Author Topic: Last Day Working At Lowes In Sylva  (Read 29738 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Last Day Working At Lowes In Sylva
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2016, 01:34:15 PM »
The man is a business mogul with over 150 online businesses. Who wouldn't be invested in his business activities?

Get that man on Shark Tank right away!

Melvin, I can get a couple of VCs to call you for idea pitches?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2016, 01:39:54 PM »
Get that man on Shark Tank right away!

Melvin, I can get a couple of VCs to call you for idea pitches?

I think if Goodrum and Basile went on Shark Tank together, they could both make a big impact. Basile can pitch his bicep supination machine.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2016, 01:41:59 PM »
I think if Goodrum and Basile went on Shark Tank together, they could both make a big impact. Basile can pitch his bicep supination machine.

Where's that gif with Steve Carrell closing the office door on Basile when you need it?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2016, 01:44:50 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2016, 04:19:20 PM »
Now that you are leaving Lowe's what will you be doing?

I was hired by another company in Greenville which is the reason I moved.  42k a year is not something I'm going to turn down plus moving back allows me to start back my in-home personal training business.  There's more that I can do here rather than in Sylva. 
A

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2016, 04:33:10 PM »

I was hired by another company in Greenville which is the reason I moved.  42k a year is not something I'm going to turn down plus moving back allows me to start back my in-home personal training business.  There's more that I can do here rather than in Sylva. 

Oh man, can't wait to see the "gym setup!!!"
?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2016, 04:58:29 PM »
Oh man, can't wait to see the "gym setup!!!"

In home means going to people's houses to train them.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2016, 05:20:36 PM »

A while ago you had like a 4-500sqft space where you were going to open a studio. What happened to that?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2016, 05:22:41 PM »
Where's that gif with Steve Carrell closing the office door on Basile when you need it?

I had Ironmeister make this for me a few months back. I requested that he add the bicep supination machine.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2016, 05:24:28 PM »

Vince, you have to be careful with that. You go in the home to train a man or woman when they are alone. Sooner than you know, accusations start to fly about you, i.e., they may make something up. Lets say if they have a crush on you, and you reject their offer. They may say you tried something on them, in order to get revenge. If there are no witnesses around, its your word against theirs.
X

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2016, 05:26:38 PM »
Vince, you have to be careful with that. You go in the home to train a man or woman when they are alone. Sooner than you know, accusations start to fly about you, i.e., they may make something up. Lets say if they have a crush on you, and you reject their offer. They may say you tried something on them, in order to get revenge. If there are no witnesses around, its your word against theirs.

Solid advice.
©

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2016, 05:30:48 PM »
Solid advice.

I can picture many of people hitting on Goodrum when he goes into their homes.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2016, 05:49:41 PM »
Based on this news.....I put a sell order in on all my Lowe's stock for first thing Monday morning.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2016, 05:50:05 PM »
Oh brother ::)

If that's the case then don't let in a plumber, electrician, carpenter, carpet cleaner or anyone else that HIRES them. That can happen to ANYONE!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2016, 05:51:59 PM »

Charles Glass Goodrum is going to wear a Chicago cop body cam while training his "clients"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2016, 06:11:08 PM »

Why would you take a 42k a year job when your companies supposedly make much more than that? Why not use your valuable time on yourself & build & improve on your current business instead of working at a low paying BS job?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2016, 06:20:44 PM »
Why would you take a 42k a year job when your companies supposedly make much more than that? Why not use your valuable time on yourself & build & improve on your current business instead of working at a low paying BS job?

I really have no need to explain myself to you or anyone else.  I got my reasons so its all that's needed to know than other part of it is to offset federal and state taxes
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2016, 06:34:21 PM »

I really have no need to explain myself to you or anyone else.  I got my reasons so its all that's needed to know than other part of it is to offset federal and state taxes

YOU came on here & bragged about your new 42k job. Where you worked before & for how much & now you're too shy too elaborate & it's some kind of special tax scheme? Whatever Melvin Goodrum.  ::)

You still don't understand the concept of lying in a cohesive manner so you don't repeatedly get caught.

When it comes down to it, successful business men don't take menial labor BS 42K a year jobs if their companies are truly successful. Dumb-ass!!!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2016, 06:43:24 PM »
Charles Glass Goodrum is going to wear a Chicago cop body cam while training his "clients"

This is an excellent idea.

Goodrum is a good looking guy and I am worried that false accusations may be brought up against him if he goes into people's home and trains them. Who knows what people may be after: his looks, career, stocks, online businesses.

Vince, if you're reading this, I highly advice you NOT to go into peoples homes.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2016, 06:52:17 PM »
YOU came on here & bragged about your new 42k job. Where you worked before & for how much & now you're too shy too elaborate & it's some kind of special tax scheme? Whatever Melvin Goodrum.  ::)

You still don't understand the concept of lying in a cohesive manner so you don't repeatedly get caught.

When it comes down to it, successful business men don't take menial labor BS 42K a year jobs if their companies are truly successful. Dumb-ass!!!!!!

Who made you the gatekeeper around here, mother fucker???  You need a get a menial job rather than spending the day talking shit you goofy bastard. 
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2016, 07:01:12 PM »

Who made you the gatekeeper around here, mother fucker???  You need a get a menial job rather than spending the day talking shit you goofy bastard. 

Don't get all hot n' bothered when YOU come here bragging about YOUR laughable 42k a year job after working for peanuts at Lowes & bragging about living in a trailer, eating chicken breasts & having 10000 profitable online businesses.

If you want to brag & lie, at least do yourself a favor & think it through so YOU don't keep getting caught & looking like the middle aged poverty stricken loser that you are.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2016, 07:03:16 PM »
I had Ironmeister make this for me a few months back. I requested that he add the bicep supination machine.

where is Basile these days?

one would assume he would be all over this thread lol
"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2016, 07:21:53 PM »
Alimony.

You don't marry, then divorce a Queen without paying large.

Regardless of what Melvin Goodrum claims, Vissy probably dumped him & threw him out of his trailer. Probably got tired of a fat lazy dreamer who could never make ends meet.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2016, 07:25:00 PM »
Alimony.

You don't marry, then divorce a Queen without paying large.

You would think that men of considerable wealth and repute such as Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT, Bitcoin bedlam, Bee pollen Behemoth, Pontiff, CEO, President and Founder of Caliber Fitness Empire would have made a prenuptial agreement to avoid any complications with his manifold financial and tangible assets.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2016, 08:03:29 PM »

Melvin, can you explain how taking a low paying job is going to offset your federal and state taxes?

Are you talking about trying to lower your tax burden?

I'm a bit baffled and certainly do not possess your business and tax law acumen