Author Topic: unreal/To Derek Anthony  (Read 131861 times)

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
Re: unreal ...........
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2006, 04:54:28 PM »
Hey Derek, Remember Its almost sad thats human nature to bring people down who have more success in doing the same thing you do. I am also a personal trainer/fintess model/ bodybuilder.http://www.maxdexter.comKeep up good work.

On comment side, you def need to bring up your shoulders more, to look more proporsioned to your arms.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2006, 04:56:44 PM »
Hey Derek, Remember Its almost sad thats human nature to bring people down who have more success in doing the same thing you do. I am also a personal trainer/fintess model/ bodybuilder.http://www.maxdexter.comKeep up good work.

On comment side, you def need to bring up your shoulders more, to look more proporsioned to your arms.

yes were all very jealous of a bad toupee wearing, synthol loaded gay hooker like Derek. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2006, 05:01:09 PM »
Gay Stripper with a Bad Wig

Monster Morality

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2006, 05:52:54 PM »

You call gay for pay "SUCCESS"? You really need to reavaluate the meaning of the word.
The House that Ruth built

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2006, 08:15:43 PM »
i was in playgirl twice you fucking clown  im hung like a horse!!! id show a pic  but i know your gay and you would love it !

They told you you were hung like a horse but they meant seahorse.
"Shut the F up and train"

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2006, 09:28:07 PM »

Bigbump9, that is one of the worst websites I have ever seen , horrible

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2006, 04:29:24 AM »
Monster "wearing my sunglasses at night"

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2006, 04:37:53 AM »
What a fruitcake...

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2006, 05:37:58 AM »
Juice Boy....nice gut. The only thing you are packing large is your oversized liver.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2006, 06:32:55 AM »
LOL

Nicole, you're hot !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2006, 06:45:06 AM »
Juice Boy....nice gut. The only thing you are packing large is your oversized liver.

she's cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2006, 08:56:30 AM »
she's cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Oh I love that....in the middle of the night when you flip the pillow over and it's all cool, smooth, and fluffed up just right....aaaaahhhhh..... nice thoughts, yeah, good times....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2006, 02:49:11 PM »

Nicole, you have a Psychology degree?

You sure don't come across that way on here.

You sound like a guy with a gimmick account portraying a fitness chick.

I find it hard to believe you speak like this in RL.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2006, 02:59:55 PM »
unreal ...........

You mean, "unreal" like your hair, biceps, calves, heterosexuality and who knows what else?

OK, gotcha...  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2006, 03:15:40 PM »
Oh I love that....in the middle of the night when you flip the pillow over and it's all cool, smooth, and fluffed up just right....aaaaahhhhh..... nice thoughts, yeah, good times....

If you ever need a website... or a 3 way.. drop me a line :)

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2006, 03:25:26 PM »
Derik how do you feel representing the gay community in such a negative way? I mean you are probably scaring half your fans off this board. How much do you get paid for gay for pay and are you considered a male gigalo?

I knew Alexxx was a flaming Homo. He's the head of the Man meat lovers association.

verbal

• Getbig I
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2006, 03:31:58 PM »
i view all your negative comments on here. the haters that just bash the pros and competitors etc. you guys are fucking pathetic. in defense to real bodybuilders. i challenge any one of you  out of shape computer geeks to post a fucking pic. the haters in here are just jealous and pathetic. you wish you had a bodybuilders build. thats why you come on here and bash the bodybuilders and models.

so go ahead start bashing me i dont give a f**k i get a kick out of it!!! your not stopping my success your only making it better

derek

www.derekanthony.com

So today I am looking for a user name and password for my local newspaper. So I use google and search "post bulletin+username+password" and I notice a link to this forum. I dig forums so I had to know what getbig was all about and this is the first thread I opened. And Derek dude your're a fucking loser. And this is a meltdown of epic proportions.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2006, 03:48:42 PM »
So today I am looking for a user name and password for my local newspaper. So I use google and search "post bulletin+username+password" and I notice a link to this forum. I dig forums so I had to know what getbig was all about and this is the first thread I opened. And Derek dude your're a fucking loser. And this is a meltdown of epic proportions.

schmoe alert
its comin today

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2006, 03:55:04 PM »
So Derek emails me this love note which I copy/paste below in it's entirity:

go on a little pussy message board and talk shit about
me . look at your face its busted. you look old and
washed up and half those pics on there of me are all
photoshopped. your the pathetic looser that goes on
there and comments about other people. my liver is
fine to asshole !! real class girl !

