Author Topic: SUPER BOWL 50 PREDICTIONS  (Read 20675 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: SUPER BOWL 50 PREDICTIONS
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2016, 07:10:40 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2016, 09:45:06 PM »
I literally couldn't figure out what was going on there.  Either he was baked out of his mind, or had fallen asleep.

Probably was thinking he'd have 5 rings now with Peyton's defense

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 08, 2016, 09:55:53 PM »
They will never trade Brady.

I believe Jimmy Garoppolo has 2 more years on his contract. Brady's is up after 2017 when he'll be 39. If Brady falls off a cliff over the next 2 years. Bill Belichick will trade him in a heart beat. Esp/if Garoppolo shows he can play. Bill isn't going to keep Brady if he can't play at an elite level imop...Right now Brady is still playing at an elite level. Straighten out the Oline and they will probably have a great chance of making it to the Super Bowl. Bill has to see how Denver just won it all and possibly rethink the way he's built his team I would think. Bill is a defensive minded coach. Let's not forget that Bill drafted Garoppolo in the 2nd round. Which is basically the first round for the Pats because Bill doesn't do a lot of drafting in the first round...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2016, 02:15:35 AM »

"The game is on the line and we really need this ball, I'm going in!"

"Nah, fuck it"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2016, 09:23:04 AM »
I believe Jimmy Garoppolo has 2 more years on his contract. Brady's is up after 2017 when he'll be 39. If Brady falls off a cliff over the next 2 years. Bill Belichick will trade him in a heart beat. Esp/if Garoppolo shows he can play. Bill isn't going to keep Brady if he can't play at an elite level imop...Right now Brady is still playing at an elite level. Straighten out the Oline and they will probably have a great chance of making it to the Super Bowl. Bill has to see how Denver just won it all and possibly rethink the way he's built his team I would think. Bill is a defensive minded coach. Let's not forget that Bill drafted Garoppolo in the 2nd round. Which is basically the first round for the Pats because Bill doesn't do a lot of drafting in the first round...

If he's not playing at an elite level he will retire.  Also, if he's not elite, the return will be minimal.  A trade will never happen.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2016, 11:44:01 AM »
NE can make a couple minor changes and be ready to compete.

Bills want to dump Mario Williams.  Chargers are dumping Eric Weddle.  Two players that if paid right can be a big contribution to a team.  Especially with NE's magic in resurrecting careers.  Jets might make a move or two.  I bet they want to get rid of Revis again and NE might take him back.  They might go with cagey vets to try to win 1-2 more years before Brady's time is up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2016, 11:44:46 AM »
If he's not playing at an elite level he will retire.  Also, if he's not elite, the return will be minimal.  A trade will never happen.

I dunno... IF new england ever wanted to move on from brady... imagine him taking a 2-year gig at a DEN or somewhere like that.  It'd be an incredible story and he'd probably have them in the SB.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2016, 11:54:40 AM »
I dunno... IF new england ever wanted to move on from brady... imagine him taking a 2-year gig at a DEN or somewhere like that.  It'd be an incredible story and he'd probably have them in the SB.

LA Rams are going to have to make a big splash.  No one is going to plop down 10's of thousands for season tix or hundreds of thousands for Suites to watch Nick Foles at QB.  The new smell of a new team might get them some fans but they need to make a splash

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2016, 11:58:17 AM »
I dunno... IF new england ever wanted to move on from brady... imagine him taking a 2-year gig at a DEN or somewhere like that.  It'd be an incredible story and he'd probably have them in the SB.

If they ever moved from him, it's because he's not good anymore.  But it's moot - he's an icon there.  Won't happen.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2016, 12:11:58 PM »
If they ever moved from him, it's because he's not good anymore.  But it's moot - he's an icon there.  Won't happen.

Nah, Montana was an Icon and was still playing well, Manning was an Icon but injured,  Favre was an icon and they all got moved.  never say never.  If Brady shows serious wear and tear this season and have belief in their backup QB  and still wants $20 million the Pats will move on.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2016, 12:19:33 PM »
“Show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser,” Newton said, via Joseph Person of the Charlotte Observer. “If I offended anyone, that’s cool … I don’t have to conform to anybody’s wants for me. I’m not that guy. This is a great league with or without me. I am my own person.” - Cam's statement today

How Original  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2016, 12:22:04 PM »
BTW

NFL network is doing live coverage of the Donkey Parade today

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2016, 12:34:25 PM »
“Show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser,” Newton said, via Joseph Person of the Charlotte Observer. “If I offended anyone, that’s cool … I don’t have to conform to anybody’s wants for me. I’m not that guy. This is a great league with or without me. I am my own person.” - Cam's statement today

How Original  ::)

Why are people mad at him sulking?  For fucks sake.  he won the MVP the night before, had high hopes to win the SB and got crushed.  I'm surprised he didn't go into that room with an AK and take out half the journalists out of rage.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2016, 01:38:11 PM »
Why are people mad at him sulking?  For fucks sake.  he won the MVP the night before, had high hopes to win the SB and got crushed.  I'm surprised he didn't go into that room with an AK and take out half the journalists out of rage.

