Author Topic: Progress #2  (Read 1603 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Progress #2
« on: February 05, 2016, 02:14:05 PM »
I just reached around 10% bodyfat, and i have been taking the advantage of  slowly reintroducing carbs back on DNP to prevent any carb spîllage to be stored as fat. My carb depletion was successful, started DNP when I was in full blown ketosis and I am on day 9 now, I must say results are quick. Upped my calories to 2.6k from 2.2k. Trying to hit ~55fats/270carbs/250-260protein. I lowered my NPP down to 350/week and eq down to 450/week because i see no use of them at higher dosages I have been responding really well on that for over a week. Test is at 150/week. I started lowering T3 and will take it out after DNP, however i will keep clen after 2 weeks breaks from it.

My question is the following: what orals do you guys recommend for DNP anabolic rebound after i stop using it? Mtren, anadrol or var?

I am keeping cardio in at HIIT 20min postwo till my natural T3 levels build back up.

Here is a progress picture on my first carb load meal 2 days ago

I will do another week of dnp at 400mg and start an oral, any advice? Please the hate aside, thanks

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Progress #2
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 02:37:30 PM »
I feel like you could have reached 10% with out all those fat burners. I would recommend anavar if you can get real stuff just because it's the healthiest and you've put your body through alot. Methyl tren would probably give you the best look and I imagine anadrol will give you the most muscle gains and size. I guess it depends on what your trying to achieve if you want to be bigger go with anadrol, if you want hardness and muscle gain go with methyl tren, and if you want just hardening and muscle preservation go with anavar. I would personally use masteron then theres no added stress to the liver and it will probably be comparable to the same gains you would get with anavar.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 02:39:37 PM »
Take a better picture dude that one sucks dick can't see shit and it makes u look narrow take a picture in your kitchen. Dnp to get to 10% Shows that you are impatient as fuck. Calm the fuck down and get lean then use your wierd ass exotics drugs to get to an elite level

Take better pic though not bashing just saying u can't tell shit with that but veins in biceps

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 02:53:07 PM »
Yeah take a few pictures of different poses that show case different body parts like legs, back, and your over all physique.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 03:31:54 PM »
You should have lowered t3 to 25mcg a day when introduced dnp and kept it at that until stopped the dnp then raised the t3 as you come off to stop the rebound. No other oral will stop the rebound. You will put on weight again but it should be glycogen stores filling. If. You get fat again your diet is shit

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 06:36:06 AM »
You need to rethink your entire plan, period.  First off, the use of DNP is nothing short of retarded.  If you need DNP to get lean, or a ketogenic diet, then you're doing something seriously wrong.  Who measured you're body fat?  You have a little vascularity, but don't look 10%.  Could be the lighting, but as I've said before, and I'm not bashing you in any way, you have a physique that can be attained with low dose test and that's it, or nothing at all, and a traditional diet.  You've got to realize the shit you're doing to get to just 10% body fat.  You could get the same results with some test or nothing at all, and no thermogenics at all.  With GH you shouldn't even have to diet and you could be that lean, and you'd feel a hell of a lot better.  Rethink what you're doing, most importantly be patient, and get off the fuckin DNP. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 09:47:33 AM »
You are a "the bostin loyd" of getbig!
?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 10:05:03 AM »
I just reached around 10% bodyfat, and i have been taking the advantage of  slowly reintroducing carbs back on DNP to prevent any carb spîllage to be stored as fat. My carb depletion was successful, started DNP when I was in full blown ketosis and I am on day 9 now, I must say results are quick. Upped my calories to 2.6k from 2.2k. Trying to hit ~55fats/270carbs/250-260protein. I lowered my NPP down to 350/week and eq down to 450/week because i see no use of them at higher dosages I have been responding really well on that for over a week. Test is at 150/week. I started lowering T3 and will take it out after DNP, however i will keep clen after 2 weeks breaks from it.

My question is the following: what orals do you guys recommend for DNP anabolic rebound after i stop using it? Mtren, anadrol or var?

I am keeping cardio in at HIIT 20min postwo till my natural T3 levels build back up.

Here is a progress picture on my first carb load meal 2 days ago

I will do another week of dnp at 400mg and start an oral, any advice? Please the hate aside, thanks

You look burnt out with no abs and high bp, take a better pic and prove me wrong.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 10:56:44 AM »
Serious mental illness ... We have all given this kid solid advice in other threads and it makes no difference to him