Author Topic: Doctor sedates woman, ejaculates on her face.  (Read 45942 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Doctor sedates woman, ejaculates on her face.
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2016, 07:20:07 PM »
This is SO over-the-top. If he did, in fact, do it, he is possibly one of the most stupid humans to have ever lived.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2016, 07:36:46 PM »
If he did in fact give her additional pain meds he would be in trouble for that alone.

He can blame trt and her amazing tits for making him do it. :D

pics of these amazing chesticles, please.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2016, 10:14:05 PM »
This is SO over-the-top. If he did, in fact, do it, he is possibly one of the most stupid humans to have ever lived.
V

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2016, 12:45:43 AM »
Possible Getbigger cum slinger PHDs...

Dr. Chimps

Dr. J

Beakdoctor

GUILTY AS CHARGED! !
Mr. AZ 2003

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2016, 12:49:26 AM »
If his cum is on the blanket the guy is fucked...Also the guy must be a premature ejaculator. A nurse could have come in any second. The guy must have blew his load in under a minute. Super kind of creepy under that much pressure to get it out quick...

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2016, 02:32:46 AM »
If his cum is on the blanket the guy is fucked...Also the guy must be a premature ejaculator. A nurse could have come in any second. The guy must have blew his load in under a minute. Super kind of creepy under that much pressure to get it out quick...

A minute is a long time for most getbiggers. ..... me included!
Mr. AZ 2003

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2016, 02:59:24 AM »
aint his first rodeo perhaps?

And by rodeo, of course, I mean ejaculating onto patients while they are sedated.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2016, 03:08:18 AM »
a

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2016, 04:34:53 AM »
On some level: We all want to know what she looks like. :)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2016, 05:29:52 AM »
On some level: We all want to know what she looks like. :)

Master of the obvious...... ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2016, 05:59:17 AM »
Dr Wankenstein could have a medical condition.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2016, 01:10:01 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/exclusive-mount-sinai-doc-accused-ejaculating-patient-article-1.2496055

A prominent doctor at Mount Sinai Hospital is the target of an NYPD investigation after a 22-year-old patient accused him of knocking her out with morphine and ejaculating on her face, the Daily News has learned.

Dr. David Newman — an emergency physician described as a leading voice for health care reforms — is wanted for questioning in the alleged sex assault, sources said Wednesday.

The 45-year-old Iraq War veteran has already been barred from seeing patients as the investigation plays out, hospital officials said.

“We are aware of an allegation that has been made against one of our physicians,” the hospital said in a statement. “This is a matter under investigation and we are fully cooperating with the appropriate authorities. We take this matter very seriously and are conducting our own internal investigation.”

Sources described the Jan. 11 incident in sickening detail.

The patient showed up at Mount Sinai Hospital shortly before 10:30 p.m. complaining of pain in her right shoulder. She was taken to a private room inside the emergency room where nurses gave her two pain pills and a shot for inflammation. Because the woman was still in pain, a nurse administered morphine. The patient was then told to change into a gown for X-rays.

The woman claims she removed her shirt and bra, but kept her pants on. The woman was still dressed in the gown when Newman walked into her room following the X-ray.

“I’m going to give you a shot of morphine,” the doctor told her, according to sources familiar with the woman’s claims.

The patient says she told the doctor that a nurse had already administered the drug, but she then felt a burning sensation in her arm that convinced her that Newman gave her more morphine anyway.

The visit turned creepy when the patient, while the doctor was examining her back, told him she felt pain on the right side of her chest. Newman started fondling her breasts, she alleged, according to sources.

The doctor then moved her bed away from the wall and positioned himself with his back toward the patient. The woman heard the sounds of someone masturbating — and then felt semen on her face, she claimed.

All the while, she was unable to move because she was heavily medicated, sources said.

Newman, after allegedly finishing his dirty deed, used a blanket to wipe off the substance from her face.

A nurse later came into the room and found the woman in a blacked-out state.

“What is wrong with her? Why is she like this?” the patient heard the nurse ask a staffer, sources said.

The nurse, joined by another physician, Dr. Andrew Jagoda, roused the woman and asked what happened. The patient was drifting in and out of consciousness and unable to respond, she claimed, according to sources.

Once the woman woke up, she walked into the bathroom and spotted what appeared to be semen on her face and bare chest. She told police she wiped it off with a gown, which she then placed in a plastic bag along with the bedding — presumably to preserve as evidence, sources said.

When Jagoda returned to the room a short while later, the patient described what happened and said she wanted to go home. Jagoda asked the woman if she wanted him to call the police. She said she wanted to speak with his supervisor, sources said.

Jagoda then dropped a bombshell — his supervisor was Newman, the doctor she accused of sexual abuse. Horrified, the woman gathered her belongings and left the hospital, sources said.

