Author Topic: A Day With Phil Heath!  (Read 5172 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: A Day With Phil Heath!
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2016, 12:56:13 PM »
Phil looks humungous there :o

Follow 5X Mr. Olympia Phil Heath to get an idea what really goes in the life of a professional bodybuilder/business owner.

fell asleep about a minute in.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(       this guys makes jay cannonball cutler seem interesting...
F

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2016, 01:04:06 PM »
fell asleep about a minute in.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(       this guys makes jay cannonball cutler seem interesting...

U must be a pretty miserable hater. It's common knowledge that Phil is the most charismatic Mr. Olympia in decades

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2016, 01:09:03 PM »
 :D :D :D
U must be a pretty miserable hater. It's common knowledge that Phil is the most charismatic Mr. Olympia in decades
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   you're kidding ??? ??? ??? ??? ???   right ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2016, 01:10:21 PM »
no I'm sorry that's false
w

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2016, 01:30:09 PM »
:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   you're kidding ??? ??? ??? ??? ???   right ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

U must be kidding? Phil is a smart guy with a university education, out-spoken and articulate.

Who was a more charismatic Mr. Olmypia? Ronnie..? Dorian...? Borderline retards to a degree we were actually glad that BB didn't have more media coverage, as they would embarass the sport in the public. :D :D

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2016, 01:36:25 PM »
I watched it from a professional standpoint and here are my critiques

1. It was boring - Low energy and no interesting interactions with people.  This is what I eat.  This is where I played basketball. This is where I worked out.  The interaction in the gym  was forced and not fun.  He's a business owner so they should have had some shots of him running his company and being a Company President if he doesn't want to come across as a meathead.

2. Not  Likeable - He did not make the audience want to get to know him more.  We didn't find out what made him tick or makes him special.  I think he tried very hard not to come across as not a meathead and this is all a stepping stone which is fine but he didn't make me want to know more.

3.  Not Authentic -Seemed pretty phony. Comes across as pretentious and disingenuous. Very articulate but doesn't connect.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2016, 02:42:52 PM »
Same here. Even if I wear a hat today, the brim always gets bent.

It depends on type of hat ..the one you posted begs to be bended...in fact I think it bends by it self.

WooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2016, 12:29:52 AM »
when the video started i noticed the wider taller guy first then noticed little phil and his big arms on his little frame, doesn't command attention atall.

His body certainly doesn't command attention, but his mouth does!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2016, 05:39:27 AM »
Same here. Even if I wear a hat today, the brim always gets bent.

Fuck Michigan!

Go Bucks

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2016, 06:30:20 AM »
Where is the part where he injects all the good stuff??  That's a big part of his day right?
;D

Oh, that?  The Philsbury Schmoeboy would never do that to the temple that is his body. ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2016, 08:32:10 AM »
this has always cracked me up.  These huge bodybuilders look like chubby babies standing next to average guys who are taller.  Height trumps muscle.  That's why since I'm 5'10 I'd never get over 200 lbs.  They look ridiculous.
I look normalish til I get to 240+ and I'm only 5'11

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2016, 08:40:04 AM »
I look normalish til I get to 240+ and I'm only 5'11
YOUR A BIG DUDE PERIOD...