I actually agree.

I'm the worst when it comes to losing.

People say it's a character thing, but winners win and losers lose and if you are a gracious loser, you're probably used to it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2016, 02:12:55 PM »
Why are people mad at him sulking?

Because he's such a gloater when he wins.  It rubs people the wrong way how he clowns opposing teams when he wins.

He's not a high school kid, he's a professional.  He's in the NFL and he is the leader of that team.  He represents that team and to an extent, the league.  He needs to be better than that.

No excuses.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2016, 02:28:20 PM »
Because he's such a gloater when he wins.  It rubs people the wrong way how he clowns opposing teams when he wins.

He's not a high school kid, he's a professional.  He's in the NFL and he is the leader of that team.  He represents that team and to an extent, the league.  He needs to be better than that.

No excuses.

Funny is that Brady and Bellicheck are the kings of sulking after a loss yet no one said a thing.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2016, 02:33:48 PM »
Funny is that Brady and Bellicheck are the kings of sulking after a loss yet no one said a thing.

I will, Fuck them.

Belichick is just a dickface though, he's always like that.  Brady is a crybaby...........but he's a very accomplished crybaby...and a team player...not an egotist.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2016, 02:35:59 PM »
LA Rams are going to have to make a big splash.  No one is going to plop down 10's of thousands for season tix or hundreds of thousands for Suites to watch Nick Foles at QB.  The new smell of a new team might get them some fans but they need to make a splash

Ya agreed. They don't move into the new stadium until 2019. If they continue to be average up until then, They would sign a 40 to 41 year old Brady to open up their new stadium for sure...That is one place Brady would go to i'm sure if Bill B moves on from him. Brady isn't going to retire even if he's not elite. If you can play better than most, he'll play until he's 45. He hates the media so it isn't like he's going to go get a job broadcasting. Brady is more of a California guy than he is Boston. In fact, Giselle and Brady dislike Boston as a whole. The question is, does Bill Belichick need Brady to win it all? I don't think he does. He'll win the div with an average QB. And if Garopolo looks like he's going to be better than average, 2016 may be Brady's last year as a Patriot. He's not retiring as a Patriot. Brady's father himself said he doesn't think Brady will retire a Patriot.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2016, 08:14:08 PM »
This may have been posted, but Cam explains why he didn't jump on that fumble:

"I didn’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was (positioned)," Newton told reporters in Charlotte on Tuesday. "It could have been contorted in a way. You say my effort? I didn’t dive down. I fumbled - that’s fine. That’s fine. We didn’t lose the game because of that fumble.”

A few Broncos players had theories why Newton didn’t scramble for the ball, including Ward.

"If he would have touched that ball, I was gonna hit him right in his face, and I wasn't the only one," Ward said, per NFL.com. "We were hungry for that one. We saw that ball and it was like hyenas on an antelope. And I don't know - maybe he needed to stay healthy for next year."
X

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2016, 08:49:04 PM »
Nah, Montana was an Icon and was still playing well, Manning was an Icon but injured,  Favre was an icon and they all got moved.  never say never.  If Brady shows serious wear and tear this season and have belief in their backup QB  and still wants $20 million the Pats will move on.

Montana and Favre had future stars behind them. Manning was let go because of injury but more importantly, the Colts drafted Luck to be their qb.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2016, 08:51:43 PM »
Montana and Favre had future stars behind them. Manning was let go because of injury but more importantly, the Colts drafted Luck to be their qb.

colts should have kept manning lol.   They may have won another ring by now.

Luck is mentally weak and hurt more and more.  He's gonna be average.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2016, 05:19:16 AM »

Yeah but they stay up there and answer the questions.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2016, 11:48:27 AM »

Actually, season ticket options are oversold.

The tickets are already allocated and people have already made the deposits.

I think they are ridiculous, but that's what has happened.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2016, 12:08:09 PM »
Actually, season ticket options are oversold.

The tickets are already allocated and people have already made the deposits.

I think they are ridiculous, but that's what has happened.

For now.  LA Fans won't be clamoring for tix for a perennial 5-11 team in a few years.  They are the new LA novelty that will wear off if they don't win.  The Rams are lucky in that they get the hype for two years, even if they suck the new stadium opens building more hype for another couple years.  At that point if the Rams are still a failure the fans will slowly stop going.
Just look at the Dodgers.  Near the end of the season, playoff spot on the line, Kershaw who's the best pitcher in baseball and they couldn't sell out.