Poll

Should Shizzo become MOD on G&O?

Yes
No

Author Topic: In here you vote for Shizzo as Mod for G&O  (Read 24131 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: In here you vote for Shizzo as Mod for G&O
« Reply #150 on: January 17, 2016, 10:28:33 AM »
gay

Lighthouse......you are afraid to fight Donny.

Nothing more need be said.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: January 17, 2016, 10:55:01 AM »
Lighthouse......you are afraid to fight Donny.

Nothing more need be said.

gay
T

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #152 on: January 17, 2016, 11:02:43 AM »
:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2016, 05:40:25 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2016, 06:08:02 PM »
most wives would object to their husband going to the local gloryhole to suck cocks

you are in no position to judge anyone

Mine would have too. Since you know so much about how wives respond to things, how's you martial life going?

I'm in a great position to make judgments. People who lack experience (or claim to) are in no position to judge others. What makes you think I'm judging people? I make assessments based on whatever information folks, like you, provide me. For example, if someone seems to know a lot about certain sex acts, as do you, it would follow they have experience with them. Otherwise, they are just talking out their asses.

If you don't like the responses to posts that I make to other folks, i.e. Pellius, keep it to yourself and I'll ignore you. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2016, 06:14:47 PM »
no i want a dramatic ending.....log off is to lame

In a word, you want to go out like Joon? Just read his meltdown posts and the videos which accompany them. He was a master of dramatics and a constant ticking time bomb. Of course, it really helps if you have a personality disorder, like he did.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2016, 06:22:25 PM »
Going out of here with the Steve Namat "get caught jerking off on camera" route?

Caught? Are you sure he didn't do it for some quick money....or maybe it turns him on? Bodybuilders are often narcissist anyway.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #157 on: January 19, 2016, 02:37:32 AM »
Mine would have too. Since you know so much about how wives respond to things, how's you martial life going?

I'm in a great position to make judgments. People who lack experience (or claim to) are in no position to judge others. What makes you think I'm judging people? I make assessments based on whatever information folks, like you, provide me. For example, if someone seems to know a lot about certain sex acts, as do you, it would follow they have experience with them. Otherwise, they are just talking out their asses.

If you don't like the responses to posts that I make to other folks, i.e. Pellius, keep it to yourself and I'll ignore you. 

Hey fag, you were responding to me with the utterly idiotic statement that you had to actually meet someone in real life to dislike them.

And bigmc, nor anybody else, has to actually experience getting down on his knees and sucking a random cock poking out of a hole in a wall until some stranger ejaculates in your mouth and over your face to know it's a disgusting, perverted act.

Are you now going to make the claim that you have to actually experience an act to have an opinion on it?

Please ignore me. Don't comment on any of my posts, participate on any thread I start and I'll gladly do the same. Notice, I never respond to you unless you address me first as you did here on this thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2016, 04:13:09 PM »
Please ignore me. Don't comment on any of my posts, participate on any thread I start and I'll gladly do the same. Notice, I never respond to you unless you address me first as you did here on this thread.

What you propose is no fun. We're all here to have some laughs, right? Without occasional antagonism, the core of what Getbig is all about becomes lacking.

Like it or not, I will probably not ignore you. I'll comment on your posts when the mood strikes me. If you think you "own" a thread simply because you started it, you are mistaken.

You may respond to me as you like. Truthfully, most of your comments to and about me, are treated like "water off a duck's back" by me....so have at it.

Why do you seem so serious most of the time? Life is short. You'd do well to lighten up a bit.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 22, 2016, 01:14:55 AM »
What you propose is no fun. We're all here to have some laughs, right? Without occasional antagonism, the core of what Getbig is all about becomes lacking.

Like it or not, I will probably not ignore you. I'll comment on your posts when the mood strikes me. If you think you "own" a thread simply because you started it, you are mistaken.

You may respond to me as you like. Truthfully, most of your comments to and about me, are treated like "water off a duck's back" by me....so have at it.

Why do you seem so serious most of the time? Life is short. You'd do well to lighten up a bit.

Deleted my response, rude and uncalled for. Sorry, Prime.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #160 on: January 22, 2016, 01:31:10 AM »
Perhaps you should reveal a bit more about the random erect penises you devoured like Coney Island hot dogs from the opposite side of a public restroom partition. These seem to be the types of posts most here find undeniably entertaining.
sounds like you read the same threads then dumb ass  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 22, 2016, 05:35:20 AM »

OK, but you've been warned.

And I've been holding water lately because of my recent dramatic increase in McDoubles consumption. Blurs my lines. And, if you know anything about me, I'm all about the lines.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 22, 2016, 05:39:54 AM »
So is shizzo gone or not? I haven't seen him recently polluting this board. It would be nice to know for sure that I'll get a full 3 month break. It might help my recent combative mood.

You know, I've tried. I've tried to like him. I've tried to at least tolerate him.  I'm sure he's not that annoying irl but this board would be so much better without him. He makes my skin crawl.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 22, 2016, 03:03:36 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 22, 2016, 06:04:09 PM »
Deleted my response, rude and uncalled for. Sorry, Prime.

All's good. I never saw it. There are a ton of responses I should have deleted or never written in the first place. We all have flaws.

Oops, found it. What you suggest is interesting. From my viewpoint, I am not here for the amusement of others.

One thing I find interesting is that I never stated which role I played, sucker or sucked? It makes little difference though when all is said and done because we all know everyone else here is as pure and the driven snow and would never engage is such despicable behavior.  :-[

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 22, 2016, 06:54:31 PM »
All's good. I never saw it. There are a ton of responses I should have deleted or never written in the first place. We all have flaws.

Oops, found it. What you suggest is interesting. From my viewpoint, I am not here for the amusement of others.

One thing I find interesting is that I never stated which role I played, sucker or sucked? It makes little difference though when all is said and done because we all know everyone else here is as pure and the driven snow and would never engage is such despicable behavior.  :-[

Again, apologies, just responding in kind to the conversation already at hand. Still shouldn't have posted it, though.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2016, 10:21:06 PM »
No "official" declaration was ever made by the mods.  :-\

Sleeping at the wheel, or scared?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2016, 02:20:53 AM »

see you in three months

a man of your integrity always pays their bets  8)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2016, 07:47:47 AM »

Bullshit.
See my post on g&o.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius