Author Topic: The REAL FERRIGNO STORY!!! DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!  (Read 14436 times)

Bast175

Re: The REAL FERRIGNO STORY!!! DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2006, 11:24:41 PM »
Louie is a pathetic human being.

you're the man!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2006, 11:26:31 PM »
Louie is a pathetic human being.

Mars, let's not forget about those calf implants
$

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2006, 01:24:36 AM »
If someone started a Britney Spears store, and used Britney's image to sell products, she would have every right to sue. Funny how Louie isn't suing the Ferrigno seafood company. Maybe that's because they aren't associating themselves with Lou Ferrigno.

http://www.ferrignosa.com/eng/default.asp

It's pretty outrageous that Ferrigno's family criticized and put down his bodybuilding accomplishments over the years, but still tried to cash in on his name. I also think it's annoying how Lou's brother makes a big deal over his wife having breast cancer, as if that makes him some kind of saint.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2006, 01:44:09 AM »
I'm going to change my name to Rob Ferrigno. 

Then I'm going to sue Big Lou.

It's time to sue that nugga, Big Lou.... >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2006, 03:06:12 AM »
Don't knock big Louie, he's our Barry Bonds goddammit!

Legal action over green walls?  ???  Is Lou's house painted green too? 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2006, 03:07:04 AM »
Don't knock big Louie, he's our Barry Bonds goddammit!

Legal action over green walls?   Is Lou's house painted green too? 

Somehow I knew you'd be waiting in the wings with some bullshit like this, Pumper.....

Big Lou is a big green slut!!!!   >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2006, 03:46:19 AM »
If someone started a Britney Spears store, and used Britney's image to sell products, she would have every right to sue. Funny how Louie isn't suing the Ferrigno seafood company. Maybe that's because they aren't associating themselves with Lou Ferrigno.

http://www.ferrignosa.com/eng/default.asp

It's pretty outrageous that Ferrigno's family criticized and put down his bodybuilding accomplishments over the years, but still tried to cash in on his name. I also think it's annoying how Lou's brother makes a big deal over his wife having breast cancer, as if that makes him some kind of saint.

Thank you.  Lou's Family has been putting him down for long as well as bodybuilding but when the money train comes in after all of his work, they use his image and name to cash in and make some money.

Ferrigno Fitness...the walls are green however there are pictures of Lou everywhere.  They are using his image to advertise.  When someone walks in, I garrantee that Andy tells everyone he's "Lou's Brother".    And the website happens to be green as well.  And basically the biggest issue is that people think that its his store.  That means that if they rip someone off on equipment or something, he'll get blamed for it. 

I think Lou got tired of his family mooching off of him when they never appreciated him being a bodybuilder to begin with.  I still wouldn't have filed a lawsuit but its not all Lou in this
A

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2006, 09:47:56 AM »
At least DIV's not a judgemental turd.  ::)

DIV "understands" Bonds-Barry "up my dose" Bonds is NOTHING like Lou! :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2006, 10:49:22 AM »
You can't sue everybody for using your name.  If someone came out with Toyota Cigars, and their mark is nothing like the automobile manufacturer then there won't be a problem.  But, if someone comes out with a dune buggy called Toyota then there could be some problems.  Lou's name is asscoiated with fitness and health.  It is associtaed with the Hulk and the big green guy.  Not sure what kind of store his brother has but I would think him dressing it up to give it the look of his brother and the character of the Hulk probably is not an accident.  UsingLou's picture in his business is not illegal or every gym in the word Lou could sue (or at least allot of them).  I don't think Lou has a leg to stand on unless his brother is actually using his name and likeness to bring in business or convey false impressions that Lou is part of the business.  But, if it is a business related to the industry Lou's fame is based on then maybe he does.  There is a reason why his brother would hang a bunch of photos of Lou around.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2006, 02:36:42 PM »
Andrew's last name is Ferrigno. He can't use his own name?  Does Lou have the only right to use the name Ferrigno?  Why would Lou want to hurt his own brother? If his sister opened Ferrigno's paint store would see be banned from selling green paint? Lou and his father had an interest in bodybuilding. Is it so insane to think that his brother might have an interest in bodybuilding too.  If he has a picture of his brother in the store I would think it would make Lou proud that his brother has it up there.  Andrew is making an honest living selling gym equipment.  He is successful.  I wonder how much money Lou is making the past couple of years.  It can't be a lot.  Residuals on that show and personal training don't add up to much.  I bet he is barely breaking 6 figures and his bills are probably large. Sounds to me like he is trying to make a buck off his own blood.  That is really low.  I don't care if he had a hulk statue made of bronze in the store.  What he's doing against his brother is low and I hope the jury agrees.

