Author Topic: Ever Faked It?  (Read 7896 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Ever Faked It?
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2016, 04:53:38 PM »
Man I couldn't risk knocking this girl up.  She was my friends girlfriend and she had a kid with him already.  I didn't want no evidence of my crimes out there.

I ran into that nikka not too long after I banged up his girl.  Felt bad.  We weren't super close but still it was awkward as fuck.  Pretty sure he didn't know.  I think he knows now.

I used to be scandalous with my cock.  Not as much these days.
you sir are a scumbag

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2016, 05:03:44 PM »
you sir are a scumbag

Well, how about that bitch?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2016, 05:07:28 PM »
you sir are a scumbag

I prefer the term scoundrel.

Hey, the cock wants what it wants.  This girl was cute and had abs at age 18.  Didn't even work out, just had awesome genes.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2016, 06:44:57 PM »
Well, how about that bitch?

Takes two to tango but I'd take the aggression out on the guy anyway. Total fuckin' scumbag thing to do, no defending this. Hope he marries one day and finds his wife sucking some other dudes cock the day of his honey moon.

Asshole.
?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2016, 08:09:04 PM »
Takes two to tango but I'd take the aggression out on the guy anyway. Total fuckin' scumbag thing to do, no defending this. Hope he marries one day and finds his wife sucking some other dudes cock the day of his honey moon.

Asshole.

What can I say, I'm a cocksman.

They weren't married, she was just his GF/baby mama.  Y'all just jealous because I was Chad Thundercock back then.  You would have fucked her too if she gave you the time of day.  Damn, she could fuck too.  That surprised me.  I wasn't expecting a girl of her age and personality to be an aggressive fucker like she was.  She really worked that pussy.  Good times.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 08:59:29 PM »
Substance like Deca make it HARD to finish, no matter how hot or snug the girl is. That being said, back in the day, after a good 45 minute bang session, id be tired and faked it a few times. Am i the only one?

A few times. Can't blame juice. Other substances (mostly alcohol or e) to blame. I just held it as a winning hand to play later. Or else said wow and rolled over asleep.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2016, 01:27:14 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2016, 01:36:48 AM »
Substance like Deca make it HARD to finish, no matter how hot or snug the girl is. That being said, back in the day, after a good 45 minute bang session, id be tired and faked it a few times. Am i the only one?

yes you are. Back in the day, 45 minute bang session was warm-up. Bruh.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2016, 04:55:55 AM »
Only on GB.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2016, 04:59:27 AM »
I've never had to fake cuming but fake not cuming as I often cum too fast. So I "let it out" with litttle noise and keep pounding a few minutes and finish hard and quick so it does not show I came earlier, lol!

Yep.

Also the reason I don't like to use condoms, having to change condoms is annoying as all hell. Cum & keep-going.  8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2016, 05:36:20 AM »

Asshole.

I've made this stupid impulsive mistake a couple of times. In all cases their relationships/marriages were (almost) gone, but I've sworn to myself to avoid these bitches..

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2016, 05:39:55 AM »
Never faked but years ago late at night after the club.  Alcohol and tired, getting head made her stop went home to sleep.  Have stopped after doing it more than once without cumming.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2016, 05:51:54 AM »
not faked it but just couldnt bust du to juice and it affected the realtionship big time.  the girl was convinced it was her and she was hot as fuck and it was completely my own fault, but there was no explaining it to her.

I find that girls take it very personal when i dont cum, im not talking multiple year relationships I am talking about the 3 to 6 months flings

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2016, 06:42:34 AM »
not faked it but just couldnt bust du to juice and it affected the realtionship big time.  the girl was convinced it was her and she was hot as fuck and it was completely my own fault, but there was no explaining it to her.

I find that girls take it very personal when i dont cum, im not talking multiple year relationships I am talking about the 3 to 6 months flings

im in a 5+ year relationship and she gets borderline violent when i dont cum. to her it's the same as me calling her ugly, fat or unsexy, it's a personal insult to her

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2016, 07:16:15 AM »
I'm like Mike in that I hate bagging it.  Makes it easier to fake it.  You just kind of do that Ooooh  oooh, I'm cumming and squeeze the chick real hard and push into her hard but be quick like Houdini when you pull of the condom so she doesn't see that it's empty.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2016, 11:19:11 AM »
Cumming is not required for a guy to have an orgasm. I know this for a fact.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2016, 11:34:15 AM »
I'm like Mike in that I hate bagging it.  Makes it easier to fake it.  You just kind of do that Ooooh  oooh, I'm cumming and squeeze the chick real hard and push into her hard but be quick like Houdini when you pull of the condom so she doesn't see that it's empty.

LMAO!!!  That is the PERFECT way to do it

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2016, 12:59:10 PM »
LMAO!!!  That is the PERFECT way to do it

Some chicks are smart.  One looked at me and said "You're still hard, are your sure you cummed"  haha. 

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2016, 01:01:01 PM »
Some chicks are smart.  One looked at me and said "You're still hard, are your sure you cummed"  haha. 

BUSTED!!! 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2016, 02:16:08 PM »
I keep a packet of mayo in my wallet for such occasions...Probably why the fat chicks seem to always call me back looking for more...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2016, 03:19:31 PM »
What can I say, I'm a cocksman.
Do you prefer white cock or black cock?
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2016, 04:35:31 PM »
Do you prefer white cock or black cock?

cocksman -

A man well schooled and/or trained in the art of sexual stimulation using his penis.

Sluts lust after Pray_4_War, for they know that he is an expert cocksman.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2016, 05:25:42 PM »
cocksman -

A man well schooled and/or trained in the art of sexually sucking a penis.

Big black men lust after Pray_4_War, for they know that he is an expert cocksman.

Fixed
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2016, 09:53:00 PM »
I keep a packet of mayo in my wallet for such occasions...Probably why the fat chicks seem to always call me back looking for more...

Mayo is too acid and not nearly salty enough to pass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2016, 09:55:09 PM »
cocksman -

A man well schooled and/or trained in the art of sexual stimulation using his penis.

Sluts lust after Pray_4_War, for they know that he is an expert cocksman.

Don't you find it disappointing that you had to explain this?