Author Topic: ideal beginners cycle  (Read 3428 times)

stewie griffin

• Getbig I
ideal beginners cycle
« on: March 13, 2006, 02:28:35 PM »
I am about to start a my first cycle and have access to a range of products. Im am thinking about cycling 400mg of Deca a week and 250mg test enanthate a week for 8 weeks. 25mg nolvadex every day. PCT will be 50 mg nolvadex everyday, 50mg clomid everyday for 3 weeks and 500mg HCG every 5 days for 15 days.

Does this look like a solid first cycle? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am open to changing the cycle to maximise effectiveness.

Cheers.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: ideal beginners cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 02:36:14 PM »
nope...not good

Deca should never be higher then your test....

HickoryStick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 02:39:22 PM »
Well, for starters you're going to want to switch your dosages around so that you've got twice as much test as deca.  And you're probably going to get sugestions to the effect of "Extend that cycle to 10 or 12 weeks".

After those changes you'll probably get a green light.

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 02:40:16 PM »
up the test...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 02:47:25 PM »
u can do that cycle if u really want but have fun when ur libido goes bye bye. u may that person to get no effects like that at all. i personally would do 500mg test / 300mg deca  for 12wks. that way u can see what test can do and if u not that satisfied, then try the one u posted. its all a learning experience bro, see what works for u.

muscle
muscle

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 02:51:40 PM »
u can do that cycle if u really want but have fun when ur libido goes bye bye. u may that person to get no effects like that at all. i personally would do 500mg test / 300mg deca  for 12wks. that way u can see what test can do and if u not that satisfied, then try the one u posted. its all a learning experience bro, see what works for u.

muscle

I agree, but for your first cycle, why not just try the 500mg of test a week?  See how that feels, then add Deca to your next cycle...

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 06:05:34 PM »
I agree that if it your first cycle just  run the test. you'll get good results from that alone ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 07:38:41 PM »
I am about to start a my first cycle and have access to a range of products. Im am thinking about cycling 400mg of Deca a week and 250mg test enanthate a week for 8 weeks. 25mg nolvadex every day. PCT will be 50 mg nolvadex everyday, 50mg clomid everyday for 3 weeks and 500mg HCG every 5 days for 15 days.

Does this look like a solid first cycle? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am open to changing the cycle to maximise effectiveness.

Cheers.
Like everyone said, test/deca ratio should be 2/1 test/deca. If you don't do this you will still make gains on your cycle, but you risk sides that could have been easily preventable. Also, I don't recommend running deca first go around, there is just no need, but if you are like most who come on here your probably going to do whatever you want anyway.

As for the nolva, save it for pct and get some a-dex instead...much better choice. As for HCG, just a little tid-bit, it's measured in iu's not mg/ml.

Here is a break down of how I would run this cycle. 1st one is one I think you should do, second one is what I think you should do if you are hell bent on using deca, and last one is what I wouldn't have you do at all if it were up to me, but if you choose this route of more deca then test this would be the safest way:

cycle 1:(what you should do)

wk 1-6 30mg dbol ed
wk 1-12 test-e 500mg wk
wk 1-12 arimidex .25mg eod
wk 1-12 300iu-500iu e5d
wk 15 clomid 100mg ed nolva 40mg ed
wk 16 clomid 50mg ed nolva 30mg ed
wk 17 clomid 50mg ed nolva 20mg ed

Cycle 2: (if you use deca)

wk 1-10 deca 250mg wk
wk 1-12 test-e 500mg wk
wk 1-12 arimidex .25mg eod (may need to bump this up to .5mg eod)
wk 1-12 hcg 300iu-500iu e5d

Cycle 3: (not recommended, but if you so choose)

wk 1-10 deca 400mg wk
wk 1-12 test-e 250mg wk
wk 1-12 proviron 100mg ed
wk 1-12 hcg 500iu e5d

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 09:01:30 PM »
a-jr, why is the test so low on the cycle three?

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 09:12:39 PM »
a-jr, why is the test so low on the cycle three?

muscle
Cycle 3 is based on what he "wants" to do, even though I advised against it. All though I think it is not the smartest cycle to run, if he so chooses to take the stupid route this is the safest way to do so.

Like I've said a million times, most are going to do what they want, and he seems to want this type of cycle, so even though it is not recommended it's the only way he can run it if he is to at least somewhat minimize the damage.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 09:31:34 PM »
for my first cycle, i ran test only.

definitely try that first, plus you'll get used to injections and get an idea of what you'll go through with different dosages.

don't forget to eat clean.
Deep Tissue Massage

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 10:34:00 PM »
I am about to start a my first cycle and have access to a range of products. Im am thinking about cycling 400mg of Deca a week and 250mg test enanthate a week for 8 weeks.