PESTO

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2006, 02:52:32 PM »
Does family mean absolutley nothing to anyone, anywhere? Why the hell would you be pissed that your brother is using the family name to promote a business that has helps promote the very sport that gave you so much, and still does to this day? Especially when you're a well known bodybuilder, clearly making way more money than a fitness store ever could? If you're that mad, hold a seminar in his store from time to time, and take the proceeds as payment for using your name.....but that's still low. How bad does Lou hate his brother, I wonder?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2006, 05:19:56 PM »
Does family mean absolutley nothing to anyone, anywhere? Why the hell would you be pissed that your brother is using the family name to promote a business that has helps promote the very sport that gave you so much, and still does to this day? Especially when you're a well known bodybuilder, clearly making way more money than a fitness store ever could? If you're that mad, hold a seminar in his store from time to time, and take the proceeds as payment for using your name.....but that's still low. How bad does Lou hate his brother, I wonder?

I think things like this should be handled in house, by your family personally. Not in the papers. Not with scumbag lawyers involved. I started training because of Arnold and Louie. Now years later I learn what asshairs they both are. I can't see how you can do this to your own flesh and blood. I have had so many hassles with my brothers, some being financial. But I would never sue and I could never muster up any hate for them. Money is not worth the regret you carry around if you never get to make amends.
The House that Ruth built

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2006, 11:24:31 AM »
Lou does not own the rights to the Hulk so I don't see how the green walls have anything to do with it. Also, I am pretty sure, but not positive that Lou has to have some kind of permission to associate himself with the Hulk in any form. I remember years ago the the guy who played the Lone Ranger who's name escpaes me, had to start wearing dark sunglasses instead of a mask when he was making personal public appearences. The company that owned the Lone Ranger sued him for wearing the mask.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2006, 11:26:57 AM »
Nobody just jumps into lawsuits like this unless they are a complete moron.  The usual procedure is to give the person fair warning and go from there and if it escalates to a lawsuit, so be it.  It would probably be annoying to have people constantly ask you about a product line you know nothing about when they expect you to be a pro at it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2006, 11:27:55 AM »
Lou should've made the jump from Hulk to Jolly Green Giant. Missed opportunity and more green painted rooms!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2006, 11:41:30 AM »
hey lou is a real actor. witness the character he plays on king of queens, the character is a kind and caring human being. this is real acting when lou can pull this role off.
F

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2006, 08:02:25 PM »

Right on ! There has to be more to this story----is Lou's brother actually telling his customers that Louie is involved with the store ? Then Lou may have some gripe-----but if that is not the case----if that is not the case----then Lou is quite the jerk indeed -----my god--------just because the store has green and because some of Lous pictures are up ?

I would think Lou would be proud that his brother has some of his pictures up. I mean, this is family, right ?
What about just being a nice, civilized human being and wanting to be a good guy and doing the right thing?

Please tell me there is more to this story (just like Ron said), cause if there is not, not only should Loui be ashamed of himself-------why doesnt Lou's wife (Carla) knock some sense into Lou ?

Hmmmmm...but if she married him, then she must be......

Aw......never mind.

Shame on you Lou !!!!!  (if its all true)      >:(

seanashbrook

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2006, 09:05:15 PM »
Read the article. This lawsuit isn't about the "Ferrigno" name. His brother is trying to cash in on Lou's bodybuilding and acting legacy.

what fucking acting legacy.he never said a word in hulk and they portrayed him as retarded in pumping iron. he should sue the special olympics because they're copying off lou's retardedness.
personalfitnessconsulting

BrooklynBB

• Getbig II
  • An Impala with the Top Chopped Off...
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2006, 09:06:09 PM »

Well, I still don't like the way things went about, but Lou does a legit beef about it.

Legit beef??!  This scumbag is suing his own BLOOD!  What else does he have in this world?  (Besides the testosterone he's apparently addicted to?)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2006, 09:10:46 PM »
Don't know about you holier-than-thous, but if I were Arnold's brother and had nothing else going for me (close to the truth, except for the Arnold's brother part), you better believe I'd be opening
SCHWARZENEGGER'S GYM and selling SCHWARZENEGGER'S PROTEIN SHAKES and offering SCHWARZENEGGER'S BLOWJOBS to the Weiders.

Special "What's in a Name?" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2006, 09:16:29 PM »
I think things like this should be handled in house, by your family personally. Not in the papers.

Lou is going to lose way more money in terms of future work as a result of this lawsuit, than he's losing as a result of his brother's little shop.

apollo99

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2006, 01:01:52 PM »
Lou had to cancel his appearance in NJ on June 3-5 because of the bad publicity I hear ,or he cannot face his brother.

apollo99

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2006, 01:21:58 PM »
Lou charges 19.95 for a phone call to wish you a happy birthday, I am going to pay for one and call him a pos when he does call.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2006, 01:57:08 PM »
Don't use an avatar of Lou OR the Hulk. He'll sue ya.  ::)

Just like Robby Robinson. *yawn*

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2006, 02:09:57 PM »
I love reading the posts from the dude's that are defending Lou.

These fools must have had a horrific upbringing to be defending that idiot.

Does Vince CSN POO PISS realize what a clown he is? Does he do act this way simply to get attention not caring what kind of attention it is?

He's delusional beyond anything I've ever seen.