Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
This continuous rat-race: The Omnipotent skylord dogs are inferior meltdown
(1/119) > >>
Sokolsky:
At 25 year's old, I more often than not find myself pondering about the point of it all.

Things that used to inspire me, now seem bland and uninteresting, childish perhaps. But without any replacement or distractions, leave me empty and without a purpose. Having lived abroad for a significant amount of time has left me feeling 'home-less', and in constant need for change. Much like my circle of friends changes every so often due to relocation or pursuit of different careers.

For the most part I have always been content with my life, thinking I had it on lock.
Working towards a degree, at whatever pace. Partying on the side, working out, and the random hook-ups here and there.

The reality, is that for years I have lived an existence revolving around alcohol, drugs and absolutely meaningless relationships and emotionless sex.
With my body currently failing me, having been bed-ridden the last few days, coughing up blood and practically choking on mucus.
In the wake of a failing relationship I actually cared about, and who might even be pregnant of me, I feel like I'm getting closer each day to losing it.

My thoughts seem to bounce back and forth between shutting myself off to everything and lashing out at the leasts of triggers. Where randomly punching someone to a pulp appears just as appealing as a vanilla icecream on a hot summer day.

Sure, there are ups and downs. And in the end I will probably be fine.
Yet I simply do not see a point other than living towards the next meal or drink for the sake of keeping this drudged cycle going.

Hopefully either the anti-biotics start kicking in and I can finally hit the gym again to clear my mind, or it turns out to be terminal. I'm fine with either.

What's your purpose in life? What makes you tick?
SquidVicious:
Lighten up, Francis.
_aj_:
You're probably gay. HTH.
ritch:
If you go on youtube, type in "meaning of life+Arnold" you will find a clip that explains everything in a mere few sentences!

Sokolsky:

--- Quote from: _aj_ on February 03, 2016, 12:08:51 PM ---You're probably gay. HTH.

--- End quote ---

Only for you bigboy  :-*

no homo
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version