Author Topic: This continuous rat-race: The Omnipotent skylord dogs are inferior meltdown  (Read 58596 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: This continuous rat-race: The Omnipotent skylord dogs are inferior meltdown
« Reply #575 on: February 18, 2016, 01:07:36 AM »
I will be laughing at this for years to come.

It sucks being old but I'm sure as hell glad I'm not from your generation. Generation nothingness.

To bad you never had a dad that just told you to suck it up and act like a man. "But without any replacement or distractions, leave me empty and without a purpose."

Bahahahaha! What a fuking pussy. I can only imagine what will happen when you have to move out of your mommy's house.

Act like a man WTF.  You have demonstrated you are the biggest crybaby in the history of getbig in this thread.  I don't think I can recall any man ever melting down as long and as hard and as continuously as you.  It's embarrassing to watch, seriously.
V

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #576 on: February 18, 2016, 01:08:53 AM »
tldr.

You might have missed it in another thread:

On a sidenote, Pellius is a joke to me. Spewing enough bullshit, which he assumes is insight, to always hit base with someone.
Really, he's the equivalent of a spiritual medium. Full of shit, and self-deluding in thinking he's some sort of intellectual.
The only reason why I engage with him is because he's such a nutcase I can imagine him setting his house on fire while furiously typing response after response while failing to grasp people are fucking with him. Or in the case of his statement above, simply failing to understand statements made by others.

But go on pedolust. I can't wait for another wall of text to skip thru.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #577 on: February 18, 2016, 01:12:03 AM »
Act like a man WTF.  You have demonstrated you are the biggest crybaby in the history of getbig in this thread.  I don't think I can recall any man ever melting down as long and as hard and as continuously as you.  It's embarrassing to watch, seriously.

Rich coming from a 43 year old loser at life and itruly one of the most ignorant member on this board and then blames the "ruling class" for the lack of his success and then tries to compensate by claiming, "I value my free time."

Boo hoo hoo....

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #578 on: February 18, 2016, 01:16:32 AM »
Sure you do. That's why you're still here.

Another example of your clueless stupidity.

:D
That's ^ really why I am here.
And this thread gives plenty thanks to your inferiority complex.
©

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: February 18, 2016, 01:45:39 AM »

I'll try but it's hard to take you seriously after reading posts like this:
Just imagining you lying in bed with tears dripping down your cheeks as you feel so sorry for yourself is just hilarious.

Things that used to inspire me, now seem bland and uninteresting, childish perhaps. But without any replacement or distractions, leave me empty and without a purpose.   

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #580 on: February 18, 2016, 01:56:54 AM »
I'll try but it's hard to take you seriously after reading posts like this:
Just imagining you lying in bed with tears dripping down your cheeks as you feel so sorry for yourself is just hilarious.

Wrong again, buddy. Nowhere did I state I felt sorry for myself in any way.

Try not to use your imagination too much. It could lead to embarrasing suprises.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #581 on: February 18, 2016, 02:05:42 AM »
what has this thread become?

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #582 on: February 18, 2016, 02:08:43 AM »

Sadly, not what I had intended. I appreciate the sincere responses I received though, as well as the discussion a couple of pages back.

Now it has just turned into yet another Pellius shitfest. In which ofcourse, I also played a part.
Would probably be best to just close it.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #583 on: February 18, 2016, 02:23:20 AM »
Would probably be best to just close it.

So you're back on track?
Did the thread help you at all?

©

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #584 on: February 18, 2016, 02:31:10 AM »
So you're back on track?
Did the thread help you at all?

Working on it. Thread had some useful posts, as well as our discussion about behaviour 2 days ago or so. I'm currently looking to expand my interests aside from academia and sports, and have also been sober for a while now.

One thing I realized though, is that being confined to a single space and unable to do much (when I was sick) can drive me utterly insane.
I rarely get sick, but if I do, next time I'll try to go for walks or something.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #585 on: February 18, 2016, 02:32:24 AM »
Working on it. Thread had some useful posts, as well as our discussion about behaviour 2 days ago or so. I'm currently looking to expand my interests aside from academia and sports, and have also been sober for a while now.

One thing I realized though, is that being confined to a single space and unable to do much (when I was sick) can drive me utterly insane.

Nice to hear.  :)
Yeah.
Being "imprisoned" sucks.
©

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #586 on: February 18, 2016, 02:33:43 AM »
There are many uncertainties in life, pellius continually melting down isn't one of them.
V

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: February 18, 2016, 02:41:24 AM »

Thanks for the link. I would have missed it as all my attention is on this and Harley's thread.

You're dismissed.

There's hope for you yet.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: February 18, 2016, 02:47:02 AM »

I'm pwning everybody.

I PWNING THE WORLD!

COME AT ME, BRO!

ARRRGGGG!

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #589 on: February 18, 2016, 06:25:34 AM »
I need to clarify if you mean defending the veracity and credibility of the Bible or the existence of God.

If the former, than I cannot do it. There are so many parts that are allegorical, must be taken in their proper context, requires a preconceived bias perspective, and a substantial stretch of faith. I read the Bible regularly and I find it informative as well as an effective aid to help me sleep.

In short, it's a bit over my head.

If the debate is about evidence as to the existence of God. Then, yes, I can make a case that those that believe in God or Creator is not just based on blind faith. I, myself, was a pupil of Bertrand Russell and an Agnostic for nearly twenty years.

So it's not like I haven't struggled and examined the issues extensively.

And just to be clear, none of this has anything to do as to whether or not creation was a good idea, or even if a good job was done by a presumably omnipotent and benevolent being.

Thanks for the reply. I'm very interested in what evidence swayed you from agnosticism to Christianity. Please can you expand on this?

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #590 on: February 18, 2016, 03:49:58 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I'm very interested in what evidence swayed you from agnosticism to Christianity. Please can you expand on this?

Bump....

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: February 18, 2016, 07:17:45 PM »

Sure, but I will have to start a separate thread. It's not something that one can explain with just a couple of lines.

I want to make clear that I can't prove the existence of God. In fact, I don't really like the term "evidence" as in I can provide "evidence" for the existence of God. I prefer the term "arguments". I have "arguments" that "argue" for the the existence of God.

My point is to prove that a theist, some theist if not most, don't just take a blind leap of faith. That it's not just based on emotion and how they wish and want things to be and not how they are. That there does exist real scientific and cosmological based arguments (stop snickering) to argue for the existence of God.

I will need some time to organize my thoughts and do justice to this very important and grave topic. And I will refer you to the link of thread on this thread when I am finished.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: February 19, 2016, 03:09:10 AM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=604994.0