Here we go again...... :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2006, 05:18:50 AM »
arnie rules on this thread!

(I'd pick door #2  ;))

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2006, 05:23:16 AM »
cycle 1:(what you should do)

wk 1-6 30mg dbol ed
wk 1-12 test-e 500mg wk
wk 1-12 arimidex .25mg eod
wk 1-12 300iu-500iu e5d

Cycle 2: (if you use deca)

wk 1-10 deca 250mg wk
wk 1-12 test-e 500mg wk
wk 1-12 arimidex .25mg eod (may need to bump this up to .5mg eod)
wk 1-12 hcg 300iu-500iu e5d

Cycle 3: (not recommended, but if you so choose)

wk 1-10 deca 400mg wk
wk 1-12 test-e 250mg wk
wk 1-12 proviron 100mg ed
wk 1-12 hcg 500iu e5d

Using Clomid and Nolvadex together for PCT is pointless.

Nolvadex is much more efficient at what it does than Clomid and essentially you can use less Nolvadex to get the same effect.  There is no synergistic effect from using them together.

The new PCT approach is to use Aromasin, Nolvadex and HCG together for four weeks following a cycle.

I think if you've been using HCG on-cycle you could get away without using it for PCT though. 

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2006, 05:47:15 AM »
what is  Aromasin?

muscle
muscle

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 08:08:18 AM »
Aromasin is exemestane, an oral aromatase inhibitor that irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzyme. 

I have no experience with it, and don't see why it would be different from taking something like arimidex.

Most do not favor continuing your arimidex through the PCT stage (although it is something I have wondered about, and have considered doing, albeit at a much lower dosage), so why would this coumpound now be favored?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 09:12:25 AM »
Using Clomid and Nolvadex together for PCT is pointless.

DIV
Maybe, I've read that a lot latley, but I've always had success this way.

The new PCT approach is to use Aromasin, Nolvadex and HCG together for four weeks following a cycle.

DIV
Have you done this?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2006, 11:00:47 AM »
couldnt u use a-dex for pct?

muscle
muscle

stewie griffin

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2006, 03:05:20 PM »
Ok, taking on board what all you guys have said (thanks for all the opinions by the way) would it be better to run a cucle of pure test e, 500mg a week....or would a cycle of 500mg test, 400mg Deca a week with 50mg nolvadex every day for 3 weeks as PCT be better?
If what everyone says about sticking to pure test for a first cycle is true, is PCT the same and would i take nolva throughout the cycle to minimize aromtisation?
And again, no im not just going to do it anyway, i want it to be as good as possible and am open to suggestions and changing around.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 07:09:06 PM »
Ok, taking on board what all you guys have said (thanks for all the opinions by the way) would it be better to run a cucle of pure test e, 500mg a week....or would a cycle of 500mg test, 400mg Deca a week with 50mg nolvadex every day for 3 weeks as PCT be better?
If what everyone says about sticking to pure test for a first cycle is true, is PCT the same and would i take nolva throughout the cycle to minimize aromtisation?
And again, no im not just going to do it anyway, i want it to be as good as possible and am open to suggestions and changing around.
I've told you what is best and I'm positive 99% of the guys will agree…now it's up to you to decide.

GMCtrk

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2006, 11:39:10 PM »
500mg Test E / wk for 10-12 weeks PERIOD first cycle :-*

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2006, 12:54:27 AM »
Aromasin is exemestane, an oral aromatase inhibitor that irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzyme. 

I have no experience with it, and don't see why it would be different from taking something like arimidex.

Most do not favor continuing your arimidex through the PCT stage (although it is something I have wondered about, and have considered doing, albeit at a much lower dosage), so why would this coumpound now be favored?

Aromasin can be combined with Nolvadex and HCG for PCT without inhibiting the other two's effects on LH and FSH, basically it will suppress rising estrogen levels without supressing the body's ability to produce it's own testosterone levels at the same time.

Arimidex and Femara do not have this benefit.

I read the new PCT by Anthony Roberts, backed by a plethora of supportive studies.  It's a nice plan for PCT. 

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/anthony-roberts/post-cycle-therapy.htm

DIV

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 05:29:15 PM »
Aromasin can be combined with Nolvadex and HCG for PCT without inhibiting the other two's effects on LH and FSH, basically it will suppress rising estrogen levels without supressing the body's ability to produce it's own testosterone levels at the same time.

Arimidex and Femara do not have this benefit.

I read the new PCT by Anthony Roberts, backed by a plethora of supportive studies.  It's a nice plan for PCT. 

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/anthony-roberts/post-cycle-therapy.htm

DIV

damn that was a good read... that is now my new pct

intresting so he states to use 500iu/A DAY for 3 weeks straight,, and somebody hook a brotha up with a pm on best place to get injectible vitamin e lol