Author Topic: Dbol as an occassional pre-workout?  (Read 8384 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Dbol as an occassional pre-workout?
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 11:49:18 PM »
I hear ya Jizmo, but my approach to this is the fact I can't use it ed or I feel like crap. I just got some delicious dbal inject though I hope will counter this issue.

But, with a test base in my system, I do find I benefit from dbal pre workout. It gives me an edge I would not have otherwise and over time, those better workouts add up I'd say.

yeah as i said, taking orals sporadically for a pre workout boost is fine. thats how i use orals aswell most of the time (everything at once and only on training days)

however dont even think that this is not gonna cause shutdown for people off AAS...

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2016, 05:19:28 PM »
I have a shit ton of legit blue hearts and anabols. For the past few years anytime I try to take any oral my well being takes a hit within a few days. My mood especially I can't figure it out.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2016, 06:12:15 PM »
I have a shit ton of legit blue hearts and anabols. For the past few years anytime I try to take any oral my well being takes a hit within a few days. My mood especially I can't figure it out.

that's a bit unusual with dbol, as it's a feel good drug for most, and in my own case both it and drol cause feel good feelings for me, and in fact, so does var

winny and epistane have zero effect on my mood and superdrol makes me feel like absolute garbage

halo supposedly causes roid rage

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2016, 06:48:28 PM »

I regonize it. Most of the time I feel like shit.. depressed and axiety(how u spell that). Think it has something to do with the liver ?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2016, 04:36:33 AM »

That's very odd, as mentioned dbal makes most feel good, it increases dopamine levels in the brain.
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2016, 04:40:05 PM »
What about gyno on dbol?  I was only going to do 25 mg pre workout but very gyno prone.  Think 1 mg arimidex with the dbol would be good?
Think one can gain mass with only doing dbol 4 times a week?  Of course also on test/deca
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2016, 06:13:10 PM »
I bought 1000 dbol tabs at 20 mgs like 3 years ago and they r strongstrong as fuck instill have a few and only take them sometimes gave a few friends some some times shit last forever. Every once in a while I'll take one it's a waste for just a better pump for one single session my opinion maybe you could pulse it like they used to do superdrol and get some.benefit without the sides.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2016, 01:03:55 AM »
What about gyno on dbol?  I was only going to do 25 mg pre workout but very gyno prone.  Think 1 mg arimidex with the dbol would be good?
Think one can gain mass with only doing dbol 4 times a week?  Of course also on test/deca
lol 1mg adex for 25mg dbol
just use something else ... nuking your estrogen is not exactly gonna help with gains or your precious health ;)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2016, 03:55:59 AM »
Adex is even really suited for dbol.
Asin or even better nolvadex.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2016, 06:01:46 AM »
lol 1mg adex for 25mg dbol
just use something else ... nuking your estrogen is not exactly gonna help with gains or your precious health ;)

I ment 1 mg EOD with 25 mg dbol every other day, also on 400 test and 400 deca.  Just gyno prone..
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2016, 06:26:11 AM »
I ment 1 mg EOD with 25 mg dbol every other day, also on 400 test and 400 deca.  Just gyno prone..
taking dbol and then taking adex makes no sense... look up how dbol works
also adex wrecks your lipids, arent you scared to shit of that? lol

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2016, 08:18:00 AM »

U seem really pissy since I embarrassed you for u claiming UG gear was the same as us pharmaceuticals

I'm glad there are vets on here who know their shit, but I'm sorry if that left a bad taste in ur mouth.  No need to be an ass.  We are all here to learn
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2016, 08:35:06 AM »

Look up how dbol works?  Are you saying every single steroid profile site is wrong?   See below:   Steroid.com

In order to combat the estrogenic side effects of Dianabol, anti-estrogens are commonly recommended when supplementing with this steroid. You have two choices in anti-estrogens, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) like Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) and Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) like Femara (Letrozole). SERM’s can be enough for some men and should be your first choice if they can get the job done. However, AI’s will be far more effective as they will directly inhibit aromatization and reduce serum estrogen levels. Unfortunately, AI’s can negatively affect cholesterol, as can Dianabol, and when conjoined this can prove potentially problematic. If an AI is used cholesterol management will be a priority, and it will be possible. However, SERM’s, while not always as effective will actually promote healthier cholesterol levels due to their estrogenic like activity in the liver.
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2016, 09:55:40 AM »
superiority complex much huh?
i wont even bother since you are resistant to any advice youre given anyway.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2016, 11:02:30 AM »
superiority complex much huh?
i wont even bother since you are resistant to any advice youre given anyway.

I do appreciate the advices.   
you are gay.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2016, 11:47:46 AM »
I have a lot of orals unused... So Dbol at 50mg can be useful on WO days? Have also 500mcg pills of methyltrienolone...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2016, 05:42:53 PM »
I have a lot of orals unused... So Dbol at 50mg can be useful on WO days? Have also 500mcg pills of methyltrienolone...

From the above, seems like it will give the workout a boost, but I wonder how much muscle will be added vs daily use...
you are gay.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2016, 06:11:07 PM »
Jesus Christ, if your gonna do aas do it and get the full benefits. This idea of taking orals occasionally is only a placebo to enhancing a training session.
sept 10th APF

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2016, 06:51:58 AM »
The only oral that i like is Anadrol :)

In general i don't like orals at all....

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2016, 10:02:44 AM »
Seems like stanozolol would be better pre workout, may give better endurance?

Anyone have experience with that?
you are gay.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2016, 02:37:43 PM »
Dan Ducain wrote an article about taking it 14 days on 14 days off first thing in the morning low dose and it not shutting you down? Read it years ago might be worth digging up.

I remember it.  He also advocated using that approach as a bridge between cycles rather than using primo to bridge.

I loved Ref-B before workouts....too bad that stuff is not around.