Author Topic: unreal/To Derek Anthony  (Read 130891 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: unreal/To Derek Anthony
« Reply #625 on: May 11, 2006, 02:18:44 PM »

Derek probably as one of those coins where both sides are TAILS if thats the case...
?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: May 11, 2006, 04:04:57 PM »
Doesn't mattter, because you know what they say: "You suck one cock you're a cock sucker for life."

And let's suppose you are right and he does have a girlfriend whose actually a girl (XX chromosome, not an XY in drag), then that would mean he's bisexual....which means he's still a fag.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that." -Seinfeld

That's not true. A lot of guys experiment in college.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: May 11, 2006, 04:11:23 PM »

Naaa...I usually agree with you LuciusFox...but cant this time.

If a guy expierements...he's gay. No ands, ifs, or buts, about it....gay!

Women? well, if you ask me...ALL women are lesbian...some just more than others. If you reallythink about it...ALL not most not some not nothing els shorter than ALL women are lesbians...just as consistant with the fact that all women w/ tattoos on their lower backs are whores.

Dang...wouldnt a tattoo on DA's lower back just so fit him?
?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: May 11, 2006, 04:12:54 PM »
Naaa...I usually agree with you LuciusFox...but cant this time.

If a guy expierements...he's gay. No ands, ifs, or buts, about it....gay!

Women? well, if you ask me...ALL women are lesbian...some just more than others. If you reallythink about it...ALL not most not some not nothing els shorter than ALL women are lesbians...just as consistant with the fact that all women w/ tattoos on their lower backs are whores.

Dang...wouldnt a tattoo on DA's lower back just so fit him?

I think that's an unfair double standard >:(

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #629 on: May 11, 2006, 04:13:54 PM »
are you guys all saying that Derek will do something strange for some change with men?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: May 11, 2006, 04:16:08 PM »

hahahahah! Sarcasm! hahahahaha!

Thats EXACTLY what I was trying to say!
?

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
« Reply #631 on: May 11, 2006, 05:31:43 PM »
Watch what you say, Nicole...

...because if you go to the NY PRO...DA will start a cat-fight with you and try to pull your hair and steal your man.

Just lookin out for you thats all...

I'm skeered. Can't ya tell.

Remember when he was talkin' smack like "when I see you at the show I'm gonna kick your ass". And my next thought was, 'what makes you think I'm even going?' He said it like it's a no brainer and that's just the thing to do that particular weekend.  ??? WTF do I care? Alternatively, and specific to me, non-tested shows just aren't my style. I don't support them. That's just me.

As far as stealing my man, I don't even know where to start with that. I just have this vision of Derek walking towards me, me doing a quick side-step and he plows right into the brick wall that is my boyfriend. Then all you see if DA gettin' knocked off his feet, his cranium cracking against the tile floor, and his greazy ass sliding 8 feet across the lobby from all the synthol exploding out of his carcuss. Or something like that.....

I also imagine him walking up all tough lookin'...well at least as tough as a flamer can look, ya know, how they walk like they've got a broomstick up their ass....in DA's case that might be literally up his ass....but then he opens his mouth to talk trash and his voice has that whiney homo lisp and he cocks his head back and forth putting one hand on his hip and the other hand pointing his finger in the air like one of those 5 dollah ghetto hookers on the Jenny Jones Show.

LOL!!! Ah shit....too funny....see it's not about hatin' him. This whole thing is just so damn funny it's better than South Park. You can't hate someone who is just so handicapped with stupidity he can't help himself. He's like Corky....but the gay for pay version of Corky. (Gawd that's mean)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: May 11, 2006, 05:36:54 PM »

Wow...you sure painted a very VIVID picture there, Nicole...holy schnikes! Pretty descriptive...great imagination.

I take it you arent inviting DA to any dinners at the WEEKS residence any time soon, huh?
?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #633 on: May 11, 2006, 05:52:28 PM »

Remember when he was talkin' smack like "when I see you at the show I'm gonna kick your ass". And my next thought was, 'what makes you think I'm even going?' He said it like it's a no brainer and that's just the thing to do that particular weekend.  ??? WTF do I care? Alternatively, and specific to me, non-tested shows just aren't my style. I don't support them. That's just me.

