Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk
Nerve issues. trapped or impinged nerve
(1/5) > >>
pep:
So iv been having shoulder,arm, scapular and pec issues - weakness, fatigue, lactic acid burn and not being able to get a good contraction in the effected muscles. Had the issue for a little under a year now!

So iv been sent for an MRI scan as my physio things I may have a trapped nerve in my neck that is causing the issues. The physio said all my muscles are working fine individually just may be nerve issue. So I'm guessing it may be impinged or trapped in my neck!

Anyone experienced anything like this? Kind of worried that I'll never recover :(
MRI scan is this Sunday (10/1/16) and my checkup / results are on the 19th of the same month (january)  ill keep this thread updated on how I get on!
If you have experienced anything like this let me know how you got on?
pep:
Had my MRI scan yesterday - went well now just have to wait for the results...

Hope I am fixable!

Realized that my results are on 29th of January not the 19th* as i said in the previous post.

Will keep thread updated on my progress.
ritch:
Interesting. My left side is kinda how you describe. 

Keep us posted on this!
Donny:
I'm still fighting a neck problem myself. Was told after my scan by 2 Doctors i should be operated on...C6/7 but i am slowly regaining strength in my right tricep. still feel my lower right neck but it's much better than before because i went through a series of injections. left thumb was sore but now is just slightly numb... my right hand, two middle fingers are not hurting so much either.. just slightly numb on the back of my right hand. Shit happens... just gotta take it like a Man.. 8)
pep:

--- Quote from: Donny on January 12, 2016, 04:51:41 AM ---I'm still fighting a neck problem myself. Was told after my scan by 2 Doctors i should be operated on...C6/7 but i am slowly regaining strength in my right tricep. still feel my lower right neck but it's much better than before because i went through a series of injections. left thumb was sore but now is just slightly numb... my right hand, two middle fingers are not hurting so much either.. just slightly numb on the back of my right hand. Shit happens... just gotta take it like a Man.. 8)

--- End quote ---

Did you have an operation?what did you do to start recovering ? Just get back in the gym an stretch, physio etc?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version