Where is God.?
What is God.?
What has God Created.?
What Does God do.?
Where can I see God.?
Who has God ever Helped.?
Which God is The God of Gods.?

Please answer in Facts & Specifics.

Not Scriptures / Not Thousands of years old here-say / Not suspend logical thought process / Not Faith.

Cold Hard indisputable Facts From The Here & Now.

Thanks.
Man of Steel:
On his throne in his heaven.
The ultimate being.  alpha and omega.  beginning and end.
Everything.
He's sovereign over all.
Scripture, creation, believers, Jesus Christ
All sorts of folks.  Too many for me to know.  Helps as it fits his perfect will and purposes.
There's only one God who expresses his divinity in the persons of father, son and spirit.

Those are some facts of God and I was specific as the questions would allow yet brief.

God requires faith.  God communicates through scripture.  Scripture is thousands of years old.  Don't need to suspend thought.

Done.

You're welcome.
illuminati:
I appreciate you answering.

I am not enlightened though.
Not one of your answers is in any way Fact
Those answers could be applied to any imaginary
Thing whatever we choose to call it.
Where is the undeniable Proof.
We can see or test.

I am looking for real Facts.
Not someone's Beliefs.

I clearly take it you are a Believer & that is good for you.
Those answers work for you as a believer.

They wouldn't stand up in a court of law
Or as scientific evidence.

I need hard evidence.
Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: illuminati on January 21, 2016, 07:50:43 PM ---I appreciate you answering.

I am not enlightened though.
Not one of your answers is in any way Fact
Those answers could be applied to any imaginary
Thing whatever we choose to call it.
Where is the undeniable Proof.
We can see or test.

I am looking for real Facts.
Not someone's Beliefs.

I clearly take it you are a Believer & that is good for you.
Those answers work for you as a believer.

They wouldn't stand up in a court of law
Or as scientific evidence.

I need hard evidence.

--- End quote ---

Requiring evidence of the supernatural to be validated under strict scientific terms that apply to the natural is a category mistake.

When validating God's existence and who he is you do so according to his terms as outlined in his inspired scripture, you listen to testimonies of believers, you seek the Lord in prayer.

We have historical proof of Jesus' life and ministry, archeological proof of biblical people and places, manuscript proof of biblical reliability via the field of textual criticism, multiple independent attestations that agree closely on the facts of Jesus Christ's life/death/resurrection, proof via logic (God as source of logic, TAG argument, Kalam Cosmological argument), extra-biblical accounts that validate the historicity of Jesus Christ's ministry/death/resurrection, the ministry and death of Jesus' apostles after his ascension, the fulfillment of biblical prophecy spanning hundreds of years between initial prophecy and fulfillment, the intelligent design of the universe, the utter improbability of the intricate structure of the universe without a designer and the testimonial evidence of millions and millions of Christ's followers today.  This isn't an exhaustive list either.

The problem with evidence is that our presuppositions and subjectivity often determine our judgment of evidence even prior to reviewing said evidence (that is if it's ever reviewed).  

If you enter the Christian worldview then you're addressing the divine, sovereign creator of all and he's not required by or subject to any demands.  In order to understand him we must be willing to submit to his terms and forgo our own.

Hope that is helpful.
Raymondo:

--- Quote from: illuminati on January 21, 2016, 02:44:12 PM ---Enlighten me please.
Where is God.?
What is God.?
What has God Created.?
What Does God do.?
Where can I see God.?
Who has God ever Helped.?
Which God is The God of Gods.?

Please answer in Facts & Specifics.

Not Scriptures / Not Thousands of years old here-say / Not suspend logical thought process / Not Faith.

Cold Hard indisputable Facts From The Here & Now.

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

There is no such evidence. If there was, believers would shout it from the rooftops.

Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version