Author Topic: Spurs and Golden State tonight  (Read 4276 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Spurs and Golden State tonight
« on: January 25, 2016, 08:58:23 AM »
Getcho black and silver on!!!   8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Spurs and Golden State tonight
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 09:00:40 AM »
Pops playing mind tricks. Sitting Duncan out.  It makes sense since he's too old and probably slow the team down.  But if the Spurs win he can mindfuck the warriors in that they won without Duncan and if the Spurs lose he can use Duncan not playing as an excuse.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 09:02:55 AM »
Pops playing mind tricks. Sitting Duncan out.  It makes sense since he's too old and probably slow the team down.  But if the Spurs win he can mindfuck the warriors in that they won without Duncan and if the Spurs lose he can use Duncan not playing as an excuse.

I love how Kerr said, "Duncan is 57 years old....he deserves a night off!"

Spurs are so deep they can actually sit Duncan, Parker or Manu and still be effective against the best teams in the league.

Now, Warriors are no joke and I take nothing from them.  I actually wish Timmy was playing.  It'll be a fun game.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 09:24:07 AM »
I love how Kerr said, "Duncan is 57 years old....he deserves a night off!"

Spurs are so deep they can actually sit Duncan, Parker or Manu and still be effective against the best teams in the league.

Now, Warriors are no joke and I take nothing from them.  I actually wish Timmy was playing.  It'll be a fun game.

Honestly the Warriors should play mind games back.  Choose to rest Curry and Thompson.  Don't give the spurs any edge in the game.  They lose and so what.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 09:30:39 AM »
Honestly the Warriors should play mind games back.  Choose to rest Curry and Thompson.  Don't give the spurs any edge in the game.  They lose and so what.

Whoever wins tonight doesn't establish dominance....they're gonna play 3-4 more times in this 2nd half of the season.   

I do think the Warriors actually have more to lose than the Spurs do.  It's at Golden State, Warriors are undefeated at home, they haven't faced a test like the Spurs yet.  If the game were in SA I'd be saying the same about the Spurs.

Still, will be a good game.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 11:43:15 AM »
Bobinator will dominate . 8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 07:46:39 AM »
What a blowout.  What did I say about Duncan.  ESPN must have made it a point 30 times that Duncan wasn't playing.  Pops knew what he was doing.  Duncan is too slow to have had any impact last night.  Curry was unstoppable scoring 37 points in 3 quarters.  He was hitting threes so far away it was ridiculous and make Leonard look stupid on a play later in the game.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 08:01:05 AM »
Spurs looked like a high school basketball team last night.  Worst performance I've seen in years.  Clumsy play, missing assignments, brick after brick, looked anxious and intimidated.  Not a trace of an elite, finals winning club last night.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 08:30:57 AM »
Wiggs absent from this thread.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 12:11:50 PM »
popovich clearly decided to rest the entire team, duncan sat on the bench, the rest went 50% speed

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 12:20:43 PM »
Who cares....it's the regular season, which is a marathon. One game means nothing. Popovitch will have the Spurs ready when it counts. Wake me up when the playoffs start. Same with hockey.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 02:18:04 PM »
The Spurs are odd.  I remember their last championship they won a couple games in blowouts then lost the next game getting destroyed, then the next game they blew out the team again.  I think after the half they realized they weren't in it and slowed down.  Kerr benched Curry in the 4th knowing the Spurs scrubs would try to hurt him since they have nothing else to play for.  Remember Pop used to defend Bowen who is a dirty player.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2016, 12:28:08 PM »
Warriors are winning it all this year, no question.