Author Topic: Trump making a buck out of his own candidacy  (Read 5704 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Trump making a buck out of his own candidacy
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2016, 07:39:30 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2016, 07:40:29 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2016, 08:09:45 PM »
So did he end up showing up? or did he stand firm and Gave Fox the Finger?

I really like him now for standing firm. He is learning a lot during this process and about issues.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2016, 10:40:08 PM »
If she doesn't get blown out you will get the opportunity to see your prediction put to the test.  Are you predicting that she will beat trump in the majority of post-debate polls in each of their meetings?

I'm not sure they'll EVER debate.

Trump controls his speeches, says what he wants.  He controls interviews based upon his powerful celebrity personality.  He NEVER talks specifics.  It's always vague greatness statements, nothing deep.

In the last debate, he only spoke for 17 minutes, despite having TONS of time to speak.  Every time someone mentions him, he gets 30 seconds to respond.  He answered a lot of Qs much faster.  He had ONE Q on deeper talk - the nuclear triad question.

In a debate against Hilary, he'd be speaking for 45 minutes.  He'd have to go into depth and let's be honest... he's rather vague on things, and she has been working in the white hosue or senate for 30 years.   She WILL know way more than him.  Not saying her ideology is any better - I'm saying he will be giving us some bad answers and will step in shit.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2016, 11:07:55 PM »
Jesus christ if he wins, you guys have fucked up in iraq, syria (its spilled over from iraq), and libya and just imagine how many more countrys this idiot would destroy

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2016, 03:26:25 AM »
Jesus christ if he wins, you guys have fucked up in iraq, syria (its spilled over from iraq), and libya and just imagine how many more countrys this idiot would destroy

The Supreme Leader is sweating...
a

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2016, 06:01:10 AM »

Lol sure. Let's have Hillary answer questions on things like... Stripping top secret off emails, that little issue about people getting killed at a US embassy, the Clinton Foundation selling influence...

Trump controls his speeches, says what he wants.  He controls interviews based upon his powerful celebrity personality.  He NEVER talks specifics.  It's always vague greatness statements, nothing deep.

In the last debate, he only spoke for 17 minutes, despite having TONS of time to speak.  Every time someone mentions him, he gets 30 seconds to respond.  He answered a lot of Qs much faster.  He had ONE Q on deeper talk - the nuclear triad question.

In a debate against Hilary, he'd be speaking for 45 minutes.  He'd have to go into depth and let's be honest... he's rather vague on things, and she has been working in the white hosue or senate for 30 years.   She WILL know way more than him.  Not saying her ideology is any better - I'm saying he will be giving us some bad answers and will step in shit.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2016, 09:45:39 AM »

Come on Rob if he faces Hillary do you think he'll win of not.  Sign the waiver buddy.