The doctor has published a book called “Hippocrates Shadow: Secrets from the House of Medicine,” in which he lampoons what he sees as a growing disconnect between doctors and their patients.

Newman served as a major in the U.S. Army Reserves. In 2005, he was deployed to Iraq where he received an Army Commendation Medal, according to his author’s note.

Newman, who was the subject of a 2009 medical malpractice suit that was dismissed by a judge, didn’t return requests for comment.

A woman, who spoke through the door at his home in Montclair, N.J., had little to say.

“Sorry,” she said. “Nothing happened.”
he's just giving her the latest acne treatment ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2016, 05:25:44 PM »
Why would someone educated..making great money do something so stupid and throw it all away
irongearco.com

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2016, 05:31:53 PM »
Why would someone educated..making great money do something so stupid and throw it all away
Talk about throwing away all your life.

All those years preparing, all those years studying to become a doctor, all those years working as a doctor, all for naught.

Gone with but one bust of semen.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2016, 05:33:46 PM »

Email Jared Fogle and ask him

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2016, 09:05:12 PM »

All those years preparing, all those years studying to become a doctor, all those years working as a doctor, all for naught.

I forget which getbigger is fond of saying this, but man is the most logical, rational and reasonable human being the moment he has just busted a nut into a woman.  Unfortunately the moments in between seem to be his undoing.
V

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2016, 09:15:05 PM »
I forget which getbigger is fond of saying this, but man is the most logical, rational and reasonable human being the moment he has just busted a nut into a woman.  Unfortunately the moments in between seem to be his undoing.

YOu sure you're not related to that guy? You too are fond of druggin up women and stuff...
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2016, 09:16:57 PM »

Yeah, if he is found guilty, he is screwed. He will never be allowed to practice medicine in the US ever again. And hes on the young side--only 45.

His wife is actually a doctor and she is quite the looker. With only one paycheck coming in, they will most likely have to downsize their lifestyle.
X

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2016, 09:52:17 PM »
Yeah, if he is found guilty, he is screwed. He will never be allowed to practice medicine in the US ever again. And hes on the young side--only 45.

His wife is actually a doctor and she is quite the looker. With only one paycheck coming in, they will most likely have to downsize their lifestyle.
By downsize, I'm assuming you mean he'll move out of his 5500sf home into a 90sf cell for the next few years.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2016, 10:03:31 PM »
This is so bizarre and over the top that I think the far more likely scenario is something consensual.  Maybe he was a dick to her afterwards and this is revenge or maybe she's just crazy also.  All kinds of crazy things happen in this world, but I think the possibility of this being some crazy chick is much higher.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2016, 10:14:57 PM »
This is so bizarre and over the top that I think the far more likely scenario is something consensual.  Maybe he was a dick to her afterwards and this is revenge or maybe she's just crazy also.  All kinds of crazy things happen in this world, but I think the possibility of this being some crazy chick is much higher.
So you don't think creeps and deviants walk among us? Crawl out of your shell you fucking moron. Crazy lunatics are everywhere.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2016, 10:16:02 PM »

Yeah, this story doesn't jive. Maybe there was subtle jokes and she saw an opportunity to set him up for a law suit. Blow the guy, save some his jizz and make an easy buck.

It's hard to believe a guy would just turn around, jack off and then turn back to face her for the money shot. I mean, if you're going to make a move there so many better ways to do it.  

Either way, even if it's consensual, you can't be having sex with your patients during an office visit or treatment. The guys an idiot and just ruined his life.

I swear, I wish we could just turn our cocks off or on depending when it's needed.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2016, 10:18:17 PM »
YOu sure you're not related to that guy? You too are fond of druggin up women and stuff...
I particularly like drugging up your Mother and making her gurgle on my cum. Hope this helps  ;D

And just like this doctor pretending to be holier than though, you aren't fooling anybody, we know the dark perverted shit that goes on in the deep recesses of your twisted mind.  So go fuck yourself.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2016, 10:20:21 PM »
By downsize, I'm assuming you mean he'll move out of his 5500sf home into a 90sf cell for the next few years.
I guess this how we value life now, on the square footage of our homes.  Modern life is so sad.
V

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2016, 10:22:21 PM »
So you don't think creeps and deviants walk among us? Crawl out of your shell you fucking moron. Crazy lunatics are everywhere.

There are but a doctor and doing it like this just gives me pause. It's just beyond stupid. I mean, you see a woman, turn around, unzip your pants, whack it, and in a minute you splash a load on her.

I could be horribly wrong but I think the odds are more on the side that she's a gold digger looking for an easy pay day. How long does morphine last anyway? She was completely defenseless one minute and the next minute she was saving his goo for evidence.

Still, once they match his DNA to his mangoo then it's over for him. You just can't be giving your patients facials on company time.