Author Topic: My Forearms are shrinking !!!  (Read 9462 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: My Forearms are shrinking !!!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 01:59:08 PM »
Often caused by mild spinal stenosis.

Most seem to get some sort of C4/C5 issue and then forearms, hands, and triceps can go.

Often just a unilateral problem.

Better this than heart disease!

I was in a car accident few years back where I hurt my back (nothing serious) but now that you mention it'   Thanks.

WooSHHHHHHH

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2016, 02:02:20 PM »
stage 1 plabouism, or how ever you spell it.
A

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2016, 02:06:02 PM »
stage 1 plabouism, or how ever you spell it.

Plabiuosim.
©

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2016, 02:19:43 PM »
You say you never train them. Do you wear wrist straps as well? Try training them.

I haven't been ujsing straps as I'm not really lifting heavy lately I practically took the whole month of January off to avoids the new years resolution crowd ......

I will start training them  

Btw, Here's a recent arm workout by Kai Green from last week actually, notice how much attention he is paying to forearms and it looks more like a therapy training for forearms, light weight good form but by his facial expression looks a bit painful also,

Woooshhhhh BE YE KE

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2016, 02:21:33 PM »
A

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2016, 02:21:42 PM »
I was in a car accident few years back where I hurt my back (nothing serious) but now that you mention it'   Thanks.

WooSHHHHHHH

I have a horrible cervical spine injury I've mentioned here before. I started to lose strength in my left arm in 2011 and the pain was excruciating. I had a spinal epidural and began training my ass off. I'm over 50 and even with that I have no forearm size loss.

I do a lot of forearm work and hammers.  I have trained with AJ and he has seen me curl 80's for reps.  He also knows how much I struggle with cervical spine pain.  I need the same surgery Manning had.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2016, 02:27:58 PM »
I have a horrible cervical spine injury I've mentioned here before. I started to lose strength in my left arm in 2011 and the pain was excruciating. I had a spinal epidural and began training my ass off. I'm over 50 and even with that I have no forearm size loss.

I do a lot of forearm work and hammers.  I have trained with AJ and he has seen me curl 80's for reps.  He also knows how much I struggle with cervical spine pain.  I need the same surgery Manning had.

That's great ! Forearm looking big and vascular.

WoooSSHHHHHH

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2016, 02:37:26 PM »
41 & have not noticed any shrinking. Attribute that to consistent masturbating (at least 4-5 times a week) utilizing BOTH arms focusing on forearm contractions.

Doesn't always feel as good with my left (I'm right handed), but I suck it up & you do get better with your left... Trust me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2016, 02:47:45 PM »

Veiny as a cock! WW is a legit stud.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2016, 12:58:03 AM »
Is there a quik fix for this?

yes.as told by this getbigger

There's no turning back now...

Wooshhhhhh
T

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2016, 01:41:07 AM »

Amazing

What rep range do use on hammers?

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2016, 01:54:36 AM »
Branch-Warren-itis?

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2016, 08:25:01 AM »
©

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2016, 12:19:02 PM »
Veiny as a cock! WW is a legit stud.

Def a genetic component along with hard work.  Thanks for talking me down on a horrible pain day!

Amazing

What rep range do use on hammers?

I like squeeze so usually eight to ten reps. At the end of the workout I get on the pre load preacher and do 100 reps 5/20.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2016, 12:31:32 PM »
Is there a quik fix for this?

Spinal decompression

I swear by it

Fixed

luckyone

• Getbig II
  • 64 years young
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2016, 11:30:12 PM »

Great forearms Bro! You and Hazbin should start a best forearms thread!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Here's a pic of H's monstrous appendage for those who may have forgotten. I think he's right up there in forearm development with Frank McGrath!!

Brass Balls

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2016, 04:29:24 AM »
It's from lack of manual labor. Most of you nancys sit behind a desk all day and then expect to have big forearms from the 45 minute workout. Try acting like real men instead of grooming your beards and playing on your iPad all day.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2016, 05:01:13 AM »
It's from lack of manual labor. Most of you nancys sit behind a desk all day and then expect to have big forearms from the 45 minute workout. Try acting like real men instead of grooming your beards and playing on your iPad all day.

You raise a fair point, most of my workmates who don't train have forearms that look to be larger than their upper arms

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2016, 07:49:00 AM »

I get paid well to lead engineers. It's a mostly sedentary job that allows me to have a comfortable life and train. Why would I want to take a 90% pay cut to dig ditches?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2016, 08:24:56 AM »
Great forearms Bro! You and Hazbin should start a best forearms thread!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Here's a pic of H's monstrous appendage for those who may have forgotten. I think he's right up there in forearm development with Frank McGrath!!

..STILL NUTS THE PIC..

luckyone

• Getbig II
  • 64 years young
on second thought, Hazbin's are better than McGrath's
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2016, 08:41:54 PM »
Actually, after checking out some pics of McGrath's arm I honestly have to say that HAZBIN has the BEST FOREARMS I have ever seen, literally. When I was a kid, Chuck Sipes had the best forearms but Hazbin has surpassed even them.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2016, 09:21:16 PM »
Take a decent weight that you can do 20 reps or so with and do wrisst curls......then set the bar down,count to 15 and do it again.....keep repeating until desired number of sets are done.

Killer pain involved so pull up your skirt!   ;)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2016, 06:08:26 AM »

Great forearms WW.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2016, 10:10:20 AM »

I do a lot of forearm work and hammers.  I have trained with AJ and he has seen me curl 80's for reps.  He also knows how much I struggle with cervical spine pain.  I need the same surgery Manning had.
WW,you look like a Hazbin clone buddy!
Very impressive to say the least.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2016, 10:28:54 AM »

I worked in the ship yards as a mechanical fitter for 15 yrs swinging hammers etc, it starts being detrimental as you get lots of forearm/bicep strains