Author Topic: Yes, Daddy.  (Read 2727 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Yes, Daddy.
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2016, 07:30:34 AM »
I can honestly say this--- 

Palin is actually a better choice for president than trump. 

I do not say that lightly. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2016, 01:00:19 AM »
I read a very interesting piece a few days back - it analyzed Trump support.  It transcends education, gender, even political beliefs.  People that don't care about politics are very much loving him.  The article made it clear he was winning the vote with the AUTHORITARIAN vote - the people who just like a STRONG LEADER, regardless of what that leader stands for.  The same way kids will obey a father figure who is a mess, but highly self-confident and driven, rather than a weak, indecisive dad who actually has good ideas.

Trump is winning the people who like to lean on a strong leader.  A father figure.  A dominant, powerful voice (no matter what he's saying).  It reassures them and make them feel like *someone* is in control of this rock flying thru space.  A wall is a sign of CONTROL... something they crave.  Trump is their daddy. They crave it and need it.

And that differs from Obama how?

I've got news for you.  In case you haven't noticed, the liberals are the authoritarians right now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2016, 07:58:22 AM »
And that differs from Obama how?

I've got news for you.  In case you haven't noticed, the liberals are the authoritarians right now.

LOL

I bet you actually believe that horseshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2016, 08:06:48 AM »

whaaaaaaaaat?

Trump is doing so well because of the VOID that exists with strong leadership in the dem party.

hilary is treading water.  Bernie wants chaos.  Obama just shows up and smugly pats himself on the back.

There is NO strong national face, national presence.  It's exactly why so many indepdendents like Trump - he's a dominant alpha in a room full of laid back betas.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2016, 09:55:47 AM »
Vote your conscience.

Gary Johnson.

That's what I'm doing.