As if it wasn't enough he also emailed me two more.....ROFLMAO!!!!

Here's one:

oversized live haha good one listen to the ny people
haha i love rumors. keep hating ill see ya around i
thought i saw some trashy old bag with her ass hanging
out like she was going to take a shit at the
arnold.nice outfit real classy ! next time ill be sure
to say hi!

New York? There's people from New York here? Where y'all at? Didn't know I took anyone's word for it, I just looked at the pictures posted, looked for signs of distended gut, block jaw, and pin-head-itis. If you want to juice that's your choice. But don't whine when we call you out on it.

I'm not a hater, I'm natural.

-Nicole

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2006, 03:58:14 PM »
Gosh...I have to comment on this post...

Dont you guys think you are being too hard on Derek? I mean words are much sharper than the sword and can actually do some serious damage.

If i was him reading all these negative posts about him and post photo-editing his pictures to make him look far worse than what he really is, I would be miserable and it would affect my training and my confidence.

What would you do if you were right in front of Derek? Would you run away like a coward or hide behind a computer and keep slandering him? Or would you face him like a real man and say things right to his face and get a big fat pounding?

For Derek to keep coming back and taking all these negative comments is a sign of resilience or defiance...

You may not respect him but cant you people at least honor his feelings and not be too hard on the guy?

I remember at one time people were bashing Michael Arvilla on Mayhem and they were being really tough on the guy because Mike claimed he is over 300 pounds and wants to get near 330 pounds. And people were calling him a liar and bashing the man's character and physique. I was one of them that used to bash Michael Arvilla. I actually felt bad and had to stop and take a look at myself....and see the man in the mirror for who I am. A person who is at peace with himself and others will not try to do hard to others and say words that can wound.

This post definatey shows man's inhumanity to man.....

What ever happenned to compassion?

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2006, 04:02:34 PM »

Dont you guys think you are being too hard on Derek? I mean words are much sharper than the sword and can actually do some serious damage.

If i was him reading all these negative posts about him and post photo-editing his pictures to make him look far worse than what he really is, I would be miserable and it would affect my training and my confidence.

What would you do if you were right in front of Derek? Would you run away like a coward or hide behind a computer and keep slandering him? Or would you face him like a real man and say things right to his face and get a big fat pounding?

For Derek to keep coming back and taking all these negative comments is a sign of resilience or defiance...

You may not respect him but cant you people at least honor his feelings and not be too hard on the guy?

I remember at one time people were bashing Michael Arvilla on Mayhem and they were being really tough on the guy because Mike claimed he is over 300 pounds and wants to get near 330 pounds. And people were calling him a liar and bashing the man's character and physique. I was one of them that used to bash Michael Arvilla. I actually felt bad and had to stop and take a look at myself....and see the man in the mirror for who I am. A person who is at peace with himself and others will not try to do hard to others and say words that can wound.

Who let Dr. Phil in here? SHUT THE F*CK UP! It's not slandering when it's the truth. Derek doesn't have to keep coming back, he's a willing victim like a bitch who wants to be beat.

If I saw him face to face what would I do? Point and laugh. That's how I'd honor his "feelings".

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2006, 04:05:54 PM »
Nicole....Im not trying to bash you but I remember you when I used to live in Orlando.

I remember when you used to be out of shape and I remember one time when I was at the gym (I forgot the gym's name) that i saw you training at, at the time. Someone commented what a fat ass you were. I disagreed and told the guy what a hottie you would become. I was right. You look incredible and I have to say that Im a fan of yours

Im not no Doctor Phil but Im trying to make you realize what you are doing to Derek. maybe you guys arent seeing the damage you guysare really doing....

Just giving my opinion. That is my right just like yours.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2006, 04:06:13 PM »

translation=i'd love to get a "posing session" from you Derek, are you a top or a bottom?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2006, 04:08:32 PM »
sarcasm.....Im strictly clity meaning I like women only....

Im sorry for ruining your fantasy but that aint gonna happen

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »
sarcasm.....Im strictly clity meaning I like women only....

Im sorry for ruining your fantasy but that aint gonna happen

then why else would you be sticking up for a gay hooker?
Jaejonna rows 125!!