016, 06:11:07 AM »
More like powered by TRT  and HRT.

They are used interchangeably.

Have you recovered yet knowing that I eat McDoubles? Just bought another two today.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 10, 2016, 06:15:42 AM »
They are used interchangeably.

Have you recovered yet knowing that I eat McDoubles? Just bought another two today.

You can eat as much of that garbage as you would like.  What do you do with all those happy meal toys you collect, Uncle Pellius?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #224 on: January 10, 2016, 10:00:30 AM »
No it's not. You look like shit. And you are an idiot.

"McDonald's is not efficient"

"Environmental footprint."

"Predatory advertising."

You are the dumbest person on this thread.

Weakest comeback.  ::)

LOL and you take hormones to look like that? Hahaha where is this superior attitude coming from?  You look like a stack of desiccated chicken livers and you're essentially juiced to get that way.