As far as stealing my man, I don't even know where to start with that. I just have this vision of Derek walking towards me, me doing a quick side-step and he plows right into the brick wall that is my boyfriend. Then all you see if DA gettin' knocked off his feet, his cranium cracking against the tile floor, and his greazy ass sliding 8 feet across the lobby from all the synthol exploding out of his carcuss. Or something like that.....

I also imagine him walking up all tough lookin'...well at least as tough as a flamer can look, ya know, how they walk like they've got a broomstick up their ass....in DA's case that might be literally up his ass....but then he opens his mouth to talk trash and his voice has that whiney homo lisp and he cocks his head back and forth putting one hand on his hip and the other hand pointing his finger in the air like one of those 5 dollah ghetto hookers on the Jenny Jones Show.

LOL!!! Ah shit....too funny....see it's not about hatin' him. This whole thing is just so damn funny it's better than South Park. You can't hate someone who is just so handicapped with stupidity he can't help himself. He's like Corky....but the gay for pay version of Corky. (Gawd that's mean)

Nicole you are AWESOME!

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
« Reply #634 on: May 11, 2006, 06:12:52 PM »
Wow...you sure painted a very VIVID picture there, Nicole...holy schnikes! Pretty descriptive...great imagination.

I take it you arent inviting DA to any dinners at the WEEKS residence any time soon, huh?

That would be a negative.  ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: May 11, 2006, 09:28:58 PM »

You're not very ladylike :-\

thisiskeith12

« Reply #636 on: May 11, 2006, 09:33:56 PM »
Over at Mayhem they are saying that Derek got his synthol out? Is this possible?! ???

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #637 on: May 11, 2006, 09:35:52 PM »
Nicole I lovvvvvve you !!! honest I do , look into my eyes when i say that and you will see I am genuine ! :-*

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #638 on: May 11, 2006, 10:57:41 PM »
  That's not true. A lot of guys experiment in college.

shit dude ...not this "alot of guys...." again.

Just admit it...YOU would do this shit because you gotta be gay man!  Just don't lump the rest of us in with you and Derika

thanks

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: May 11, 2006, 10:59:46 PM »
shit dude ...not this "alot of guys...." again.

Just admit it...YOU would do this shit because you gotta be gay man!  Just don't lump the rest of us in with you and Derika

thanks

I've never done it myself. I'm just saying that just because you gave a guy a handjob and sucked a couple off doesn't mean you are gay for life.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #640 on: May 11, 2006, 11:01:01 PM »

RFLMAO...too fucking funny nicole...

Somehow though I don't think Derek would be fool enough to walk up to your boyfriend and open up his yapper.  He'll send you threatening e-mails, but if he saw your boyfriend at a show, he'd pee in his panties and run backstage and out the back Emergency Exit

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #641 on: May 11, 2006, 11:04:21 PM »
I've never done it myself. I'm just saying that just because you gave a guy a handjob and sucked a couple off doesn't mean you are gay for life.

Oh yes it does buddy...sorry to break the news to you.
There's alot you don't understand about life Lucius, so let me explain it to you

A handjob + a couple of cock suckings = GAY

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #642 on: May 12, 2006, 08:10:39 AM »
There's alot you don't understand about life Lucius, so let me explain it to you

Absolutely.  Gayer than DA wearing a nurse's outfit and rubber gloves on each hand

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #643 on: May 12, 2006, 08:18:19 AM »
Over at Mayhem they are saying that Derek got his synthol out? Is this possible?! ???

Really? Makes sense cause his arms looked normal in the last set of pics in the members pictures section. I guess it's possible, you'd just have to stuck a long syringe in there, find the oil pocket, and drain them.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #644 on: May 12, 2006, 08:25:02 AM »
Nah, you don´t need to drain shit. Just go on a diet for 4 weeks and the oil will be used up as energy, or simply stop injecting and they´ll shrink.
MIRAGETROPIN

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: May 12, 2006, 08:28:49 AM »

Ridiculous double standard ::)

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #646 on: May 12, 2006, 04:30:47 PM »
RFLMAO...too fucking funny nicole...

Somehow though I don't think Derek would be fool enough to walk up to your boyfriend and open up his yapper.  He'll send you threatening e-mails, but if he saw your boyfriend at a show, he'd pee in his panties and run backstage and out the back Emergency Exit

One tug on Derek's rug & its all over :o

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: May 12, 2006, 04:32:33 PM »
One tug on Derek's rug & its all over :o

I like the way that rhymed ;D

kaleman7

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #648 on: June 18, 2006, 09:26:41 AM »