Author Topic: Prison weightlifting champion: serial killer, gang leader, serial killer...  (Read 18918 times)

doggler

• Getbig IV
Send Goodrum to his cell. :P 8)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Maniac. This is why we have prisons. To protect get biggers from guys like this.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
I know that in many prisons these days, inmates don't have access to free weights.  My friend works in one, and all they get is a dip stand.  For bi's, they'll use a shirt, one guy holds it, the other tries to curl it.  And other shit like that.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Would like to see him step in the cage against avesher.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I know that in many prisons these days, inmates don't have access to free weights.  My friend works in one, and all they get is a dip stand.  For bi's, they'll use a shirt, one guy holds it, the other tries to curl it.  And other shit like that.
Shit. That dip stand away too.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Shit. That dip stand away too.

Fill the food with estrogen and chemical castration.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Which begs the question...

Why would they give an animal like this access to weights/working out?  They want him to be a bigger/stronger criminal? 

heenok

• Getbig IV
They should experiment chemicals on people like this... why torture animals when you have those kind of scumbags.
Would be much more scientificaly accurate too, animal testing is a joke.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
They should experiment chemicals on people like this... why torture animals when you have those kind of scumbags.
Would be much more scientificaly accurate too, animal testing is a joke.

We have plenty of muslims for that

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Would like to see him step in the cage against avesher.

Would like to see him against Brock Lesnar.

hench

• Getbig V
Good call coz we saw what happened to First Base, the other inmates dropped a barbell on his chest and Frank Leone nearly did the same to Chink

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb

You trying to tell me this shit is for real???

Fortress

• Getbig V
"I know Marvin Gray... He holds all the powerlifting records in the Colorado Department of Corrections (unofficially 600lbs bench and 1,000lbs squat)! I've personally seen him military press 250+lbs with no warm up, and wrist curl 250lbs as well! He has demonstrated (to the Denver Sheriff Department) that he can break out of a pair of handcuffs and/or leg shackles attached at the wrist! He was a Hitman for the Hells Angles and/or the Sons of Silence... He knows how to kill people with his bare hands, and has done so many, many times. He has been charged with rape 8 or so times in the joint, and that's only the ones that told... Those of you that think you can whoop Marvin Gray... It's only happened once, and that was by ten cops with night sticks. One on one, you'd have to (somehow) kill him... Or you'd be just another victim of the "Buena Vista Butt Pirate"!"

Those lifts sound almost unbelievable...

That's because ... there's VERY little chance they're remotely legit. I have no doubt he had those poundages on a bar, but I'd venture to say the "lifts" were much less than passable, by even rogue-like-powerlifting-federation standards.

None of this is to suggest the man is someone with whom anyone would particularly want to scuffle. Sounds like quite the powerful, violent and depraved individual.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Gray would get destroyed.  These stories of fat powerlifting types dominating average joes on sheer size alone are so lame. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Brock would destroy that fool.

Reason that this 6'1 fellow could do so much against his victims were because he dwarfed them in size (his victims were average joes of peace)

Brock is bigger, stronger, faster etc

That 6'1 prisonchamp wouldn't even stand a chance against 6'6" Marty Falconetti of Peace

6'0" Mike Tyson would break that fool as well. One uppercut to the jaw and he would be laid out.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Fill the food with estrogen and chemical castration.
Soy milk all around.  :D
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
Marvin would take the belt in every weight class, easily.

If it was actually no-holds-barred, that is.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Must be ABSOLUTELY terrifying to be trapped in a  locked cell with a raving lunatic killer-rapist

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
That's because ... there's VERY little chance they're remotely legit. I have no doubt he had those poundages on a bar, but I'd venture to say the "lifts" were much less than passable, by even rogue-like-powerlifting-federation standards.

None of this is to suggest the man is someone with whom anyone would particularly want to scuffle. Sounds like quite the powerful, violent and depraved individual.

Seriously, all of those stories sound like they were exaggerated. He's probably a bad guy, but people are prone to legendbuilding... especially with criminality.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Would rather be trapped in a locked cell with a hebrew such as Parker, Goodrum, Al Doggity, AD2100, Mike Cox, Doctor Jake or Andre than the serialkilling gangleader Marvin Gay.

Even Wiggs. Although you'd have to listen to rants about Nibiru EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Not Marvin Gay. Clearly he doesn't take his diet seriously. Imagine the farts filling up that cell.Would just be like the gaschamber in Ausch

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Which begs the question...

Why would they give an animal like this access to weights/working out?  They want him to be a bigger/stronger criminal? 

Yep

Been friends with guards over the years. In cali, california dan comes to mind. It would take 5 guards alone to hold him down. Stories of dumbells used to crush skulls

Coupled with the access to juice. Super criminals

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Looks like his cardio fitness is amazing, run for a bit till hes tired then do anything you want

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Must be ABSOLUTELY terrifying to be trapped in a  locked cell with a raving lunatic killer-rapist

Nobody feels sorry for you

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Seriously, all of those stories sound like they were exaggerated. He's probably a bad guy, but people are prone to legendbuilding... especially with criminality.

It is probably a mix of truth and fable.

The prison raping I definitely believe, there is enough easily identifiable info available on it.

The weightlifting numbers are being fudged, or are unofficial, and what you would've seen is half squats, bounce benches, etc.... Prison Powerlifting was pretty well covered from the 70's - onward, if he was putting up to close to a #2000 total, he'd of had at least some legitimate press for it like other prison lifters like Greg "Beetle" Lowe, Don Blue, etc.... Also any lifting he was doing was probably long in the past, as they would've pulled those privileges quick over his misdeeds in prison.

Also, while his story is an interesting one, there was not a trace of noble savage in this guy. Before he died in 2013, there was a push to charge him with other crimes. Most of the ones they were able tie him to were bottom of the barrel even in criminal culture. For example there was a simple mugging that turned into a murder, and a few rapes and murders of young mothers. This guy was just a real piece of shit.

thebrink

• Getbig V
It is probably a mix of truth and fable.

The prison raping I definitely believe, there is enough easily identifiable info available on it.

The weightlifting numbers are being fudged, or are unofficial, and what you would've seen is half squats, bounce benches, etc.... Prison Powerlifting was pretty well covered from the 70's - onward, if he was putting up to close to a #2000 total, he'd of had at least some legitimate press for it like other prison lifters like Greg "Beetle" Lowe, Don Blue, etc.... Also any lifting he was doing was probably long in the past, as they would've pulled those privileges quick over his misdeeds in prison.

Also, while his story is an interesting one, there was not a trace of noble savage in this guy. Before he died in 2013, there was a push to charge him with other crimes. Most of the ones they were able tie him to were bottom of the barrel even in criminal culture. For example there was a simple mugging that turned into a murder, and a few rapes and murders of young mothers. This guy was just a real piece of shit.

Guy wasn't a gangster he was a low life psychopath with no future or vestige of social conscience as are many people in prison.