Author Topic: African immigrants raping women in Germany, Cologne on New Years eve  (Read 26802 times)

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
Re: African immigrants raping women in Germany, Cologne on New Years eve
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2016, 11:52:16 AM »

mangoo its real simple bro i have traveled to asia many times-they hate blacks and will never ever allow them to live in there countries.
Now I almost wish I was born as a asian  :(

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2016, 12:15:18 PM »
OK fair one Rich but a lot of people here posting internet stuff and mouthing off like they know.
i live in sweden and i guess its pretty much the same situation  when it comes to imigration

In sweden outside every grocerystore even in small villages a gupsy sits outside and begs its it the same in germany?
They sit even i  -30 celcius

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2016, 12:26:22 PM »
i live in sweden and i guess its pretty much the same situation  when it comes to imigration

In sweden outside every grocerystore even in small villages a gupsy sits outside and begs its it the same in germany?
They sit even i  -30 celcius
yes but most of these beggers are East European. We still have them here and i remember the start of the decline. It started with the wall coming down and then we had the East coming west.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2016, 01:03:11 PM »
yes but most of these beggers are East European. We still have them here and i remember the start of the decline. It started with the wall coming down and then we had the East coming west.
ok here in sweden it exploded just a couple of years ago..mostly from romania but many gypsys from hungary to. They build ghettocamps with there trailers and cars on privateland and sleeps in cars here and there.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2016, 01:25:23 PM »
ok here in sweden it exploded just a couple of years ago..mostly from romania but many gypsys from hungary to. They build ghettocamps with there trailers and cars on privateland and sleeps in cars here and there.
like i wrote the scum came over when the wall came down. I was stationed in W Germany before the whole thing happened and i can tell you W Germany was much better off with the Berlin wall. Even now people here hate the East Germans. East Germans complain constantly how better it was in the East. problem is now the scum come over and are very organized and violent the border is open  >:(

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2016, 01:31:11 PM »
like i wrote the scum came over when the wall came down. I was stationed in W Germany before the whole thing happened and i can tell you W Germany was much better off with the Berlin wall. Even now people here hate the East Germans. East Germans complain constantly how better it was in the East. problem is now the scum come over and are very organized and violent the border is open  >:(

I'm really starting to dig the idea of borders and big walls I tell ya...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2016, 07:42:52 AM »
Germany: Migrants Get Carnival Lessons Ahead of Party Season

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESSFEB. 2, 2016, 9:51 A.M. E.S.T.

COLOGNE, Germany — Social workers in Cologne have been giving migrants special training to prepare them for the city's traditional, and boisterous, Carnival celebrations.

The effort comes in the wake of a string of robberies and sexual assaults on New Year's Eve in the city that police say were committed largely by foreigners.

German authorities are keen to avoid a repeat of those events during the five-day street party starting Thursday.

Caritas, a Catholic welfare association, hosted a lecture Tuesday for 150 migrants who got a crash course from teachers dressed in costumes and with performances by local musicians.

Hundreds of thousands of revelers are expected to party on the streets and in the city's pubs and bars until Ash Wednesday.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/02/02/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-cologne-carnival.html?_r=0
a