Author Topic: More Gym Idiots  (Read 5002 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: More Gym Idiots
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2016, 06:33:45 PM »
Its the only movement I can do without anything hurting (knock on wood) so I can still go heavy heavy....I leg press a bunch too

today I went 135x7, 225x7, 285x5, 315x5, 365x3, 405x3 shallow, 365x5, 315x8, 315x6, 225till no gas, 135 sumo 2 sets till I gassed
I wrap at 405-455. Started getting a weird "pressure" across the top of my kneecap.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2016, 06:48:50 PM »
I wrap at 405-455. Started getting a weird "pressure" across the top of my kneecap.

I use ace bandages........l. if I go heavier/ WHEN I go heavier.....I'll use real wraps but anything above 400 just puts tons of pressure on hips and knees.....

I'm planning on staying healthy  ;D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2016, 06:52:46 PM »
I also use the Kwon taught ATLAS grip on the squat....my hands through the plate holes, the balance required and the form is much harder.....insane looking though I get a lot of looks

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2016, 06:55:07 PM »
I also use the Kwon taught ATLAS grip on the squat....my hands through the plate holes, the balance required and the form is much harder.....insane looking though I get a lot of looks
I go collar to collar with my grip, never tried to put my hands in the plate holes though.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2016, 06:58:09 PM »
I go collar to collar with my grip, never tried to put my hands in the plate holes though.

Because of my shoulder I can't reach back without pain so everything sits on my traps, upside traps have doubled in size  :D

And I walk out backwards so I rack backwards....have to be dead on

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2016, 07:31:32 PM »
The phat phuq at the end was hilarious!! ;D
Agreed. lol

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2016, 04:19:28 AM »
When the fat guy walked out with the 855, Elgin said, "Shakey, like Vince G's job prospects"

Is ElginItensity a Getbigger?

He's talking about another Vince G (Garza) who he always rags on in his video's.
The Vince G guy is a known scammer for free money / benefits, so Elgin always harrasses him...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2016, 04:37:39 AM »
He's talking about another Vince G (Garza) who he always rags on in his video's.
The Vince G guy is a known scammer for free money / benefits, so Elgin always harrasses him...

That was funny. I'm starting to like this Elgin cat.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2016, 10:07:56 AM »
Nice catch.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2016, 10:24:54 AM »

I'm a fan of him now as well.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2016, 10:52:25 AM »

Kinda funny, yes, but only because nobody with any real talent is doing stuff like this. Did you see what he looks like?

Looks like he never spent a day in the gym yet is acting like he's a boss on the matter concerning anything gym related.

Due to that, he can go fuck himself trying to make fame by shitting on others he is not even or will ever be in the same league in.

His monotone voices loses effect after a few vids but kinda funny at first. Would love to see him get his stupid face bashed at an event, but that will never happen as laws protect little fuckers like this.

If you're reading this asshole, get fucked, you have no talent, are built like a chick so suck it fag.
?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2016, 11:34:16 AM »
Kinda funny, yes, but only because nobody with any real talent is doing stuff like this. Did you see what he looks like?

Looks like he never spent a day in the gym yet is acting like he's a boss on the matter concerning anything gym related.

Due to that, he can go fuck himself trying to make fame by shitting on others he is not even or will ever be in the same league in.

His monotone voices loses effect after a few vids but kinda funny at first. Would love to see him get his stupid face bashed at an event, but that will never happen as laws protect little fuckers like this.

If you're reading this asshole, get fucked, you have no talent, are built like a chick so suck it fag.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2016, 12:38:27 PM »
I do enjoy watching people. Still waiting to see someone bust out a bag of potato chips in the gym.

STAY POSITVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!