Author Topic: Your opinion is this physique competitive?  (Read 4727 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Your opinion is this physique competitive?
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2016, 04:03:55 PM »
Yes I need to think about that as well. The cost for gh and willingness to use more tren and more of every thing else.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2016, 12:59:12 AM »
a regular person on a sensible diet and training program could look better then you now in 6 months time.
ditch the elastic pants superman and throw in the towel before you hang up dat thong. bodybuilding isn't for you.

Why are you always a dick to everyone?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2016, 02:32:34 AM »
Why are you always a dick to everyone?
He's not being a dick he's a pussy

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2016, 07:23:59 AM »
a regular person on a sensible diet and training program could look better then you now in 6 months time.
ditch the elastic pants superman and throw in the towel before you hang up dat thong. bodybuilding isn't for you.

thats complete total bullshit, dont listen to that b.s

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2016, 08:10:58 AM »
So everybody on a regular diet and training program can look better than me in 6 months? Lol super man.. bitch it's cold out here hence the pants

Hitting front lat spread and front double bicep, lift your rib cage, don't lean down...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 08:27:14 AM »
Hitting front lat spread and front double bicep, lift your rib cage, don't lean down...
good advice
and try to "pull" your arms away from your body in both poses

in back lat spread and back double biceps pull the lats / rhomboids A BIT towards the front

the best thing you can do is videotape yourself.
what helps tremendously is live videotaping yourself in REAL TIME through a camera and screen, so that you see exactly what happens when you move in a certain way. need equipment for this though (which i dont have either)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2016, 09:41:08 AM »

to me the front lat spread is the most dominant and hard pose to pull off. if you can look good in a front lat spread you most likely got the complete package.

just another tip put you hands up higher to the top of the iliac crest (waiste) thumbs on lower back, hands and fingers on obliques  using thumbs to push forward when you do the spread. the higher you go with your hands with prevent empty space between the lats and the 45 degree angle of your arm. You will also feel a huge stretch in your traps going all the way down the back when doing it correctly, and if you want to get cocky tilt your head to the side like dorian I also think that takes any double chin issues that coleman used to have when he hit that pose.  You want to look like a capital T. personally my favorite posse hands down

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 10:51:21 AM »

thats complete total bullshit, dont listen to that b.s

X2
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2016, 01:24:14 PM »
Yea that dude is a cock sucker. He is always super bitch in his posts.

Oh yea dudes I fucking suck at posing. That pic was like the first try after watching my first YouTube instructional.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2016, 01:26:38 PM »
good advice
and try to "pull" your arms away from your body in both poses

in back lat spread and back double biceps pull the lats / rhomboids A BIT towards the front

the best thing you can do is videotape yourself.
what helps tremendously is live videotaping yourself in REAL TIME through a camera and screen, so that you see exactly what happens when you move in a certain way. need equipment for this though (which i dont have either)
Yes I sat my phone with a rather large screen up and faced it towards me on video to see what I am doing while I cook dinner for my 2 kids this does help u see what's happening as u move. This is a whole new thing and it's tough.